Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5165907 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laredojohn(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Horlarr:
$200 Payeer fund available. My contact is on my signature
hello still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
SoftDealz:
thank you so much.

Lifestyle paid money into my restricted Skrill account. Someone on this platform paid him on my behalf and Individuals here begged this guy on my behalf to bear with me.

Individuals like Tabbaz kept insisting that i should pay him in full. He never considered that I have lost everything and was probably in debt.

Look at it this way, if you were duped and your account were blocked and then someone pays in money into your blocked account without informing you and then starts to accuse you of scam... thank God it’s 43k though I couldn’t afford it. What if it was 10million?

That aside, since this guy was paid why was I put on the scammers list?

How come Tabbaz never chatted me to here my own side?

Is it that easy to label someone who has had successful trades without hearing them out?

I don't want to be emmotional but try to be honest in your utterances. Accusing me wrongly will only add salt to your wound

I remember the following very well

1. Money was paid to your restricted account

2. I supported you at first and blame the client that paid after few days of agreement without informing you first

3. You lied that skrill did not return your money, and place the client on a stupid condition of taking part of his money and that you would pay below CBN rate

4. We were able to burst your lie and even puskin commented on the issue

5. You kept on insisting you were right and the whole house regarded you as a thief

6. You were blacklisted and banned by mod and you felt you deserve it

Now tell me which of my points above is not true

Again, I'm busy to dish out links. So, you should dispute those point if they are not true. Then, as soon as I'm free, I will bring out all the links to your dirty trade saga

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sleezycarter: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Laredojohn:

hello still available

Have got over $400 payoneer for sale 07088492540 come buy all or part
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
SoftDealz:
These are mails I sent when my Skrill was blocked..

Check the dates....

Did I ever deny that the guy didn’t pay? No

Did someone help me pay part of the debt and plead? Yes

Did others inform me before sending? Yes they did and I explained to them not to send because I was having issues.

Did the guy in question ask me? No, he sent without my knowledge while I was battling over 500K debt

How best would you have handled if you were in my shoes..?

What then classified me as a scammer?

Did skrill released your money

Did you not deny the client his money even after the skrill released it by placing him on stupid conditions

Did you later pay the client If not for the good samaritan that paid the client, did you agree to pay him his normal money

Did you disagree with the whole house when you were told you would enter scammer list and get banned

You happily ignored scammer list and ban issue cos you believed you can always come up with another monika

But here you are now pleading not guilty

P.S. I'm not perfect, and if you can convince the whole house (especially those that were present during your criminal act) that you are innocent, I have nothing against you. I only hate thieves, which to me, you are one of them

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift

Sell your :

iTunes Gift Card

Amazon Gift Card

Steam Wallet Gift Card

OneVanilla VISA/MasterCard Gift Card

Walmart Gift Card

Google play gift card and lots more

Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption

and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.

Countries include:USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK et al

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sleezycarter:

Have got over $400 payoneer for sale 07088492540 come buy all or part

come if you sell at 340/$

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
and the lies continues, hahaha!
this small Ibo boy will never cease to amaze me. kikikikiki grin
Your secret will be exposed one day, enjoy for now

Oga goan sitdown somewhere biko

What is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

You are still a kid scammer.
Your main moniker is on scam list with your destiny as well including your pic.

Kill urself if ur pained with the progress of " that igbo boy " grin

Hunger don finish u hence you don come out from your shit hole.

Kpele.

Loud it biko cool

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nice deal with Akins02324
Genuine trader
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
2 btc needed ASAP......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by horluhshola: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
$100 agc Available.
Contact siggy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Coin Still Needed

N340-350

Prompt and immediate payment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Horlarr: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
benjsniper33:
Paypal funds worth $86 available for sale as goods and services. Dm via sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
$7000 boa cash available for deposit into any boa at a good price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tabbaz:

[/b]Did skrill released your money [b]

Did you not deny the client his money even after the skrill released it by placing him on stupid conditions

Did you later pay the client If not for the good samaritan that paid the client, did you agree to pay him his normal money

Did you disagree with the whole house when you were told you would enter scammer list and get banned

You happily ignored scammer list and ban issue cos you believed you can always come up with another monika

But here you are now pleading not guilty

P.S. I'm not perfect, and if you can convince the whole house (especially those that were present during your criminal act) that you are innocent, I have nothing against you. I only hate thieves, which to me, you are one of them
Tabbaz you are now trying to become sentimental. This issue is very straightforward.. My Skrill account was never released. There is restriction on it till date.

A dollar exchanged for $500+/$ but Skrill banned the account paid me off at 280/$. At the time I was paid, you had already labeled me without any form of dialogue. As a leader following the case, you could have done a pm. That’s the way things should be done. I never changed my phone nor my house address. You can check all the monikers.

Tabbaz, you need to understand this life. Challenges are inevitable. People have unique reactions for different situations. When I lost all my funds, I did not have money and I was in debt.

Every reasonable person will call the debtors and pay them a reasonable percentage and plead with the ones who you cannot pay. No one will kill themselves or runaway because of debt.

Uncleshege here paid the guy 50% of his money and pleaded with the guy to relax. He never asked the guy to pay him back. Every body wants peace.

Scam is if I had asked the guy to send and start telling stories.

Scam is not when my Skrill account was restricted two days prior and I was having a high blood pressure, getting numerous call from clients, being called sorts of names then a young lad from nowhere tells you he sent you funds that you should pay him.

From where will I pay him? You never for once deemed it necessary to assist me or ask questions if it were recovered. Rather, you Tabbaz promptly started calling me a scammer.

Why were you so quick without consulting both parties?

If you had no ulterior motive why was I linked to peteruyip and delgroveng(though you edited later) as well? What is the correlation? Do I have any business with lortexchange? My people will say, “if you want to kill a dog call it a bad name”.

Tabbaz not all business deals go well especially if you are a vast dealer, you win some and you lose some and that should never form your bases of judgment.Thats the reason why if you go on exchanges like paxful and LBC you see people with positive feedbacks (200+)and negative feedbacks(-2).

You never consulted me. Why were you so quick?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by huzyboy: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
horluhshola:
$100 agc Available.
Contact siggy.

I am interested. Contacting you now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otedollaryen: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Anyone with access to an offline manual punching POS machine?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
I NEED 1k$ TO USA BANK ACCOUNT
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sleezycarter:

Have got over $400 payoneer for sale o07088492540 come buy all or part

I don't understand u line is not on whatsapp?
I need sum Payoneer funds

Conrqct my siggy .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daclemx: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
I buy Paypal funds....Please funds and account should be legit. Hola @me. Add my watsapp number. I pay within minutes.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
$58 PayPal GNS available

Come WhatsApp!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
TREAT AS URGENT

Anyone dealing with daclemx should not send first to him for any reason. Make sure you use a well known legit escrow on the thread. I have not accused him of anything.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by horluhshola: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
huzyboy:

I am interested. Contacting you now

Sold to huzyboy
Swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tabbaz:

I don't want to be emmotional but try to be honest in your utterances. Accusing me wrongly will only add salt to your wound

I remember the following very well

1. Money was paid to your restricted account

2. I supported you at first and blame the client that paid after few days of agreement without informing you first

3. You lied that skrill did not return your money, and place the client on a stupid condition of taking part of his money and that you would pay below CBN rate

4. We were able to burst your lie and even puskin commented on the issue

5. You kept on insisting you were right and the whole house regarded you as a thief

6. You were blacklisted and banned by mod and you felt you deserve it

Now tell me which of my points above is not true

Again, I'm busy to dish out links. So, you should dispute those point if they are not true. Then, as soon as I'm free, I will bring out all the links to your dirty trade saga

Tabbaz you are a very funny person. You are claiming I lied, did you ever speak to me about it?

Are you now a god to know that I lied?

Do you know when Skrill payed out?

Did you consult me at all?

But guess what, you quickly called me a scammer considering you knew the little details then told people I am same with peteruyip(lortexchange) and delgroveng.

Finally, I still wish to understand your definition of scam. Can you explain to me how this is a scam? I need to know how you think..

I need a candid and straight forward answer. We all hide behind our phones and spew thrash. If we all were to meet in life we will be surprised at the caliber of people who we deal with and many who we regard in high esteem will only be mere loafers.

How did my actions purport a scam going by my stories and all the evidences dropped and the ones you plan to drop? If you can answer in few sentences.. I will throw in the towel and plead.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
OkwaIfugo:
Coin Still Needed

N340-350

Prompt and immediate payment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
post=65915647:

Is it not malicious?

My advice to every big merchant here is to watch your back if you are not friends with Tabbaz or licking his butt, any slight feud will cost you. I have seen the likes of Singapore1, Sunmike065 and Kaboninc fighting for their reputation.

I might have come to this late but as they say, “better late than never”

Deep.....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cutisman50: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
I want to buy sth online(jvzoo and warriorplus) but I don't have E-currency account. can anyone help me do that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
holluwai:
$200 agc available
Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin grin.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Still buying btc..... Rate 340-352 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.