Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5138819 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6123) (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sammirano: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2018
sammirano:
$520 eBay Checkout Available @350.

Contact siggy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2018
$1643 Payoneer funds available at a good rate.

Come with escrow if you’ve never dealt with me. Let’s cut the long story short.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bwaal(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2018
50$ amazon gift card needed @ 260/$ cash receipt

Instant payment like speed of light
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2018
$970 eEbay check out needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2018
NOW AVAILABLE

⭐️$250 Payoneer Fund Available Now

⭐️Skrill and Neteller Needed

⭐️Paxful Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2018
$160 btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by buchibrand(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2018
200$ Paypal needed G&S
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2018
$120 paypal ebay checkout available!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2018
bless01:
$404 Skrill available.

Interested see my signature for contact.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2018
$1800 PayPal needed. Can also do withdrawals

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dvkot(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Bwaal:
50$ amazon gift card needed @ 260/$ cash receipt

Instant payment like speed of light
Helo i hav
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dvkot(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
dvkot:
$50 physical Amazon giftcard availaible
still availaible
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wesley80(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2018
wesley80:
Paypal $538 available as FnF or GnS
WhatsApp if interested https:///send?phone=2348068551723
Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spymills(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
$1000 Btc needed at N360/$ come to WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
$2000 btc needed to blockchain at 358/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
wesley80:

Available
?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habib483(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
How i got "scammed" by yusufmuhd

YUSUFMUHD is not an honest trader as he claim to be. i trusted him. and then HE FOOLED ME FOR A COMPLETE MONTH AND HALF AND THEN ZOOM OFF WITH MY MONEY after he had BLOCK ME from making contact with him.

he sold some paypal funds to me last month that gave my account a major freak out. i had to upload some valid documents to fix the account. i was not able to use the funds and i told him we argued but still yet business is business. in fact, he got paid first. i did not complain. then he said i should sell the funds to him later on that he needed some paypal funds too. he was desperate knowing fully well my paypal account has been compromised.

i tried sending it several times and it was not going. he was even the one that suggested that i should issue a refund. all the screenshot of the conversation is with me just incase he tries to deny it. i then issued a refund on that same fund that placed my account on limited. after that his account was placed on limited also.

to cut the story short, he refused to pay me back after i had sent the paypal. and was telling me that he'll pay me that i should not worry. every week he keeps giving me the same story i will pay you. i will pay you. okay. til last week friday when he told me he will pay me unfaillingly. i was happy. little did i know that i was going to get block for good. i sent him several sms to send me back my paypal funds if thats the case. which i got the delivery report. that was when i knew the hypocrite has blocked me from calling him. meaning my fund is a goner. it baffles me and at the same time i was disappointed because it disgust me seeing stuff like this coming from someone that claim to stand as a pillar of honesty. I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED AGAIN.

we've had several other successful trade and i wont deny that. but blocking me after owing me money is a trait of a FRAUD-STAR. he should either send me my money now or refund my papal funds otherwise i urge the mods to do the needful to the upcoming fraud-star.

NOTE: DOMIMIC DORITO HAS GONE ROGUE. KEEP YOUR FUNDS SAFE.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
habib483:
How i got "scammed" by yusufmuhd

YUSUFMUHD is not an honest trader as he claim to be. i trusted him. and then HE FOOLED ME FOR A COMPLETE MONTH AND HALF AND THEN ZOOM OFF WITH MY MONEY after he had BLOCK ME from making contact with him.

he sold some paypal funds to me last month that gave my account a major freak out. i had to upload some valid documents to fix the account. i was not able to use the funds and i told him we argued but still yet business is business. in fact, he got paid first. i did not complain. then he said i should sell the funds to him later on that he needed some paypal funds too. he was desperate knowing fully well my paypal account has been compromised.

i tried sending it several times and it was not going. he was even the one that suggested that i should issue a refund. all the screenshot of the conversation is with me just incase he tries to deny it. i then issued a refund on that same fund that placed my account on limited. after that his account was placed on limited also.

to cut the story short, he refused to pay me back after i had sent the paypal. and was telling me that he'll pay me that i should not worry. every week he keeps giving me the same story i will pay you. i will pay you. okay. til last week friday when he told me he will pay me unfaillingly. i was happy. little did i know that i was going to get block for good. i sent him several sms to send me back my paypal funds if thats the case. which i got the delivery report. that was when i knew the hypocrite has blocked me from calling him. meaning my fund is a goner. it baffles me and at the same time i was disappointed because it disgust me seeing stuff like this coming from someone that claim to stand as a pillar of honesty. I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED AGAIN.

we've had several other successful trade and i wont deny that. but blocking me after owing me money is a trait of a FRAUD-STAR. he should either send me my money now or refund my papal funds otherwise i urge the mods to do the needful to the upcoming fraud-star.

NOTE: DOMIMIC DORITO HAS GONE ROGUE. KEEP YOUR FUNDS SAFE.
No sir i havent scam u i dont have d funds with me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
yusufmuhd:
No sir i havent scam u i dont have d funds with me

Please boss what is your own side of the Story.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wesley80(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Paypal $538 available as FnF or GnS
WhatsApp if interested https:///send?phone=2348068551723
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
ucosuagwu:

Please boss what is your own side of the Story.
well Mr abdulrahman habib got some funds with me , the issue started when I sold funds to him and after like two weeks he came back to me that he wants to sell the funds back to me at d same rate he bought it

well we eventually agreed on it

and he tried sending it and paypal demand for some verification
out of sympathy for him

i ask him to click refund and let me buy am

after he click refund paypal also limited my acct with $180 inside and i told him I will send him 10k out of d 17600
and he agreed and ask me to pay him his balance later

and God knows since paypal limited some of my accts
i have been battling with debts
and i told him to be patient

i was sourcing for cash to pay him

I'm experiencing some issues with my bank acct and God knows
i was going to pay him his money on wednesday morning

but he choose to come here and tarnish my image

and for his information I did not block him on phone
d issue Is I remove d sim from my phone and connect it to my Wi-Fi dongle and he was thinking I block him

i even try reaching him on phone But he was not available
and also he is d same guy who I acted as escrow when he buys giftcard from baylam and i even help.him loaded it into his acct but he was saying I scam him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
$1,300+ eBay check out needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayemileto(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kalamu2018:
Hello house;
I receive my Payoneer MasterCard yesterday via Post office and activate it. But yet to fund.
Is anyone know How Much Is Payoneer MasterCard Maintenance Charges and Is it Monthly or Annually.?
Thanks

HI.

please, did you track it on Nipost website? What did they display on their tracking website when you eventually get the card?

Plus, when did you order your card?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lalakas: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi,

I want to make Forevermore to pay all whom he defrauded. If not all at least the most recent. I have gotten all his infos on upwork and want to proceed on deleting his upwork account only if he returns the money he got from people, and apologize for his deceitful act.

I want the guy he defrauded with the account to please post the evidence here (I will attach them as roof before deleting his account).

However, if you forevermore reads this and want to amend your ways, refund the most recent money you defrauded people.

Let this serve as a warning to all who post little information about your upwork accounts, defraud others with your opportunities.

You have just 24 hours to ay back, else, consider all your earnings and account lost.

He hasn't even earned his acclaimed 2k dollars, not even up to 400 dollars and he is all over the place!!!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
350$ pax Btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
$930 btc available

Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Skrill and Neteller needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
ctec:
$100 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
buchibrand:
200$ Paypal needed G&S

Come if you haven't gotten already
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juniorboi007: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hello Vocalwalls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6123) (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.