Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5139101 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Orbot012:

Wow! I sent 15k to this man named Vandi to buy cc. I never researched him before now, he provided me with a cc with invalid zip. It's unbelievable.
can you back up this claim?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
kayjegs:

Thanks, Jeffkennedy for that smooth 1-minute deal. For other people that need skrill, I have $220 left to sell now. Thanks
WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (We buy Payoneer at N330 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

Withdraw from Fiverr, Upwork & Freelancer at N330 per USD

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for binary
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
√√ STILL BUYING ..

❤ Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

❤ Payoneer Funds Needed

❤ Perfect Money Needed

❤ Paxful Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================
...................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $10,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $8000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB ¥60 - ¥50,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bulk rmb available at affordable rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by flames01: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
funlord:

I don't even know who you are or what funny judge dredd you think you are forming?

I'm sure if I tell you to show me where I now tagged him a scammer you would begin to have brain palpitations

Now read his post below

On the day he made that post..i simply contacted him hoping he either needed someone to make a payment for him or probably to help him receive a payment. I only did this since I own both a dollar and euro account. In doing so all the tales he was telling me about the transaction and what exact service he needed did not make any sense..."I was then alarmed when he specifically asked me if I would give him access to my dollar account details?"

Even if I was high off crack that day...why on earth would I do that? Or would you do that if I asked you the same? And as everyone on nairaland knows once anyone asks you for such sensitive information it is a sign of trouble! I just ended the call and ignored him and when I now saw jdesigns and tabazz also asking of him with the same complaint of him also requesting such sensitive info from them I had to provide his number and point out my own issue.

Now if you love him so much kindly give him access to any of your accounts and then you can both collect billions after the deal is complete. I won't be replying any of you anymore because it's friday and me and my crew are more interested in munching on pepper soup and sipping lager after a good week rather than trading banter with you chaps.

Dominique puskin jdesigns tabazz.

Tori don end!

What you posted here has not in anyway countered what he described up there. The question is simple. Is his descriptions true or not?

If his details are true then your comment doesn't even make any sense.

You got scared about his request doesn't mean he is a scammer.

Check your comment here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/6039#69858344

Maybe you didn't call him a scammer directly, but what you wrote is damaging. About 4 people liked that post, and that's four people with wrong impression about the wrong person.

You wrote that comment as if he didn't explain why he needed the account to you, whereas you haven't Denied that he explained to you.

You did him a big wrong and you should apologise for that comment and also retract same.

Call me Judge Judy or Judge Maybellen, na you sabi. You are wrong to judge a man wrongly. Reaching an assumption about him hastily is very bad. Stop labelling or even suggesting that people are scammers until you have done your investigation.

The same goes to tabbaz. Targeting people wrongly is bad. Only God knows how many people you've thus damaged their reputation wrongly here.

I look forward to your usual attack on my personality; that's the only line of defence you seem to know how to do well. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tabbaz:

Sorry, it's resolved
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by flames01: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tabbaz:

If you have asked funlord and jdesigns this same question when they wrongly tagged expeet234 as a possible scammed, you would have saved seun's server the extra loads of comments on the issue.

But even you started making suggestive comments without any solid evidence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Livebygrace: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Livebygrace:
$10 bitcoin available for fast sale.
Blockchain wallet.

Sold.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=Spartan1203 post=69957868]

Sorry. It is already sold to Zdoh. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
expert234:

And it happens that you didn't mention your change in rate until the money arrived in your account? Hazzantazzan, you are a shameless, deceptive person.

You're a bastard... I only got to know after I recieved the money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
JustCryptos:
$99 Payoneer funds for sale at 345/$

Contact on signature.
Please come with your escrow or be ready to send first, thanks.
rate for 30$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
expert234:

Now that hazzantazzan had been forced to confess that he actually bought the PayPal from me, can you now realise how stupid you are to have even flagged me for scam? Yes, you are stupid.

You should thank your star that you have the internet as a cover. If you had made such a comment in a brick and mortar transaction, you would have earned yourself a defamation law suit.

Confessed ?

Thank your stars that I'm a very upright person...

With your stinking loud mouth, I shldnt have said anything ... I shld have denied you Sef...

slowpoke
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
I think this case should be put to rest at this juncture. It not worth the time. The traders' manner and big mouth is what led him into this mess.

dominique:
@Expert234, your manner of approach towards this matter did not help your case at all. It's understandable that you'll be upset by the accusation but going on that kind of attack mode made it difficult to defend. We have seen scammers go high on the defensive with insults in the past, your actions only made us more suspicious.

To be sincere, Jdesigns raised the red flag too soon. Asking for account details is not enough to quickly conclude one is a scammer. From the chat, he did not object to use of escrow which should have been the number one red flag. Requesting for account details without having funds to send at the moment is a bit shady but not enough to draw conclusions like that. Last week I flagged a member a suspect as his style of posting is very similar to that of a notorious fashion section scammer. After doing extensive search on his handle and the previous one he deactivated, I realized I was wrong and apologized. Nobody is above mistake and nobody should be above apologizing as well. As it stands right now, we have nothing to tag expert234 a scammer so I expect Tabbaz, Jdesigns and Funlord to withdraw their accusations and apologize to him. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be at alert when dealing with him or any trader here.

Thanks for your input. Tendering apology is not a big deal because I'm not God - I'm not above mistake, so accept my apology @expert234 if you are innocent

However, @doiminique, here are my other submissions.

1. I saw how expert234 and his crew were trying to blackmail mods intellectually but decided not to react to those statements. You should not be swayed because they keep insinuating that you must ask tabbaz to apologize or accept that you are working for tabbaz (this got me cracking)

2. The flag was not severe at all and his details were not even included in the scammers list. This shows that I had no solid prove to labell him yet.

3. You did not even bother about the way he keeps breaking rule 2 of the forum and you didn't ask him to apologize to all the members he was insulting

Lastly, I applaud your effort in scam combating on the forum. Together we shall build a new Nigeria where criminals will have nowhere to run

cc
funlord
jdesigns
puskin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kazeemmuka(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
$68 paxful btc available.

Come on whatsapp if you need it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cuppyodo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Who can help me receive Payoneer card in Lekki?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mt77: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Frankfront(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
$1300 bitcoin needed, DM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by omopapa: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
still for sale

omopapa:
i have about 2000 gbp and more for sale, i need naira ASAP, no time wasters please and i'm NOT going first

if interested come to whatsapp +447904049047
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
$27btc available..paxful wallet.

https:///send?phone=2348068050403
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
please if you use South African PayPal account
abeg quote me
I got some issues that need urgent attention
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
yusufmuhd:
abeg quote me
I do.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
PrinceMario:
I do.
in your inbox
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Razzjazz: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
yusufmuhd:
abeg quote me
just the tip of the iceberg wink
More coming. I'll make sure you're out of this PayPal bus soon.
Cc:Tabbaz (weakling)

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by achiever12: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
flames01:

If you have asked funlord and jdesigns this same question when they wrongly tagged expert234 as a possible scammer, you would have saved seun's server the extra loads of comments on the issue.

But even you started making suggestive comments without any solid evidence.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Buying and selling everywhere.

How market folks?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
$500 Neteller for sale

Contact in signature below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Buying and selling everywhere. grin
I will buying skrill and neteller at succulent rate cheesy
How market folks? cool

Scammers, pls stay clear..........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hit me forbl deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.