Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5171105 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Btc needed.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KingCassy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Tabbaz:

If you have searched his number on nairaland search bar, you would have seen this thief on scammers' list

I don't understand how I was so sloppy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by seunsolomon: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
funlord:

Yes my alobam...they are very few! Anyway anyone that wants to deal with this my newly "minted and concerned legit bros" should use 5 escrows...then add me to the group to monitor the 5 of them! Then add Seun to the group to also monitor me the monitor before finally paying into dominiques bank account and then she can finally pay my bros after the trade! wink

hahahaha.. nice one bro na your work
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tony1918(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
funlord:

Yes my alobam...they are very few! Anyway anyone that wants to deal with this my newly "minted and concerned legit bros" should use 5 escrows...then add me to the group to monitor the 5 of them! Then add Seun to the group to also monitor me the monitor before finally paying into dominiques bank account and then she can finally pay my bros after the trade! wink

Baba only few will know that you just raised a red flag..Naxo dem dey start ,anybody wey wan transact with any monicker by name @seunsolomon shoud follow wetin dem talk ooo..once bitten twice shy..

N:B $600 btc available my old friend please contact with good rate ..well new scammer you can also contact sha the land is green on the other side
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
100$ paypal remaining to go.... More funds and job to all fiver and freelancers here. Happy sunday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sleezycarter: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
I need agc cash/debit 07088692540
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tony1918(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
yesloaded:

Do that asap bro, please don't wait a seconds. Banks should be able to assist people in circumstances like this one. Don't let anybody discourage you and I pray that you will be able to recover your money, trade safe next time bro
Anybody wey transact with this moniker without Escrow nah you sabi oooo..Don't think cause he talked like a saint on here he his 1.transact with escrow cause i know this will come from your search engine..Once bitten twice shy

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
modath:

smiley.... Happy Sunday....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Drhym:
$95 payonerr available!
let's meet on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LovethCoded: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nice thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
2,200 PM available at 353 per usd .

Fastest fingers.

Escrow Always Allowed.
Whatsapp office opened.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
st2clem:
$14 PM at 4500 Naira.
Fastest person takes it.
call/Whatsapp 08025822587

Come let me take all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
tony1918:
[s]Anybody wey transact with this moniker without Escrow nah you sabi oooo..Don't think cause he talked like a saint on here he his 1.transact with escrow cause i know this will come from your search engine..Once bitten twice shy[/s]
Lol, its good to raise good alarm but its crazy to raise false alarm. Can you give reasons why you warn people not to transact with me? Have you seen my advert on buying/selling ecurrency on this thread?
Please provide an answer to the above questions then we go to the next step.

Well, let me introduce myself & want you to do the same.
My name is Abiodun, a native of ibadanland. I run more than more one business & have my office in the city of Ibadan. I run a blog as well with my blog url www. yesloaded. com, my ecurrency exchange website is www. yesexchange . com .ng & I also run an education blog with url www. admissionupdates . com. ng

My office address is on my blog, just click on contact us page, you will see it there.

What is your name? What is your website address? What business do you do?

If you can't provide your full name here, your website address, your type of business then you lacked the integrity to challenge me. Singapore01 lives in Ibadan except that he has changed his location, ask him to do underground findings about my location & let me him post the result here. You can as well ask any other member of this thread to locate my office address to know if such exist or not. I hate it when an anonymous person attacked me unnecessarily. If you can't afford domain name, hosting account, money to rent a shop or office space but you call yourself a business man then you don't know what you are doing. I don't sell ecurrency/crypto on nairaland but from tomorrow, you will begin to see my advert even on this thread just because of your accusation. Not everybody is a low life scammer and its very very wrong to put red flag on every id that you see on this thread. I've spent 9years at my present location & to the glory of God has 2 offices there. One is for Desktop Publishing & Computer Repair Training while the other one is strictly for currency trading & attending to clients. Alakia New Ife Road is not a remote area & my office is on main road so there's no need to have any fear coming to the place infact you don't need to inform me.
I put up a challenge to you now & want you to accept the challenge if you are a man enough.

If you cant accept the challenge then it means you are not man enough.

Tell us your name, your website address, what you do for a living, your office address(the office must be yours and not shared)

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We have:

¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ PayPal -Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Skrill - N.A ($20 - $4000) Needed!
¤ PM - N.A
¤ Payoneer -N.A
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you! Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sleezycarter: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sleezycarter:
I need agc cash/debit 07088692540
Still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
$25-30 Worth of Btc needed asap on paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
$1,951 payoneer available for sale at 345/$.
Come WhatsApp for deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Egonne1:
Bitcoin needed.

Any quantity. All wallets are welcome.

Contact on signature for safe and fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by doyinjummy(f): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hello from whatsapp

Ammc:

You better use an escrow!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bulk paxful Btc needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
500 usd btc available @360 per usd.

Meet me at my whatsapp office.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Lolmaooo
You Dont need to pray for me bro. I Dont need your prayers. And sorry it can't be me tomorrow cos I have long sold my soul to do legitimate business with all sincerity of heart.

You came out with lawyer bla bla bla nonsense and threat on people here. Went ahead to accuse tabbaz of instigating William against you. This is a very costly conduct from you.

Now your past has been revealed you no longer issue threat rather your now talking softly ....

By the time you realise what you have done to yourself, then it might be too late.
i did not accuse Tabbaz of instigating anyone kindly read through again.

I will still write a detailed apology to everyone..

I have also pledged my life to legitimacy, I had issues and I handled it wrongly.

I didn’t ask lifestyle to send me money, I did not deny receivingthe money, I did not change my line nor my name, I did not change my house address..

He sent me money without my knowledge requested for it but I didn’t have money to pay back. Someone did for me and I was tagged a scammer. I have sold my things and personal effects and re-started business and am back here to make things right..

I am not a scammer and I despise the word.. I might have had rough deals but I am no scammer.

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
$50 AGC with cash receipt available. Contact's below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dokdave(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
REDEEM YOUR GIFT CARDS [ iTunes X Amazon ] AT BEST RATE.

CHECK BIO FOR MORE DETAILS

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by password990(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Another scammer spotted 
BELOW ARE HIS DETAILS

FULL NAMES; EMMANUEL YILDUNG PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 0091196791
BANK; DIAMOND BANK
NAIRALAND MONIKER: HORLARR
PHONE NO: +2349074109776

I paid him #14000 for $40 payeer since yesterday up till now. He now tell me that what am i Talking about and that the owner of the phone misplaced it so I should call his second no.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Horlarr:
$200 Payeer fund available. My contact is on my signature

Any explanation to the allegation against you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
√√ Skrill Funds Needed....

√√ Neteller Funds Needed.....

√√ $200 Payoneer Funds Available Now

============================================
Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets trade..........
=============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
password990:
Another scammer spotted 
BELOW ARE HIS DETAILS

BANK; DIAMOND BANK

I paid him #14000 for $40 payeer since yesterday up till now. He now tell me that what am i Talking about and that the owner of the phone misplaced it so I should call his second no.

you may upload part of your conversation with him as an exhibit against him grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
password990:
Another scammer spotted 
BELOW ARE HIS DETAILS

BANK; DIAMOND BANK

I paid him #14000 for $40 payeer since yesterday up till now. He now tell me that what am i Talking about and that the owner of the phone misplaced it so I should call his second no...

The highlighted is a real WAWU! embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
You will keep on falling to scamming if you dare not sells your
exchange to trusted traders here...
I don't pity all of you been scammed...
cos you will see a better way, but na that bush u go follow
no sympathy at all

People with trusted histories here...
But na stupid person that just arise from nowhere una
go run to...

Deal with your pains..

Na #5-10 differences that wide ur eye... undecided
We don't even know maybe na fabricated things you dey tell
us self... Who cares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.