Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5174436 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hit me for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Anybody having issues with Writejhn27? He seems to have deactivated
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
legaxi:
Ok guys, so today i made a post that i'm in need of $50 skrill.

I got contacted by this guy cuppyodo who says he has skrill and we agreed on a price so i did a quick search on his number and bank details and whooow shocked shocked and it turn out to be a serial scammer grin , for a guy with a long career in scamming his sure is the most stupidest I've come across, the poor guy surely win the crown of the legendary idiot grin grin grin.

After discovering who the legendary idiotic foolish scammer was, i decided to play along and get more details from him grin grin grin
Out of desperation to scam, he was just dropping his identity left and right undecided undecided undecided

Anyway after further research on the legendary idiotic scammer here are some of his details�i got

(1) Ache
(2) Peter
(3) Ezra Vendi
(4) Kyenpia Silas
(5) Kyenpia Enoch Silas
(6) Fortune fortune
(7) Faith Daluk Enoch (probably his wife or
sister)

Phone numbers:
07080172580, 08087820904, 08121640831

Bank details:
(1) Enoch Daluk
Diamond bank

(2)
(3)

(4) Kyenpia Silas
Wema Bank

(5) Faith Daluk Enoch (he also use this bank
account details)

He has several nairaland monikers some of which are listed below:

cuppyodo
Pavore9
emani06
Zubydo
bluffdave
bluffdave01
calebmoyin
Acher

And a whole lot more !!!!

Cc: tabbaz
puskin
dominique
mynd44!

Good job.

However, from experience, these scammers uses other innocent peoples details to scam in MITM format.

For example that company/business account is probably innocent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
jidobaba:
Anybody having issues with Writejhn27?
He seems to have deactivated
He has succeeded in scamming lots of people here...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $10,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $8000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB ¥60 - ¥50,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
hayfloze:

He has succeeded in scamming lot of people here...
We had a transaction for paypal about a week ago and now I'm getting a restriction on my account from his bank... What is going on

I hope this is not some MITM stuff,
How do I resolve this shit for chrissakes?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lokoyen:

Longest time bro. How is d family there? You left WhatsApp na! Am always dere to chat.
Which family do you know? And what is the relationship between the two of you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
jidobaba:

We had a transaction for paypal about a week ago and now I'm getting a restriction on my account from his bank... What is going on

I hope this is not some MITM stuff,
How do I resolve this shit for chrissakes?
Same with several exchangers here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
hayfloze:

Same with several exchangers here. Writejhn27 is a serial scammer!
What is the way forward bro?
I can't have a transaction of less than 100k restricting a valid bank account with 1mill

What is this nonsense, when did our banks become judge and executioner
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmmm... Writejhn27 is the next movie. The account is deactivated already
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legaxi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tabbaz:

Good job.

However, from experience, these scammers uses other innocent peoples details to scam in MITM format.

For example that company/business account is probably innocent
Noted, the guy also uses other people pictures in his watsapp to make it look legit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
jidobaba:

I can't have a transaction of less than 100k restricting a valid bank account with 1mill

I dont know the solution but providing evidence of funds sold to him should be an advantage.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Very important

Tabbaz:
Important information

The thread is ripe for scammers

Anytime issues are being dragged here, scammers always jump in. They support either the accused or the the other party so as to gain the trust of unsuspected victims.

They also report scam cases sometimes to play victim card

OPEN YOUR EYES. Keep your fund tight

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tabbaz:
Hmmmm... Writejhn27 is the next movie. The account is deactivated already
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
jidobaba:

kindly upload a proof of account restriction and drop his phone number. He probably pulled Mitm.

Also how do we know if his money is the cause of the restriction?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damdam995(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
$125 single Amazon card available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
jidobaba:

First, show evidence of transactions to your bank.

However, you may be compelled to pay back the fund before your account is released
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tabbaz:
kindly upload a proof of account restriction and drop his phone number. He probably pulled Mitm.

Also how do we know if his money is the cause of the restriction?
I just spoke with @hayfloze and apparently it's some sort of MITM with other exchangers involved.
Some transactions as far back as last year. So no question about it being his money/account involved.
This is so sad. Nigerians.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please anybody with this issue with Writejhn27, quote me or @hayfloze so we can collectively figure out a way out.
He has deactivated and blocked most people on his whatsapp/phone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
legaxi:
Ok guys, so today i made a post that i'm in need of $50 skrill.

I got contacted by this guy cuppyodo who says he has skrill and we agreed on a price so i did a quick search on his number and bank details and whooow shocked shocked and it turn out to be a serial scammer grin , for a guy with a long career in scamming his sure is the most stupidest I've come across, the poor guy surely win the crown of the legendary idiot grin grin grin.

After discovering who the legendary idiotic foolish scammer was, i decided to play along and get more details from him grin grin grin
Out of desperation to scam, he was just dropping his identity left and right undecided undecided undecided

Anyway after further research on the legendary idiotic scammer here are some of his details�i got

Names
(1) Ache
(2) Peter
(3) Ezra Vendi
(4) Kyenpia Silas
(5) Kyenpia Enoch Silas
(6) Fortune fortune
(7) Faith Daluk Enoch (probably his wife or
sister)

Phone numbers:
07080172580, 08087820904, 08121640831

Bank details:
(1) Enoch Daluk
Diamond bank

(2) Fortune fortune
keystone bank

(4) Kyenpia Silas
Wema Bank

(5) Faith Daluk Enoch (he also use this bank
account details)

He has several nairaland monikers some of which are listed below:

cuppyodo
Pavore9
emani06
Zubydo
bluffdave
bluffdave01
calebmoyin
Acher

And a whole lot more !!!!

Cc: tabbaz
puskin
dominique
mynd44!
HazzanTazzan
LadyF
3RNEST
dominique
Ibraheem009
Lokoyen

How did my username finds its way into your list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legaxi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pavore9:

How did my username finds its way into your list?

Modified:

It's Pavore8 not Pavore9, my apologize cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
legaxi:

Modified:

It's Pavore8 not Pavore9, my apologizes cool

Accepted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Buying btc at 352/$.

$105,000 btc needed today.

Buying in both bulk and bits.

All wallets are welcome.

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for

deals.

Still buying.

Come WhatsApp for deals.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2018
500$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*5

Rate is 290/$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2018
jidobaba:
Anybody having issues with Writejhn27?
He seems to have deactivated

I also have issues with him and am taking it up with my lawyer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2018
jidobaba:

Honestly I'm disappointed in these banks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Tabbaz:
I think this case should be put to rest at this juncture. It not worth the time. The traders' manner and big mouth is what led him into this mess.

Thanks for your input. Tendering apology is not a big deal because I'm not God - I'm not above mistake, so accept my apology @expert234 if you are innocent

However, @doiminique, here are my other submissions.

1. I saw how expert234 and his crew were trying to blackmail mods intellectually but decided not to react to those statements. You should not be swayed because they keep insinuating that you must ask tabbaz to apologize or accept that you are working for tabbaz (this got me cracking)

2. The flag was not severe at all and his details were not even included in the scammers list. This shows that I had no solid prove to labell him yet.

3. You did not even bother about the way he keeps breaking rule 2 of the forum and you didn't ask him to apologize to all the members he was insulting

Lastly, I applaud your effort in scam combating on the forum. Together we shall build a new Nigeria where criminals will have nowhere to run

cc
funlord
jdesigns
puskin

Expert234 and his crew? Lol.

You are a despicable and shameless soul, tabbaz. Yes you are shameless and an unrepentant irresponsible soul. So anyone that refuses to tow your line of blind baseless empty accusation must be a member of my crew? You've lost your senses and need a quick mental evaluation before your senselessness makes you go naked in the market place.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Confessed ?

Thank your stars that I'm a very upright person...

With your stinking loud mouth, I shldnt have said anything ... I shld have denied you Sef...

slowpoke

Imagine this despicable cheat calling himself an upright man! How I wish the Word "Upright" is a human being and can read your comment here; he would have given you a deadly blow that will send you to your early grave, which a deep-seated cheat like you deserve.

Do you want to see a true moroon? Look into your mirror. Idiotic fool.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 12:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Laggatumuch:

$339 paypal available
tomm2580:

Sold to writejhn27.
Swift and fast. Thanks
Lokoyen:

Longest time bro. How is d family there? You left WhatsApp na! Am always dere to chat.
Jsaviour:

You be monitoring spirit ni?, anyway sold to writejhn27
Ammc:

Sold $255 to Writejhn27.

More funds still available
csckid:

sold to writejhn27

Going out on a limb here, I'm assuming since we all had transactions with Writejhn27, your bank accounts have been restricted as well.
Quote me and send me a whatsapp message so I can add you to the group so we figure this out asap.

Really don't know what is going on with Nigerians and Nigerian banks with this level of callousness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.