Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134470 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

When I said non paxful 360/$,did I tell you I'm sending with paxful or did we agreed on that I'm sending from paxful wallet

You n your generations will not end well

I believe there is a way to settle a dispute without insults, if you believe you told him before hand, all you need to do is prove it.. And if you made mistake of saying paxful instead of blockchain say it and apologize.. Why stressing the matter..
It's not like you scam anybody.. But honesty is part of business etiquette and that is the reason why he sent first to you
Please let's try as much as possible to maintain that integrity

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
suchmuch:
Big Itunes cars needed asap
Apple cars?
I never heard of it, however can you post the picture and speciation?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
$3,256 btc available
Paxful wallet
358/$

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
iebanehita:

So, your parents wasted their hard earned money to educate a non-entity like you?
So, what does non-paxful means? biko explain. and why did you charge higher for non-paxful users?

You see fool, say whatever or write whatever like, I don't give a f.ck as far I didn't scam you or promise you which I didn't fuffill
So I dont care what u post

First I didnt force you to send money first, I even asked you to come with your escrow.

Secondly, you that said they should beware of someone later ask me to send another 140$ coz your first btc haven't confirm or I'm lying against you?

Thirdly you btc has confirmed so I don't have your time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paypall(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
JoshMedia:

Apple cars?
I never heard of it, however can you post the picture and speciation?
U mean
Specification
#itunes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Based on Logistics.

$340 BTC available at 358/$

I need Change to buy weekend beer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Singapore1:

I believe there is a way to settle a dispute without insults, if you believe you told him before hand, all you need to do is prove it.. And if you made mistake of saying paxful instead of blockchain say it and apologize.. Why stressing the matter..
It's not like you scam anybody.. But honesty is part of business etiquette and that is the reason why he sent first to you
Please let's try as much as possible to maintain that integrity

Thanks boss man, I didn't tell him paxful nor Blockchain where I'm sending from. The guy just don't want to have patient n start twisting words
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dramadiddy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

When I said non paxful 360/$,did I tell you I'm sending with paxful or did we agreed on that I'm sending from paxful wallet

You n your generations will not end well

what kind of talk is that one? smh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dramadiddy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

You see fool, say whatever or write whatever like, I don't give a f.ck as far I didn't scam you or promise you which I didn't fuffill
So I dont care what u post

First I didnt force you to send money first, I even asked you to come with your escrow.

Secondly, you that said they should beware of someone later ask me to send another 140$ coz your first btc haven't confirm or I'm lying against you?

Thirdly you btc has confirmed so I don't have your time
@as far as I didn't scam you" is obviously your motto. you don't make sense at all

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ll
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dramadiddy:
@as far as I didn't scam you" is obviously your motto. you don't make sense at all

Hmm thanks sir

I think you re satisfy now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Neteller $350 available.See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by retronaija: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
$395 Paxful BTC Available 355/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill $400
¤ Neteller $110
¤ Payoneer $000
¤ Bitcoin $000 and
¤ U.S Verified Paypal (FnF) $260
¤ PerfectMoney $20
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $50)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
$500 AGC available
cash receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
$1190+ btc available

Inside Blockchain Wallet

Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimjoe007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
$1900k bitcoin available
paxful verified or come with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Drlaw:

lol I never see anything
I already warned people about him few days ago.
I will quote my warning shortly.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sempumping:
$800 btc available at paxful wallet
Best rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:
$1190+ btc available

Inside Blockchain Wallet

Come whatsapp

Anyone can transact with this cheap liar at your risk. Be rest assured his transaction fee would be $0.06 and it will take you 4hrs to even get 1confirmation

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
iebanehita:

Anyone can transact with this cheap liar at your risk. Be rest assured your transaction fee would be $0.06 and it will take you 4hrs to receive your coin.

Sango and obatala will strike you soon. Did they send you come or what exactly is your problem?

Your coins have confirmed what else did you want
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
This scammer is back again

cc: Mynd44, Tabbaz

if after a scammer is known and mods refuse to ban his handle for life, I wonder how we would be able to win over these scammers

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
$120 btc available @355

please, whatsapp only: 08058462025
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Still buying $200 and above card at the best rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Drlaw:

lol I never see anything
This is where I warned people about him two days ago.
But it is a pity that you people don't do research well despite the warnings.
Well, God loves a cheerful giver.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
kokertalented1:
$284 available for 358/$
Come to whatsapp if you need it.
358/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
iebanehita:

Anyone can transact with this cheap liar at your risk. Be rest assured his transaction fee would be $0.06 and it will take you 4hrs to even get 1confirmation
At least your btc is confirmed...this suppose to have been settled ....don't spoil both una image nah...
Abi wetin una just they prolong pages nah?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
sodiq961:

Sango and obatala will strike you soon. Did they send you come or what exactly is your problem?

Your coins have confirmed what else did you want
Lol grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iebanehita(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
descrisom:

At least your btc is confirmed...this suppose to have been settled ....don't spoil both una image nah...
Abi wetin una just they prolong pages nah?

Caveat emptor
I'm just warning buyers to be careful. There's a higher probability he would pull same stunt he used on me for others.. Because he is not even remorseful sef.

After pulling same stunt, the cycle continues.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
' i'm Sorry. '

Solves so Many Issue But still people don't even know how to use it....

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ibraheem009:

This is where I warned people about him two days ago.
But it is a pity that you people don't do research well despite the warnings.
Well, God loves a cheerful giver.
I am surprised Drlaw sent first.. This is spiritual
Drlaw will not even send first to me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
vizboy:
' i'm Sorry. '

Solves so Many Issue But still people don't even know how to use it....
As in..

(1) (2) (3) ... (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.