Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5170053 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5880) (5881) (5882) (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($60)
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Finally funlord has done the one that brought him outside. Very rude guy. Almost did the same to me sometime ago, just that maybe he didn't find dead people to pay me. I threatened till he refunded. Extremely rude guy. I think I still have my chats with him.

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Last time I checked, funlord had many monikers.
Funlordmaniac, funlordd and so on. Good ol days.but I believe there's a misunderstanding somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rarestrandshair(f): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Victor.. Ive called You soon as Funlord called my attention to THIS.. By the way.. He says he cant respond because hes serving a Ban till 22nd when he can.
I know you haven't mentioned ME(reseller) or Patience(the depositor), and i know the reason.. i have been with you and always available all the way.
Now, when Funlord comes online, he will definitely mention me Cos we both know this story isnt complete without Me. So i would just come forward already and do the right thing ive been willing to do.
Funlord and I have transacted atleast $200,000 since January without issues till this one.

1. Funlord requested $3,000. Gave account and i forwarded to my seller who ive also dealt with for 3years now and has been majorly the person depositing for Funlord thru Me.

2. Almost a month Later, he sent me messages about Dowjones' $3,000 saying the bank called his reciever and that they want to return the money to the originating bank on SUSPICION OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY NOT SUBSTANTIATED.

3. Was there a complaint? NO. Anyone came for their money? NO. Anyone says their money is missing and went into Victors acct to be taken out? NO.

4. Dow Jones said the money has been Debited with no proof it has actualy gone out. Now to quell ISSUES and dissatisfaction even when it hadnt been proved the money returned, i asked Funlord to return Dowjones Money to Him, from my sellers Money he has with him, for Peace to reign. Funlord sent back 700k to him.

5. Few days Later, we are still talking on same thing and we all realised the $3,000 is still with BOA and not returned to sender.. Victor sent back the 700k to me and I also returned it to my Seller.. her payment.

6. Next scene (cos i cant quote exact days), and he says account has been closed and cheque written out and the $3,000 now with "BOA holding".

7. Says my seller should call BOA for the money. Before this stage, in resolving i hav asked my seller to go to the bank, severaly she says there was no complaint raised from her end by her or her bank so there was nothing she can do and has become a 3rd party to BOA and PNC cant pursue it cos there is no complaint from her.

8. A "Department" that is not BOA MADE THIS CALL ON NOBODYS CLAIMS.

She has refused to Pay naira because she hasnt recieved her dollars back..
Her reasoning is below::

- If she raised a complaint, why would BOA not return the money to her and would need her to make a phone call to recieve money from another bank from someone elses account which shes not the owner.
- believes its an elaborate scheme to make her pay to stop blackmail and mud.
- believes its a scheme to fleece her out of her dollars and now Naira.

In summary, Funlord got dollars from me at a RATE. I got from my Seller at a RATE. SHE DEPOSITED. CONFIRMED RECIEVED. NAIRA PAID.

I find it strange how its said that a Dead person walked into the bank and made a PAPER transfer NOT ONLINE. I dont knw the grand conspiracy.. I will be willing to state my part in Any court of competent Jurisdiction on this transaction. No Scam from ME. It would be unfair to not state my part in this and allow all assumptions. This is not solidarity or any mischief to water down Victors claims.

I havent been one to perform in court of public Opinion.. but this is my part. Sorry i May not be here to refute or respond to subsequent write-ups.
But offline, i will be AVAILABLE to defend/prove myself by any means necessary.

dowjones:
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY FUNLORD. (this is for anyone who plans on doing future business with him)

… and for the moderators who will attend to this case. there is no grey area in business, its either you’re good or bad.

I will summarize to save everyone’s time. (i have left out all evidences and details of middlemen. i will provide all these on request by moderators)

1. i ordered for USD deposits from funlord to a BOA account

2. funlord wires $3,000 (one of several payments)

3. the bank calls the next day to inform that the funds were fraudulent and they should be contacted for further action

4. bank offers me (i use my friends account) to reverse funds to the sender or keep it and possibly face charges

5. i inform funlord and he suggests i reverse it

6. funds were reversed, banks put the funds in a HOLD ACCOUNT ( because its under investigation) and my bank account was closed.

7. at this point i demand for a refund but funlord accuses me of being a scammer because there was no proof of a closed account or email from the bank (i later realize that a third party company handles the bank’s fraud cases and they will not communicate with you for legal reasons)

8. i suggested that the account sender goes to her bank to claim her money and end this issue. but funlord says the lady has been going to the bank and the bank cannot help (i will prove this is a lie)

9. after some research,i find out that the funds CAME FROM A DEAD PERSON’S ACCOUNT and the person who sent the money is just a next of kin (enough reason for a bank to suspect fraud even when there’s none)

10. with this information i thought funlord will finally arrange a refund. instead he blocked me. I have been blocked by funlord for over 3 weeks and i have been speaking to his middleman. who on legal grounds, has no business with me. (funlord who i did business with pushes me to a middleman and blocks me)

cc: puskin modath onatisi tabbaz justi4jesu babygal4eva dominique FOD okwaifugo bookiemart tosinjay hazzantazzan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
[color=#000099]
[/color]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nihilstjnr: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
I just need to make sure I got this straight

So Dowjones bought dollars from Funlord who bought dollars from rarestrandhair who bought dollars from Patience who paid the dollars into Dowjones's friend account....

how many people wan chop for this transaction na? grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
rarestrandshair:

Victor.. Ive called You soon as Funlord called my attention to THIS.. By the way.. He says he cant respond because hes serving a Ban till 22nd when he can.
I know you haven't mentioned ME(reseller) or Patience(the depositor), and i know the reason.. i have been with you and always available all the way.
Now, when Funlord comes online, he will definitely mention me Cos we both know this story isnt complete without Me. So i would just come forward already and do the right thing ive been willing to do.
Funlord and I have transacted atleast $200,000 since January without issues till this one.

1. Funlord requested $3,000. Gave account and i forwarded to my seller who ive also dealt with for 3years now and has been majorly the person depositing for Funlord thru Me.

2. Almost a month Later, he sent me messages about Dowjones' $3,000 saying the bank called his reciever and that they want to return the money to the originating bank on SUSPICION OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY NOT SUBSTANTIATED.

3. Was there a complaint? NO. Anyone came for their money? NO. Anyone says their money is missing and went into Victors acct to be taken out? NO.

4. Dow Jones said the money has been Debited with no proof it has actualy gone out. Now to quell ISSUES and dissatisfaction even when it hadnt been proved the money returned, i asked Funlord to return Dowjones Money to Him, from my sellers Money he has with him, for Peace to reign. Funlord sent back 700k to him.

5. Few days Later, we are still talking on same thing and we all realised the $3,000 is still with BOA and not returned to sender.. Victor sent back the 700k to me and I also returned it to my Seller.. her payment.

6. Next scene (cos i cant quote exact days), and he says account has been closed and cheque written out and the $3,000 now with "BOA holding".

7. Says my seller should call BOA for the money. Before this stage, in resolving i hav asked my seller to go to the bank, severaly she says there was no complaint raised from her end by her or her bank so there was nothing she can do and has become a 3rd party to BOA and PNC cant pursue it cos there is no complaint from her.

- If she raised a complaint, why would BOA not return the money to her and would need her to make a phone call to recieve money from another bank from someone elses account which shes not the owner.

In summary, Funlord got dollars from me at a RATE. I got from my Seller at a RATE. SHE DEPOSITED. CONFIRMED RECIEVED. NAIRA PAID.

I find it strange how its said that a Dead person walked into the bank and made a PAPER transfer NOT ONLINE. I dont knw the grand conspiracy.. I will be willing to state my part in Any court of competent Jurisdiction on this transaction. No Scam from ME. It would be unfair to not state my part in this and allow all assumptions. This is not solidarity or any mischief to water down Victors claims.

I havent been one to perform in court of public Opinion.. but this is my part. Sorry i May not be here to refute or respond to subsequent write-ups.

Aunty you are wrong on this one,In the USA you can make a payment on the counter from a dead mans account! With the deceased cheque and an instruction to transfer to an account.All the sellers and middle men in cash deposits and cashiers cheque and transfers in the USA actually knows it in there heart that funds are from a questionable source but they will still keep lying and covering it all up and even sell it at ridiculous prices...in USA you can make use of a deceased cheque to initiate a transfer to another account.
Provide the details of the owner of the account who made the payments to the complainant and prove us all wrong here!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
dowjones:
[s]I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY FUNLORD. (this is for anyone who plans on doing future business with him)

… and for the moderators who will attend to this case. there is no grey area in business, its either you’re good or bad.

I will summarize to save everyone’s time. (i have left out all evidences and details of middlemen. i will provide all these on request by moderators)

1. i ordered for USD deposits from funlord to a BOA account

2. funlord wires $3,000 (one of several payments)

3. the bank calls the next day to inform that the funds were fraudulent and they should be contacted for further action

4. bank offers me (i use my friends account) to reverse funds to the sender or keep it and possibly face charges

5. i inform funlord and he suggests i reverse it

6. funds were reversed, banks put the funds in a HOLD ACCOUNT ( because its under investigation) and my bank account was closed.

7. at this point i demand for a refund but funlord accuses me of being a scammer because there was no proof of a closed account or email from the bank (i later realize that a third party company handles the bank’s fraud cases and they will not communicate with you for legal reasons)

8. i suggested that the account sender goes to her bank to claim her money and end this issue. but funlord says the lady has been going to the bank and the bank cannot help (i will prove this is a lie)

9. after some research,i find out that the funds CAME FROM A DEAD PERSON’S ACCOUNT and the person who sent the money is just a next of kin (enough reason for a bank to suspect fraud even when there’s none)

10. with this information i thought funlord will finally arrange a refund. instead he blocked me. I have been blocked by funlord for over 3 weeks and i have been speaking to his middleman. who on legal grounds, has no business with me. (funlord who i did business with pushes me to a middleman and blocks me)[/s]

cc: puskin modath onatisi tabbaz justi4jesu babygal4eva dominique FOD okwaifugo bookiemart tosinjay hazzantazzan

First of all let me start by showing you to be a liar of some repute! You claim I have not been banned? You have tagged my associates and most of my haters and you have also sent a league of scammers to keep painting me black all over the forum thinking I would wait till the 22nd? Lmao.....NO son! You are a learner......you will also end up like all those who wrote nonsense against my moniker but ended up erasing them and begging for clemency at the end of the day!

PS: mynd44 and dominique. You guys should allow me use my alternate and settle this case from this rabble rouser! You guys like to ban me for 3 months while anyone who attacks me gets 2 days? I don't care about the injustice but allow show this Victor boy for what he really is! An ungrateful, spiteful dubious noisemaker.....i have bank statements, what's app conversations, deposit receipts and even those who actually made the payment he is disputing without proof in my corner! Any attempt to silence me won't work so kindly observe from the sidelines and do not stain your reputations so as not to be seen as partial!

Also I shall not engage in any sort of unnecessary distractions with most of the strange characters this fellow called dowjones has been planning with all month long! I shalll only answer the queries of those directly involved with the case and they are all on nairaland namely:

1:rarestrandshair

2: Babygal4eva

Anyone else will be ignored...because they are mostly scammers or those who have an axe to grind. I would also respond to the questions of any mods or the so called victims ONLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
rarestrandshair:

Happiness.you have bleeped up by coming in. i left you out of this for a reason..out of maturity. please don't mumble this case pif you wouldn't help.

i will respond when i get home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
$1300 skrill needed @your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
chukel:
Finally funlord has done the one that brought him outside. Very rude guy. Almost did the same to me sometime ago, just that maybe he didn't find dead people to pay me. I threatened till he refunded. Extremely rude guy. I think I still have my chats with him.

many people don't realize how rude and wicked this guy is. truth is i will save my time to avoid derailing this thread an produce only facts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
I just need to make sure I got this straight

So Dowjones bought dollars from Funlord who bought dollars from rarestrandhair who bought dollars from Patience who paid the dollars into Dowjones's friend account....

how many people wan chop for this transaction na? grin

Watch the drama unfold! In this business there is a chain! I am at the top of that chain and because I am not a self centered greedy monster like the victim I allow most of these nairaland dealers sell to my clients or I even help them move their funds when they need money....it also works both ways so when I need small funds I buy from them too! Don't join the bandwagon and just wait and observe the screen shots and watch the statements of those 2 women in my 1st post. We can laugh it off later!

Cc: larride
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Interesting case.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
dowjones:

Happiness.you have bleeped up by coming in. i left you out of this for a reason..out of maturity. please don't mumble this case pif you wouldn't help.

i will respond when i get home

Lol.....please what does this mean? You thought my partner will allow you set me up and use lies to deceive the public? Because you have stopped babygal4eva from commenting you think rare will join you? Mr man come let us start!

You wanted a public battle abi? You've got one.....kindly stick to the facts and do not try to blackmail my partners.....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
jeffery001:
He owns many moniker here that scam people! He’s the real thief
seriously, I don't want to believe this. Seriously, i know he is a very rude and arrogant guy. But I don't want to believe the scam part o. Not now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive your money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWALS, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change at 310-335/USD Depending on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change AT #56-58/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change AT 58-60/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at
340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 200-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available at 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0,7 0.#6,0.7.#2,7.6,7.#.2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by xwebyna(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
xwebyna:
$83 payoneer now available... Let me know if you are interested

Successfully sold to Doyenexchange. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
dowjones:

many people don't realize how rude and wicked this guy is. truth is i will save my time to avoid derailing this thread an produce only facts

Such a wicked guy I am?

On the 23rd of April this man came to me to help him procure funds into his girlfriend who works in a jail as a correctional officer in the usa....he had heard that I sell bulk and clean funds and this brought him to my attention!

Initially he brought a scam case involving Ammc and teamb to my attention of which I had acted as the escrow and he asked for my advice of which I gave him. I even helped him source the scammers bank details from my personal records and sent then to him....after. That was done and dusted he decided to join the long line of satisfied customers who always come to me for funds free of drama or those who get paid instantly once I buy funds from them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The first payment was for $1,500

Second payment was for $2000

As a satisfied client with these 2 transactions he then approached me for more transactions. These are the screenshots for the initial payments
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by niyica(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
PayPal fund needed. Kindly quote me if u have. from $20-$400
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
dowjones:

As someone mentioned earlier. It's the scammers slang

Now this thing initially asked for a payment of
$8000 or $9000 to be made to the account I have posted earlier....at this point he had received $3500.....so he needed a balance of $5000 sent to her account....and I explicitly told him it would be $2000 and $3000 sent separately as shown in the screen shot!

Now....whenever I need small funds rarestrandshair is my only source or sometimes onatisi.....i do not deal with any other sellers on NL in order to avoid issues. Rarestrands is a personal friend and my partner in forex deals so I feel comfortable dealing with her and her alone. She also has a friend who lives in south Africa named patience and rarestrands has vouched countless times for miss patience and in her defence I have paid out close to $150,000 to my numerous clients both offline and online using her source and we never had any issue until we met this Victor boy!

At this point we had paid him almost $7000....this is the evidence of the payment that rarestrandshair and her contact made;
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
$1300 skrill needed.
Come with your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
slimtosin:

Check your whatsapp

No message received....
Are you sure it's my WhatsApp? Or dead people own? cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hotdealz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
hotdealz:
BUYING FIVERR FUNDS AND OTHER FREELANCE FUNDS

EXCHANGE RATE : 325 to $1 for paypal withdrawal on Fiverr etc

Bring it all to me. No limit. Instant payment.

Provide me your Freelancer, fiverr, Elancer etc... Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within minutes.

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
descrisom:
We need $12k itunes bulk card today,
E dakun cry,help US!
Only $101-$200...Good rate offer

this time around... GM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5880) (5881) (5882) (5883) (5884) (5885) (5886) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.