Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5136189 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5878) (5879) (5880) (5881) (5882) (5883) (5884) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY FUNLORD. (this is for anyone who plans on doing future business with him)

… and for the moderators who will attend to this case. there is no grey area in business, its either you’re good or bad.

I will summarize to save everyone’s time. (i have left out all evidences and details of middlemen. i will provide all these on request by moderators)

1. i ordered for USD deposits from funlord to a BOA account

2. funlord wires $3,000 (one of several payments)

3. the bank calls the next day to inform that the funds were fraudulent and they should be contacted for further action

4. bank offers me (i use my friends account) to reverse funds to the sender or keep it and possibly face charges

5. i inform funlord and he suggests i reverse it

6. funds were reversed, banks put the funds in a HOLD ACCOUNT ( because its under investigation) and my bank account was closed.

7. at this point i demand for a refund but funlord accuses me of being a scammer because there was no proof of a closed account or email from the bank (i later realize that a third party company handles the bank’s fraud cases and they will not communicate with you for legal reasons)

8. i suggested that the account sender goes to her bank to claim her money and end this issue. but funlord says the lady has been going to the bank and the bank cannot help (i will prove this is a lie)

9. after some research,i find out that the funds CAME FROM A DEAD PERSON’S ACCOUNT and the person who sent the money is just a next of kin (enough reason for a bank to suspect fraud even when there’s none)

10. with this information i thought funlord will finally arrange a refund. instead he blocked me. I have been blocked by funlord for over 3 weeks and i have been speaking to his middleman. who on legal grounds, has no business with me. (funlord who i did business with pushes me to a middleman and blocks me)

cc: puskin modath onatisi tabbaz justi4jesu babygal4eva dominique FOD okwaifugo bookiemart tosinjay hazzantazzan

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
…….

11. The bank finally sent the documents funlord was requesting before he refunds. (letter of account closure). they sent my cheques containing the remaining funds in my account AND PROVIDED A PHONE NUMBER THAT THE SENDER OF THE $3,000 MUST CALL TO CLAIM THE MONEY FROM THE HOLD ACCOUNT.

12. Its been 4 weeks since the number has been provided. and funlord’s contacted had given every excuse to not call the number .

13. after 3 weeks of waiting for funlord’s sender to make a simple phone call i finally call the number and it was picked and a customer care tried to help. after a while i called again and the same thing happened (i have a recorded evidence to this effect)

14. at this point anyone reading this should know funlord’s sender does not exist and all the excuses were just a time wasting technique

15. my contact in the states tried to call this funlord’s sender so they can both fix a date to go to the bank and settle this. we have called and sent multiple text messages and this person has never responded. only voicemail messages (i have record proof of this and i can provide her number and guarantee she will never pick)

16. with a little research, I REALIZE THIS SENDER WE’VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL IS DEAD TOO.

17. long story short, THE MONEY CAME FROM THE ACCOUNT OF A DEAD PERSON AND WAS RELEASED BY ANOTHER DEAD PERSON.

this is over 3 months now. i am bringing this here so this fellow doesn’t scam another person. his name should be on the scam list. i planned to settle it out of nairaland but i will be selfish if i don’t share this info to future victims.

i want the moderators to ask funlord to tell his sender to claim the money. at this stage, my account has been closed and i don’t know if the money has been claimed by his fraudulent identity thieves. If he cannot do this or refund my money, the moderators should please do something about him.

cc: puskin modath onatisi tabbaz justi4jesu babygal4eva dominique FOD okwaifugo bookiemart tosinjay hazzantazzan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (We buy Payoneer at N340 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for binary
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($60)
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ajeigbehot: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
ladyF:

Thanks dear kiss

Good afternoon ma'am
(A moniker: Vanpidy )

He said you wanted to vouch for him and you were busy at meeting and told me to be expecting your text on phone but I think something is not right when he said you requested for my airtel line which I don't use. If you know about this kindly drop the vouch here otherwise...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
√√ Now Selling

√√ $300 Neteller Fund Available

√√ Payoneer/Bitcoin Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mus1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
RMB available on Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
We need to hear from funlord first!
dowjones:
…….

11. The bank finally sent the documents funlord was requesting before he refunds. (letter of account closure). they sent my cheques containing the remaining funds in my account AND PROVIDED A PHONE NUMBER THAT THE SENDER OF THE $3,000 MUST CALL TO CLAIM THE MONEY FROM THE HOLD ACCOUNT.

12. Its been 4 weeks since the number has been provided. and funlord’s contacted had given every excuse to not call the number .

13. after 3 weeks of waiting for funlord’s sender to make a simple phone call i finally call the number and it was picked and a customer care tried to help. after a while i called again and the same thing happened (i have a recorded evidence to this effect)

14. at this point anyone reading this should know funlord’s sender does not exist and all the excuses were just a time wasting technique

15. my contact in the states tried to call this funlord’s sender so they can both fix a date to go to the bank and settle this. we have called and sent multiple text messages and this person has never responded. only voicemail messages (i have record proof of this and i can provide her number and guarantee she will never pick)

16. with a little research, I REALIZE THIS SENDER WE’VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL IS DEAD TOO.

17. long story short, THE MONEY CAME FROM THE ACCOUNT OF A DEAD PERSON AND WAS RELEASED BY ANOTHER DEAD PERSON.

this is over 3 months now. i am bringing this here so this fellow doesn’t scam another person. his name should be on the scam list. i planned to settle it out of nairaland but i will be selfish if i don’t share this info to future victims.

i want the moderators to ask funlord to tell his sender to claim the money. at this stage, my account has been claimed and i don’t know if the money has been claimed by his fraudulent identity thieves. If he cannot do this or refund my money, the moderators should please do something about him.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omopapa: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bank transfer £1k

Sempumping:
In which form nd how much £
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
descrisom:
We need $8k itunes bulk card today,
E dakun cry,help US!
Only $101-$200...Good rate offer

this time around... GM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
dowjones:
…….

i want the moderators to ask funlord to tell his sender to claim the money. at this stage, my account has been claimed and i don’t know if the money has been claimed by his fraudulent identity thieves. If he cannot do this or refund my money, the moderators should please do something about him.

How many times do we warn you guys on cash deposit. Because of how cheap the funds are you guys won't still stop this cash deposit tingy.

80% of these funds are not legit funds. Tabbaz has also warned on this but you guys won't listen.

Back to your issue with funlord.

You have stated your case. Let's wait to hear from him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ajeigbehot:

Good afternoon ma'am

He said you wanted to vouch for him and you were busy at meeting and told me to be expecting your text on phone but I think something is not right when he said you requested for my airtel line which I don't use. If you know about this kindly drop the vouch here otherwise...

scam technique OMO JAPAAAA !!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ajeigbehot: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Singapore1:

scam technique OMO JAPAAAA !!!

Thanks Boss

� � Running.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ajeigbehot:

Good afternoon ma'am

Saka manje. Japa!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

How many times do we warn you guys on cash deposit. Because of how cheap the funds are you guys won't still stop this cash deposit tingy.

80% of these funds are not legit funds. Tabbaz has also warned on this but you guys won't listen.

Back to your issue with funlord.

You have stated your case. Let's wait to hear from him.

I'm not frequent on this thread or forum. Second. Funlord poses as a risk free dealer due to his "claim" to be a security/ law enforcement agent. As for cheap. I buy US deposits for 342-350.
This has served as a lesson to me and I've lost just more than money. Time and a bank account plus a dent to a credit history.

But my point is if funlord is a scammer. Let him be put on that list. Because someone cannot have his foot in two places.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ajeigbehot:

Good afternoon ma'am

Run for your life.
It is a scam technique.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
dowjones:
…….

Wow, let us hear from him and know his own point of view.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
$50,000 btc needed today.

Buying in bits and bulk.

All wallets are welcome.

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
FirsteBank:
$11,000 bitcoin Needed.. @350/$

Bring both bits and bulk qty, Escrow Always Allowed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
dowjones:

I'm not frequent on this thread or forum. Second. Funlord poses as a risk free dealer due to his "claim" to be a security/ law enforcement agent. As for cheap. I buy US deposits for 342-350.
This has served as a lesson to me and I've lost just more than money. Time and a bank account plus a dent to a credit history.

But my point is if funlord is a scammer. Let him be put on that list. Because someone cannot have his foot in two places.

There was one cash deposit issue that got this thread locked. It's not today we dey warn on cash deposit.

Its not even about the case you reported its about regular warning that has been issued on this countless times.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Maybe the sender you have been trying to call died after he sent you the money cheesy.

Let's hear from Funlord please

dowjones:
…….

i want the moderators to ask funlord to tell his sender to claim the money. at this stage, my account has been closed and i don’t know if the money has been claimed by his fraudulent identity thieves. If he cannot do this or refund my money, the moderators should please do something about him.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buying BITCOIN

N330-N350

Fast payment always.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bookiemart01:
Maybe the sender you have been trying to call died after he sent you the money cheesy.

As much as this comment made me laugh. Na serious issue.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Funlord just unblocked me on WhatsApp to tell me he has been banned till the 22nd of this month. and after his ban he will reply me.

can the mods please confirm this so he doesn't forge his death like the sender of his funds OR CAN FUNLORD OPEN A SECOND ACCOUNT TO RESPOND TO MY CLAIM LIKE EVERY NAIRALANDER WITH COMMON SENSE

puskin modath onatisi tabbaz justi4jesu babygal4eva dominique FOD okwaifugo bookiemart tosinjay hazzantazzan

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1stargeneral: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
palinco:
You will soon hear from me. A background check to unveil your real identity is on. Are you indeed Daniel Chibuzo Modebe, or Agwu Chibuzo U. from Akure, now claim to be in Lagos, and the account holder I paid to is Agwu Chinyere Gift from same Ekiti- Akure axis. You will reveal the truth soon. Keep counting your 48 hrs.

Ok.. I am patiently waiting. But when you can't prove nothing, don't beg me. I swear i will make you pay for what you have done. Quote me any where. Even if it takes me 10years to find you, I will.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AKMoney1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bookiemart01:

HI, I think I know you.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
dowjones:
Funlord just unblocked me on WhatsApp to tell me he has been banned till the 22nd of this month. and after his ban he will reply me.

can the mods please confirm this so he doesn't forge his death like the sender of his funds OR CAN FUNLORD OPEN A SECOND ACCOUNT TO RESPOND TO MY CLAIM LIKE EVERY NAIRALANDER WITH COMMON SENSE

puskin modath onatisi tabbaz justi4jesu babygal4eva dominique FOD okwaifugo bookiemart tosinjay hazzantazzan

What did he say he did that got him banned ?
I saw him online here not long ago.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buying Payoneer @awesome rate

Pm on whatsapp pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (5878) (5879) (5880) (5881) (5882) (5883) (5884) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.