Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134444 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ammc:

Most times, they do think people on this thread are fools. Imagine caesarsconcept, whose last comment on Nairaland was January 4th or thereabout, came up immediately to tell us that he sold PayPal funds to daclemx who advertised to buy funds few days and came back again today to still buy funds.

LET HIM THAT HAS EAR, HEAR! ALSO, LET HIM THAT HAS EYE ,SEE. NO ONE SHOULD SEND FUNDS OR MONEY TO DACLEMX. MAKE SURE YOU USE A REPUTABLE WELL-KNOWN ESCROW ON THIS THREAD. DO NOT USE THE ESCROW THAT DACLEMX RECOMMENDS.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Thanks bro for pointing this out.
They want to take advantage of the outrage here and then try to get a victim.

When dealing with caesarsconcept and DACLEMX call 3 escrow and add them in the group.

Make sure you use three escrow for any of these monikers.

Serious WARNING

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
willian10:

I sold btc to you at 430/$ throughout that night you told me u were driving, probably u drove till the next morning, you paid me with 400/$, against our agreement, I told you to refund my btc, u disagreed. Now you came here to tell people you had a dispute of N300... how’s that a dispute when we already concluded, you short payed me about N10,000 in a N100,000 transaction, yet you referred to that as a dispute, not a scam

I didn’t defame you, all what I said is the truth, I think your past actions are hunting you, not me. From the screenshot, everyone knows you’re a scammer.
And about your money locked in my GTbank , I told u never pay into my GTbank account, but you did probably mistakenly, but we concluded that I will refund the money when the account is okay, which we both agreed on.

This incidence happened exactly a year ago, now u refunded N7000+ into my account, that’s foolish
you said I owed you 30*255 and I paid you that exact amount not minding That you might be lying or given wrong figures.. I paid you the exact amount you mentioned. What else do you want?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2018
Guys I nearly fell for a scam ploy, some fraudsters tried to trick me to lose my money, a last minute instinct recheck made me realize that the messages below were not coming from the Skrill help team but from a fraudster surveys.skrill@gmail.com, please always ensure you run an email check, safe trading!

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2018
√√ Skrill Funds Needed....

√√ Neteller Funds Needed.....

√√ $100 Payoneer Funds Available

============================================
Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets trade......
============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OluwaWizzy(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2018
the write ups ain't convincing self as customer care they take write am..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OluwaWizzy(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2018
fizyalasdair:
Guys I nearly fell for a scam ploy, some fraudsters tried to trick me to lose my money, a last minute instinct recheck made me realize that the messages below were not coming from the Skrill help team but from a fraudster surveys.skrill@gmail.com, please always ensure you run an email check, safe trading!

the write ups aint convincing self.. he no be like customer care content.
thank God you are wise
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

the write ups aint convincing self.. he no be like customer care content.
thank God you are wise

Yeah
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmayayodeji(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2018
teamb:
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED

PAYPAL FUND NEEDED

PAYPAL FUND NEEDED

PAYPAL FUND NEEDED

PAYPAL FUND NEEDED

PAYPAL FUND NEEDED

INSTANT FUNDING

How much?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmayayodeji(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2018
apexmall:
Get in touch.
Thanks

Who can vouch for him please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 12:56am On Mar 18, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Who can vouch for him please?

You better use an escrow!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 1:13am On Mar 18, 2018
SoftDealz:
you said I owed you 30*255 and I paid you that exact amount not minding That you might be lying or given wrong figures.. I paid you the exact amount you mentioned. What else do you want?
Lol
How funny can you be?
After a year, you just made the payment lol
What does your conscience tell u?
When I needed it, you didn’t pay
You’re still a scammer, nothing more

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 1:27am On Mar 18, 2018
willian10:

Lol
How funny can you be?
After a year, you just made the payment lol
What does your conscience tell u?
When I needed it, you didn’t pay
You’re still a scammer, nothing more
This guy needs help embarassed

Maybe a oil firm denied him because of the record he has
on nairaland.. grin

You paid scammed money after a year... Your lawyer asked you
to do that i guess...

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:46am On Mar 18, 2018
SoftDealz:

Tabbaz please and please provide evidence of my scam act...

Seun
Puskin
Dominique
Mynd44

puskin:

Now, Dealership...........lifestyle1 might have erred in not seeking your approval again before transferring that money into your account doesn't mean paying him 50% of the said money at 285 is fair and right.

Skrill refunded your whole money after deducting $158(una say nah repair fees).....which came to about $1400.

So I want to ask why is that you are using 50% of his money to offset about 33% of the repair fees you were charged? Nah him money make them restrict your acct?

Using ratios, that repair fees is about 10% of the total money which was in your acct as at the time of restriction. So, going by that, maybe you should have just used 10% of lifestyle1's money paid to you to offset part of the repair fees (nah wetin skrill dey call am??) and paid him the balance at the skrill refund rate.

Or like someone suggested earlier, you should have just overlooked the whole thing to save your face and ya name and pay lifestyle1 the whole money at the skrill refund rate.
But Alas, you just had to have someone else with a large heart (uncleshege) do that for you so that we could have some semblance of sanity in here.

Tabbaz:
Dealership Defraud lifestyle1 - very conspicuous

Uncleshege paid lifestyle1 for peace to reign - also obvious

I don't think dealership offence should be ignored despite the bail out by uncleshege. What if uncleshege didn't bail him out. Imagine what lifestyle1 would have lost

Now dealership is hiding under "competitors trying to bring him down" this makes me laugh in swahili

Was there any attack against him prior to the moment he showed himself as a dubious fellow.?

If puskin did not ban him, then I pity the vulnerable skrill seller that will enter his trap again

This is my last write up about this matter

Good morning good people

Tabbaz:

He ONLY accepted faith.

Who would be satisfied with a dubious man that offer 295/$ for 435/$ deal and even paid 50% of 295/$ even when there was option of returning the dollar to the owner for him to sell to another buyer.

My heart bleed for the future of Nigeria, if the kind of Dealership becomes a leader in the country.

SMH

uncleshege:

So you refer to my quote above as criticism? *sigh* You're just ranting all over the place with your conspiracy theories and what not!

You need help dealership. If you're this paranoid and self-indulged that you can't tell the difference between BANTER and CRITICISM, then I strongly suggest you start seeing a shrink cos it's obvious you're on the way to psychopathy (that's if you're not already there)!!

Furthermore, it's also obvious that you're lacking a very important characteristic of good business men. It's called EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE. I'd advise you to start reading books and watching videos that will educate you on the subject!!!

PS: This post is not intended to insult you. But if you feel offended, even better sef! I couldn't care less. But know that I will not trade words with you. I will not stoop to the low level of your IQ trying to prove a point...

I rest my case.

momentarylapse:

Puskin and dragnet....a poll has been conducted and almost every one here has agreed to sanction this broke ass riff raff...i dont know why sometimes you mods dont realize that your actions or inactions give these semi crooks the liver to now attempt bigger tricks of the trade .........now this mumu is attempting to form a conspiracy theory...even including the name of the same uncleshege that helped try to cover his shame yesterday...if i had not ended him and out of fear and intimidation lifestyle 1 had kept quiet what do you think this cretin would have done next week?

He has shown no remorse....is stilll running 2 accounts......is busy accusing his benefactors...insulting people and trying to hunt fresh fish....look ban this guy today and reassure traders here that there are penalties for being dubious and greedy as well as justice..because without justice there can never be peace.......

Cc: kyrios..................you are next. Dealership....suck my d**k!

Now you can go back to your hidden place and stop derailing the thread

Thank you nairaland for the strong database grin

SoftDealz is same as Dealership. If you must do business with him, never send first. Use escrow even if he's sending first to you

A word is enough

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:20am On Mar 18, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We have:

¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ PayPal -Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Skrill - N.A ($20 - $4000) Needed!
¤ PM - Available ($1750) Bulk
¤ Payoneer -N.A
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you! Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:27am On Mar 18, 2018
fizyalasdair:
This scammer wants to send you packing! Trade wisely and safely. That should always be your watchword.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by McDreKing(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2018
SOLD

[s]$500 cash receipt Amazon Gift Card (AGC) is available. 280/$

https:///send?phone=+23408062626518[/s]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donsamtex(m): 6:30am On Mar 18, 2018
$90 fnf PayPal
Contact below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Tabbaz:

SoftDealz is same as Dealership. If you must do business with him, never send first. Use escrow even if he's sending first to you

A word is enough

Seriously the strong database never forgets.
It was even monetarylapse that counted the number of people who told puskin to ban dealership.

Hence because of his actions people agreed to ban him and send him to scam list.

Now here is the dude making baseless accusation.

Meanwhile after a year he just refunded William 7680 hahahah without adding any interest ?

That money should be N20,700 by now.

I guess this dude softdealz was denied visa or one of his escrow group bursted him again then he came here instead of him to re-table his case the normal way he resorted to attacks not knowing his records are intact.

May God Help Us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2018
funlord:
grin grin grin

[s]Na wa!

Anyway $6500 available for both BOA or wells fargo at this weekends rate![/s]

Sold to jdesigns and thegreengooner
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Good morning, puskin and some others gave their advice which was possibly the best action that could have been taken.

The individuals who called for me to return the money knew only lifestyle as the only person I was owing.

I will like to reiterate that I did what I could do best to redeem myself from the situation. Which was to pay everyone a certain percentage from the money received.

Probably the scandal would have tripled because some of the clients I had their money are also nairalanders.

Challenges are inevitable and some are beyond our control. What happened was truly beyond my control as it was an experience that I couldn’t reconcile with.

I have been able to recover to a large extent. I had to sell my car and other personal effects at a point just to pay my bills and outstanding debts. If Lifestyle still wants to be paid I am buoyant enough to do it.

If I have been able to convince you then I humbly ask that a consensus be reached so my name will be blotted out from the scammers list because same is damaging and all who never knew what transpired will assume I deliberately scammed the guy of his funds.

My actions might not have been the best, therefore I want to sincerely apologize to lifestyle for any inconvenience caused and also to the general house at large.

Tabbaz, I appreciate your effort and composed demeanor but I am no scammer and it is glaring that I had no intentions of stealing his funds.

Tabbaz it is also malicious and unfair of you to link me to peteruyip and delgroveng. I am yet to understand the correlation

Tabbaz:

A word is enough
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daclemx: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2018
I shared the watsapp group of freelancers where we talk about freelancing and exchange funds. I will ask him to provide all the evidences here for you to see. I exchanged $468 for him. Bro, I remember telling you I don't like being called names. I am an exchanger and freelancer. I am too big for all this. Just wait. He will provide all the evidence. I don't like talking too much.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Seriously the strong database never forgets.
It was even monetarylapse that counted the number of people who told puskin to ban dealership.

Hence because of his actions people agreed to ban him and send him to scam list.

Now here is the dude making baseless accusation.

Meanwhile after a year he just refunded William 7680 hahahah without adding any interest ?

That money should be N20,700 by now.

I guess this dude softdealz was denied visa or one of his escrow group bursted him again then he came here instead of him to re-table his case the normal way he resorted to attacks not knowing his records are intact.

May God Help Us.
No one bursted me, if you had been in my shoes you might not have settled it any better.

Experience is not always the best teacher and I don’t pray you ever lose all your life savings and then be indebted as well.

It can be traumatic, depressing, heartbreaking and suicidal to say the least. Having more than 15people calling for your head and there were still outstanding bills(rent, water, light etc) which are basics that were yet to be paid.

Life is about understanding. It could be you tomorrow but I don’t pray so.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2018

Y'all should go to church kwa

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2018
idnoble007:
$25 BTC available @350

Paxful Wallet. Come Fast

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow

Sold to Ibraheem009
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by caesarsconcept(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2018
Seeing is believing

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2018
SoftDealz:
Good morning, puskin and some others gave their advice which was possibly the best action that could have been taken.

The individuals who called for me to return the money knew only lifestyle as the only person I was owing.

I will like to reiterate that I did what I could do best to redeem myself from the situation. Which was to pay everyone a certain percentage from the money received.

Probably the scandal would have tripled because some of the clients I had their money are also nairalanders.

Challenges are inevitable and some are beyond our control. What happened was truly beyond my control as it was an experience that I couldn’t reconcile with.

Tabbaz, I appreciate your effort and composed demeanor but I am no scammer and it is glaring that I had no intentions of stealing his funds.

All these quotes below are referring to your multiple monikers:

nifty247:
Disclaimer!
I have never deal with DEALERSHIP as a moniker. I have some transactions with mackdavid before he was busted and exposed to be same man as Dealership. The last time I bought Bitcoin from him was on March 21st when I bought 140usd worth from him @430# and he sent first to me. I don't enjoy any special benefit from trading with him as his price is always above average price and he always wished to be paid more than what he supplied.

Thanks

LaconicINC:
serious, he told me he was driving when we had issues back then, same tactics I suppose

DonCrust:

Dealership you have finally ended your bitcoin career. I vividly remembered how you stole from me by not paying the rate we agreed on and also making the escrow to direct from my money from transfer charges.

Keep it up, God will catch you [/b]in a bigger way

willian10:

This guy is a big [b]THIEF
, mods should have ban him earlier with his theft case with nifty, We concluded 430/$, I sent him $255, he told me he was driving, that he'll soon credit me, someone that has been responding swiftly to my messages
He intentionally switched off his phone, he came online with his other account (mackdavid), I suspected a foul play.
I contacted the thief around 11AM this morning, he came up with an excuse that his phone charger spoilt and Gtbank bank account has been restricted because he reported youngdude1 fraud case to the NPF(This one surprise me) . I asked him when will I be credited, that was when the thief told me he'll pay for my btc at 390/$, or he'll refund, I told him to refund my btc, the thief said he can't refund.
That he will pay at 400, I said NO
Things later went sour when he said I should provide my account or I won't get anything.
I did, he credited me @400
I'm coming with the next part, because this he told me that I'll end his career and I'm ready
cheesy

lifestyle1:

You blocked me on WhatsApp without paying my 43k

You created another account.

Admin please take note.

Anyone with useful information on how to apprehend this dude should please drop.

uncleshege:

I concur. I sincerely think he should be banned cos it just means guys can rip pple off here with no consequences! Dealership ripped off Lifestyle1, plain and simple!! [/b]I think he needs to be punished for that. Maybe a couple of weeks or even months sef to calm his ego that has refused to bulge.

[b]The most painful thing is, dealership is not even apologetic!!
sad

Tufia!

"Realdealz mackdavid fopdnewton dealership" and now "softdealz." Try and also show these testimonies to your lawyer!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2018
justi4jesu:

Y'all should go to church kwa

You nko, Friday church goer grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Paypal funds needed

Fnf only.

Come with your rate

Contact on Sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Mariesio:

You nko, Friday church goer grin

cheesy grin grin grin That's how we roll grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2018
fizyalasdair:
Thank God you recheck that format did not hold water except if someone is very daft....Neteller and Skrill available for sale . You can reach me on WhatsApp anytime 08088759163

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2018

Amazon GC needed (Valid Receipts ONLY), CASH or DEBIT, any kind of receipt is fine, as long as it's VALID.....

DIRECT LOADER...

INSTANT CASH OUT...

Click WhatsApp link on my siggy for fast deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2018
Buying btc

Paxful only

Small quantities needed

Come WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.