Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157514 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
adrianstylez:
Please since nobody has PM to sell, Can anyone direct me to a site where i can buy?

www.nairaomm.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 12:49pm On May 24, 2017
$2600 btc available

Sold

Come Whatsapp lets deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2017
Olivers:
Please run for your life. The guy is a THIef

See anini himself calling someone else a thief! Abeg tabbaz add this goats name to the list of doom!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:01pm On May 24, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holyboss: 1:02pm On May 24, 2017
copperA2015:

Ur rate too no follow nah, I been block u join ur block too grin ...
But that was then, me Don forgive all those Wey I get Ish with, and am BEGGING YALL TO FORGIVE ME, not like I offend anybody tho.
But I no go like enter RAMADAN not clearing all heart..

#Shikena
Hahaha @3rnest, na now I just dey see d mention.

To copperA, @the bolded, make I laugh small grin cheesy.

Well, life is too short to keep grudges. If you ever wonder why I (celestialagent) stopped responding to your messages, it's because I felt it's very unreasonable to emphasize on the infantile. I just hope you learn to coordinate yourself. Hopefully you won't return to your ill behavior after Ramadan.

One love!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paparazzi2244: 1:06pm On May 24, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Will you shut up your dirty mouth and get out of this place! Look at this _moron coming here to form concerned citizen! Bastard criminal lurking in the shadows!

You must be sick in your brain.. go and ask you prostitute mother who your real father is.. I know people like you re the ones creating monicker to scam innocent sellers..Anyways go fvck urself with that free mb u dey use enter nairaland.. so every 2017 monicker is a prospective scammer abi, have we not seen 2016 scam on here or lesser years too.. scammer one day all your hiding agenda will come out.. stupid boy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paparazzi2244: 1:10pm On May 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

Don't worry, you will see some mumu that will send first to you despite my warning.

Then after you scam him/her, the burial ceremony of your moniker will be celebrated

You think am a low life scammer like you.. cuz it's 2017 moniker so it's a scammer.. you need a slap to reset your dulling brain.. You don't just come online and post rubbish, u need to connect ur hand to ur brain before u even start typing shlt ok.. well we knw y'all so called verified sellers or escrow re the ones scamming all this newbies..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2017
holyboss:
Hahaha @3rnest, na now I just dey see d mention.

To copperA, @the bolded, make I laugh small grin cheesy.

Well, life is too short to keep grudges. If you ever wonder why I (celestialagent) stopped responding to your messages, it's because I felt it's very unreasonable to emphasize on the infantile. I just hope you learn to coordinate yourself. Hopefully you won't return to your ill behavior after Ramadan.

One love!

I wonder y u chose to quote me ... And I dunno if it was another number that messaged you and u thought I did.

You av been forgiven tho grin , coz I can't remember wronging u. And y u leave CelestialAgent for holyboss Non of my business sha cheesy .
Ill behavior... I never had one, just zelo tolerance to BS and we all have our ways of tackling BS.
Been there , done that *Hands up*

Enter the holy month with a clean heart grin grin

So, if u offend me ... I forgive u
If I offend u, forgive me grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 1:13pm On May 24, 2017
Scammers watching this thread like.....

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holyboss: 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
copperA2015:

I wonder y u chose to quote me ... And I dunno if it was another number that messaged you and u thought I did.

You av been forgiven tho grin , coz I can't remember wronging u. And y u leave CelestialAgent for holyboss Non of my business sha cheesy .
Ill behavior... I never had one, just zelo tolerance to BS and we all have our ways of tackling BS.
Been there , done that *Hands up*

Enter the holy month with a clean heart grin grin

So, if u offend me ... I forgive u
If I offend u, forgive me grin

Go and sin nomore smiley.

Happy Ramadan!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by peterjero(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
tutucious:
$2600 btc available

Sold

Come Whatsapp lets deal
I'm quoting not to sound strange when next I call. That was our last conversation.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
holyboss:
Go and sin nomore smiley.

Happy Ramadan!

Lol...

Thanks boss!!!!!
*Owo loke*

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

$375 netteler available at i380/$
Oya drop WhatsApp biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Stanley08(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2017
PLEASE OH! Does anyone know a good and TRUSTED courier service that can deliver stuff within Lagos?

Need to deliver from Ikeja to Yaba.

Actually, pickup from Ikeja and deliver to Yaba.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 340/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 355/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 316/$... Western Union has limits and they can report to the IRS.

Contact in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2017
Paparazzi2244:

You think am a low life scammer like you.. cuz it's 2017 moniker so it's a scammer.. you need a slap to reset your dulling brain.. You don't just come online and post rubbish, u need to connect ur hand to ur brain before u even start typing shlt ok.. well we knw y'all so called verified sellers or escrow re the ones scamming all this newbies..

same strategy

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2017
Spartan1203:
Oya drop WhatsApp biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 1:52pm On May 24, 2017
adrianstylez:
Please since nobody has PM to sell, Can anyone direct me to a site where i can buy?

$400 PM available at N420/$

come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 1:52pm On May 24, 2017
Bitcoin needed at N408/$

Blockchain users, if the bitcoin hasnt confirmed in your wallet before you send to me, please don't send it. Else, you would have to wait along with me for confirmation from now on. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
Paparazzi2244:

You must be sick in your brain.. go and ask you prostitute mother who your real father is.. I know people like you re the ones creating monicker to scam innocent sellers..Anyways go fvck urself with that free mb u dey use enter nairaland.. so every 2017 monicker is a prospective scammer abi, have we not seen 2016 scam on here or lesser years too.. scammer one day all your hiding agenda will come out.. stupid boy

goan sidown joor....who put your mouth for matter gan...

as we no allow your strategy work, the thing pain you....chai..accept my condolence grin

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
UBA ayaf come out of wall their rate on online transaction is now 320/$...Over to those UBA customers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
Btc needed at 410/$.
Help me please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
Leopantro:

poloniex
Logs me out the moment I'm logged in lipsrsealed

Is the site having issues please

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2017
Zdoh:
UBA ayaf come out of wall their rate on online transaction is now 320/$...Over to those UBA customers.
Ogar, it has always been #320/$ na. Infact, I was charged #319/$ earlier today

UBA has never charged more than #320/$ on card transaction before

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
$105 Freshly Baked available to be sent as FNF from a US PayPal.

Rate 360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 2:17pm On May 24, 2017
fight everyday... kontinu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
scoield:

Now dats an interestin part.. while he was busy confusin and not convincing me to sell to him he showed me screen shots of pipu he has done deals with on dis platform and sent 1 with his name and acct details.. see dem here biko and u prolly shud knw who he did d deal wit if u look closely and am nt sayin any1 is an accomplice am just statin reasons y I tot he was legit

The way some of you interpret stuff sef tya person

so because ladyF purchase from him, she is his accomplice abi..continue

I remember that bastard sold bitcoins to me as well, so I become his accomplice abi

when you finish talking without knowledge let us know.

If anyone purchase from him after his act was exposed, and the person knows he's a THIEF, that is when you can blame the person

Everyone is a trader until he/ she is proven to be a THIEF

P/S: I smell rat in your write up..it's only scammer that try to rubbish names of legit traders here so as to cause confusion

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by luckygirl02(f): 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
150$ btc available for sale @ 410/$. whatsapp 07062496261.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2017
luckygirl02:

Give me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
called. she said dta nt d owner of d fone

helooo??

luckygirl02:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2017
Elulade Ololade Tosin - Elot (+13474585621) a popular exchanger and owner of www.elotpayment.com is a cheat and inconsiderate businessman.
I bought 3.98223896BTC ($7900) from him on 20/5/2017. The bitcoins didn't appear in my wallet so I told him and he asked me to wait for it, I kept updating him daily about this transaction. Today, 24/05/2017 the bitcoins was reversed to his wallet cos it was unconfirmed for a while. The bitcoins value went from $7,900 as at when received to $9,300 as at the time it reversed and for this reason. Mr Elulade or Elot as he is popularly known refused to send back the bitcoins instead he made a naira refund to my account without my approval or prior notification.

I write this today to declare that this person is fraudulent, inconsiderate, deceitful and extremely annoying.

People like this should be able to enjoy the consequences their actions bring so I'm putting it out that Mr Elulade has no integrity in business so be careful and mindful when you transact with him.

19 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.