Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5151309 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2017
$1,230btc available @ 398/$ (fixed)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Oh my God.... Just got aware of the story... Ernest (boss of all boss) from the depth of my hrt I am really sorry. You will surely bounce back. For all what da took , da took away ur pain and stress. Hence u will never witness such horrible experiences. Amen.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2017
I have resumed....

Now buying bitcoins...

I pay same rate from all sources.. .blockchain, paxful, coinbase, etc.. .

WhatsApp and let's deal...

Happy trading fellas!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Fiverr, upwork, freelancer and iwriter PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above...

See contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2017
legendary11:
Skrill for sale @ 360/$

Let's deal sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2017
bemagnify:
Oh my God.... Just got aware of the story... 3rnest (boss of all boss) from the depth of my hrt I am really sorry. You will surely bounce back. For all what da took , da took away ur pain and stress. Hence u will never witness such horrible experiences. Amen.
Amen bro, i appreciate... smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2017
$1133 btc available @ 395/$

not negotiable. selling at once

Don't come to me if you don't have your naira ready pls. My money is not meant to be given on loan without my permission cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2017
$51 Payoneer Available.

See signature for contact.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essegis(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Thisnut:
As corporate as banks, money dem dey use trade on daily basis na customers get am, not to talk about a regular guy. Personally i don't trade with people's money, but i don't see it dirty in any way, so far you pay asap.

Even in the bible, a master gave his stewards some talents, 2 traded with theirs and the third dug his in the ground. The master appreciated the first 2 and took the talent away from the one that dug his and added it to the first who had the best turn over.

Matthew 25:14–30

Hmmm This nut, na you be this?

Anyway answer me this. What would have happened if the master had come back and the servant that traded said oga my people still dey owe my money oo and I no sure say them go give me again (first scam recorded in the bible na wetin we go dey hear)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Gemini21:

Drop ur digit. Got bitcoin for sale.. thanks

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Skrill $516 (Urgent Sale) [SOLD] , Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, BTC are Available. See our signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2017
$800 Payoneer Available

$400 Skrill Available

$240 Paypal Available as GnS

Abeg i no be Bank ohhhh and I am not issuing any loan, come with your naira readily available. That moment E-currency thread turns into Loaning office for some nitwits. grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrbllymer: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2017
3RNEST:

Amen bro, i appreciate... smiley

My indefatigable Escrow, may God replenish you in multiple folds.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Mrbllymer:

My indefatigable Escrow, may God replenish you in multiple folds.

Amen bro, indefatigable Escrow grin Thanks alot...

#NonStopEscrowService!! cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phlopholly: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2017
50$ neteller for sale @370
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrblayze(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Creativeness ✌... Oversharp dey worry him transaction.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by helpee(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2017
legendary11:
Skrill for sale @ 360/$
smooth deal. tnks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sindycurve4u(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2017
3rnest sorry its coming late..our story would be like psalm 126:1-7..all is well bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bamzyy(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2017
$300 PAYPAL(GnS) avaliable ....whatsapp me on 08163609254..HOT!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Hello house please help talk to Flamehaxor to refund my 400$. I bought 1000$ paypal from him on 14 april, he sent as 600$ and 400$. He did charge back on the first 600$ and claimed it was PayPal that did the charge back, after much threats, he refunded the 600$. He sent the 400$ as e-check and pleaded that i wait for it to clear only for him to charge back on that too and has refused to refund my money till now.

These are his details:

Acc no: 0178974924

Bank:GTBanK

Acc name: Oyelumade taiwo

Phone no: 0814 861 5957

Flamehaxor biko refund my money. I don try for u

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2017
sindycurve4u:
3rnest sorry its coming late..our story would be like psalm 126:1-7..all is well bro

Thanks bro, i believe you, hope your case is now settle? cuz it's was the last NL case on my phone before it's was stolen! embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2017
kaboninc:
I have resumed....

Now buying bitcoins...

I pay same rate from all sources.. .blockchain, paxful, coinbase, etc.. .

WhatsApp and let's deal...

Happy trading fellas!!

Oshey

Make I begin commot from village. Bitcoin ti gbera
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2017
justi4jesu:
$800 Payoneer Available

$400 Skrill Available

$240 Paypal Available as GnS

Abeg i no be Bank ohhhh and I am not issuing any loan, come with your naira readily available. That moment E-currency thread turns into Loaning office for some nitwits. grin

Can we deal SKRILL
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essegis(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2017
sindycurve4u:
Please let us know how far with uniquepita and your money that he is helping you to invest. Though he go pay back sha without interest.

Na their type sef dey charge transfer fees as them don turn issuing and withholding houses.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Sempumping:

cheesy cheesy Funny comparison

In the bible , the master GAVE his steward ,

On Nl Ecurrency thread you pay for commodities/goods or whatever you want to call it, it is only ethical and "godly" (since you involved the bible ) to deliver promptly what you were paid for ...it is not for you to borrow , if a trader needs a loan ,he should state it clearly

It is not GIVEN as in the case of the bible

Peace sir smiley
God bless you my brother. State the terms clearly. Imagine someone defending attempted fraud with the bank as if when you go to the bank you won't get your money immediately. Some people No just get conscience I swear and I pray they have a deal with real mafia squad that settle trash with a bullet then they will understand lies are not allowed in business that depends on trust. I bought 1500 extra from a guy after I paid for $2000 & I told him till tomorrow morning ooo. He accepted and sent the funds. Imagine if he sends and I used it then start giving excuses that I'm on period bla bla bla.
Imagine if my account gets hacked after I kept another man's sweat for my own fake life then I become a scammer telling tales of moonlight
I'm still repeating it if you don't have money for a deal and you collect funds from the other party then abscond giving excuses such a fella is a potential scammer

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2017
I NEED 2BTc this morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Tabbaz:
$1133 btc available @ 395/$

not negotiable. selling at once

Don't come to me if you don't have your naira ready pls. My money is not meant to be given on loan without my permission cool
I'll have to borrow your disclaimer from today so as to scare away smellos posing with another man's sweat
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

God bless you my brother Sister. State the terms clearly. Imagine someone defending attempted fraud with the bank as if when you go to the bank you won't get your money immediately. Some people No just get conscience I swear and I pray they have a deal with real mafia squad that settle trash with a bullet then they will understand lies are not allowed in business that depends on trust. I bought 1500 extra from a guy after I paid for $2000 & I told him till tomorrow morning ooo. He accepted and sent the funds. Imagine if he sends and I used it then start giving excuses that I'm on period bla bla bla.
Imagine if my account gets hacked after I kept another man's sweat for my own fake life then I become a scammer telling tales of moonlight
I'm still repeating it if you don't have money for a deal and you collect funds from the other party then abscond giving excuses such a fella is a potential scammer

KYC

cc: sempumping
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
khassy:

Oshey
Make I begin commot from village. Bitcoin ti gbera

You know how we dey do am na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
$50 PP for sale. Whatsapp contact in signature.

Rate: N365/$

-Lord
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bigj1800: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
3RNEST:

Amen bro, indefatigable Escrow grin Thanks alot...

#NonStopEscrowService!! cool

WELCOME BACK .....NA ME MISSED U PASS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
DadojoReloaded:

Durosure escrow btw me and kalma1

Thanks for everything sucessful transaction

(1) (2) (3) ... (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.