Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5150664 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 1:51am On Apr 25, 2017
KALMA1:
someone should sell SKRILL $270 for me.08167706560 tonight
Come....Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essay123(m): 2:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Boss 3RNEST sorry about the unfortunate incident. You will surely bounce back for sure
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz1: 2:25am On Apr 25, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Tabbaz in case you have forgotten this man received money from a trader here called sindycurve4u and started giving stories. After being exposed he promised to pay today but has vanished since the 22nd...

This is 9pm...on the same monday so k leg don enter the matter .i think you know what to do.

yeepa! shocked. ayaf forget o.....let me try chat him up if his number is on his profile b4 we conclude
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz1: 2:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

I'm waiting for all those potential scammers supporting those tricky excuses on another person money Cox that's how they hold freelancer's sweat of one month and use it for money doubling to come pay on behalf of their fellow scammer.

no mind those without trade ethics. using another person's money to trade without his consent and they consider it normal. Their days are numbered. sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 2:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Lokoyen:
Closing deal for today $900 paypal is available only as Goods and service.
Whatsapp only number : 08032316283

come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udehtitus(m): 4:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Buy your bitcoin at an affordable rate.
Whatsapp or call 09035025024.
Tested and trusted.
#Cryptos
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 5:26am On Apr 25, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 340/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 355/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 316/$...

Hurry before it drops even further..

Contact in signature..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 5:27am On Apr 25, 2017
3RNEST ,

The Lord will return in many folds all these evil souls took away... It will not derail your business, help will find you... Hugs...

Apolgies for doing this so late, wanted to yesterday but got sidetracked... so sorry..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz1: 5:38am On Apr 25, 2017
modath:

3RNEST ,

The Lord will return in many folds all these evil souls took away... It will not derail your business, help will find you... Hugs...

Apolgies for doing this so late, wanted to yesterday but got sidetracked... so sorry..

Hug him first so that help can hug him grin na wetin OYINBO will do be that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babacele: 5:49am On Apr 25, 2017
modath:

A regular and trusted person here just confirmed that the beast fathered by 10 different men (apologies to his innocent mum) has been flagged as one whose ways "are suspect:.......

So I'm waiting for the ******* to do his "expose" of Transgendered Mo ..... radarada. ..... mtccheww..
Transgy Mo hehehehe...lwkmd!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by showreals(m): 6:05am On Apr 25, 2017
3RNEST:

Wow, IB that was awesome....

Thanks alot...so much love from Nairalanders!!! "hands on mouth" shocked

indeed we are one family here! cool

Sorry Bro. You are a hardworking man. God will restore u. We would do our own bit too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Neteller dey here ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2017
89usd skrill available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2017
$670 PayPal available $240 PayPal available
contact me on WhatsApp 08101525574
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by creativeness: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Still buying btc.. Keep bringing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by showreals(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2017
I need 20 Skrill embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by showkhunbi(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2017
2500 AGC available contact me 08022818038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 7:04am On Apr 25, 2017
DadojoReloaded:
89usd skrill available.

i got $92 with durosure escrow help Nice dealing with you guys still need $181 SKRILL
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by watino: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2017
$400 Bitcoin for sale @395
Bring Egonne1 as escrow
Whatsapp 07055449497
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Durosure:

And Durosure was online

Durosure escrow btw me and kalma1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harlahow(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2017
God almighty will return yiur loss in mutiple folds. Sorry about this bro.
3RNEST:

Amen oh...Thanks Lordaustin

Amen oh...Thanks Legendary11, Skrill Lengend...

Amen and Thanks Eliteweb Da Boss

Amen bro, thanks sunmike065

Thanks Boss, hope to be back strong again as never before, shout out

to big bosses over there, tell them i'm getting better and stronger with

God by my side they can't stop me cuz i'm a moving train..

Thanks, pinkyruledworld indeed Allah is Great...

Thanks zeezaa

Thanks osusu and Amen to that....i'm claim it wella.

Amen bro, thanks Kinghenreey

Amen bro, i have retrieve almost all my stuff today! u know our

Nigerian police na, but i leave everything into God hands bro cuz He

alone knows best....

Thanks Tabbaz for the quick update toward my predicament, Glory be to God almight for life and i appreciate everyone who turn up to console me during this period, i will update the forum when trading and escrow service will commerce by me....

Update from my end:
First my Nairaland Password has been changed..
As well all my social media platform for trading.

my etisalat line is back, got retrieved today
(call me to confirm 090 80 99 46 46)

my bank cards has been block and they issue me a new one today....
nevertheless our God is in control cuz in Him i trust....

See signature for daily update about me....

No whatsApp for now, only via Nairaland MONIKER INBOX....

use this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/sendemail/3rnest

Once again, Thanks to all that turn up i really appreciate your effort and may the Good Lord i serve richly bless u all including those i
remember and those i cant remember....

"VOTE OF THANKS BY 3RNEST OF NAIRALAND" OSHE...

#OLUWA_IS_INVOLVED...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2017
As corporate as banks, money dem dey use trade on daily basis na customers get am, not to talk about a regular guy. Personally i don't trade with people's money, but i don't see it dirty in any way, so far you pay asap.

Even in the bible, a master gave his stewards some talents, 2 traded with theirs and the third dug his in the ground. The master appreciated the first 2 and took the talent away from the one that dug his and added it to the first who had the best turn over.

Matthew 25:14–30

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essay123(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Hi Boss
blym4real:
$670 PayPal available
$240 PayPal available

contact me on WhatsApp 08101525574
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2017
50$ worth of Skrill needed and 63$ Btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Skrill for sale @ 360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Thisnut:
As corporate as banks money dem dey use trade on daily basis na customers get am, not to talk about a regular guy. Personally i don't trade with people's money, but i don't see it dirty in any way, so far you pay asap.

Even in the bible, a master gave his stewards some talents, 2 traded with theirs and the third dug his in the ground. The master appreciated the first 2 and took the talent away from the one that dug his and added it to the first who had the best turn over.

cheesy cheesy Funny comparison

In the bible , the master GAVE his steward ,

On Nl Ecurrency thread you pay for commodities/goods or whatever you want to call it, it is only ethical and "godly" (since you involved the bible ) to deliver promptly what you were paid for ...it is not for you to borrow , if a trader needs a loan ,he should state it clearly

It is not GIVEN as in the case of the bible

Peace sir smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2017
showreals:

Sorry Bro. You are a hardworking man. God will restore u. We would do our own bit too

Amen bro, thanks and i do appreciate your comment..

modath:

3RNEST ,

Amen Anty Modath, Apology accepted and thanks for the e-HUG....lolx

The Lord is our strength...

essay123:
Boss 3RNEST sorry about the unfortunate incident. You will surely bounce back for sure

Yes oh, i'm bouncing by the Grace of God in full force...

Thanks Essay123

celestialAgent:
Sorry about your ordeal man. God pass dem.

That na sure thinq, our God pass them...
Thanks celestialAgent

essegis:

And the king bounces back. That's why you're the king bro.
Devil and his agents cannot have the last laugh from you.
Big ups and shinier crown on your head!!!!

Wow, Thanks essegis and i do appreciate your words!

Suntemi:
3rnest, I've not been following this thread for a while until today, so I don't really know what happened to you. But whatever it is, I pray God will help you recover your lost very fast.

Amen oh, Thanks Suntemi
=============================================================================
Words can't express how i feel right now about these awesome comments on my timeline, i really do appreciate you all.

Thanks once again and God bless... smiley

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2017
i have been to a bank to withdraw, they said they don't have money to pay me, nothing i fit do. they even at one point referred my guy from bini to asaba say dem no get dollars to give am, he own money .

No be 'GIVE' na pay.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpromise: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2017
showreals:
I need 20 Skrill embarassed
Come on whatsapp. Lets deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.