Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5142623 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dvkot(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
hello @modath are you the escrow?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juniorboi007: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
hello strongbest.... Vocalwalls should escrow our transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
dvkot:
hello @mo are you the escrow?

Yes , the upgraded one & not the 2017 version.. smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juniorboi007: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
legalwealth:
2,500$ of PayPal fund is available at N340/$.

It can be sent as Family/Friend to USA and UK PayPal accounts but as goods and services to other countries.

Come on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 and quote nairaland PayPal offer if you are interested! !!

Execution time is within 20 minutes after confirming your payment! !!

hello sir.... can you vouch for strongbest?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by VocalWalls: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
juniorboi007:
hello strongbest.... Vocalwalls should escrow our transaction

I’m here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by buchibrand(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
wesley80:
Paypal $538 available as FnF or GnS
WhatsApp if interested https:///send?phone=2348068551723
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wesley80(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
wesley80:
Paypal $538 available as FnF or GnS
WhatsApp if interested https:///send?phone=2348068551723
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habib483(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
yusufmuhd:
No sir i havent scam u i dont have d funds with me

What are you even saying. So it was my village People account I sent the PayPal to? Abi u need more screenshot? Well I know you won't have anything reasonable to say.
Cc Tabaz, Dominique come visit this confused criminal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
habib483:

What are you even saying. So it was my village People account I sent the PayPal to? Abi u need more screenshot? Well I know you won't have anything reasonable to say.
Cc Tabaz, Dominique come visit this confused criminal.
give me till wednesday nd i will pay everyone is watching na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spymills(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
spymills:
$1000 Btc needed at N360/$ come to WhatsApp.
needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Desammyst(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
ModestGal:

Drop your number

My WhatsApp no is +2348101277263. Tell me when you ve seen it, so it could be taken down.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
$404 Skrill available.

Interested see my signature for contact..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
habib483:

Cc Tabbaz, Dominique come visit this confused criminal.

Boss i understand your annoyance but it is not easy dealing with PayPal, he said he will pay you this Wednesday so chill.. He has explained. I have been through PayPal limitation and it's not funny. On his side, he also doesn't want to lose money.. He is even talking with you sef, some exchangers online would not buy the funds back because you are coming after 2 weeks and not like the next day or something, so it is assumed that the funds are all okay. Now coming back to resale it back to yusufmuhd and try sending and paypal hold your account, it isn't the fault of him, Now refund and paypal held his account too, you can't expect him to pay full back. So please hold on... He also has issues on payoneer he is passing through but PayPal no be beans.. Anyone using it is at their own risk. Of what i have experienced with paypal, i only do Fiverr & Upwork withdrawal finish.. i no dey buy FnF or GnS or Money Request or Checkout because PayPal themselves can Scam you anytime by holding you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
PayPal fnf needed to USA acc.

Contact on whatsapp for fast and safe deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kelvene: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hey guys, why on earth should you put yourselves through the risk and rigor of using a third-party escrow when there are many well-functional platforms out there.
Sure, some people are trustworthy, but there are also very many scammers out there to capitalize on your vulnerability.

If you really need a place to avoid costly trades/transactions, yet secure & reliable, I'll recommend https://gekobox.com.
Ordinarily, they charge only 0.5% escrow fee which is by far cheaper than others at 1%. Yet I'm able to slash that fee in half by referring myself because they usually reward half of the charges to referrers.

Hey guys, play smart and don't let yourself get victimized. Do the right thing. Enjoy!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (Sell Payoneer Funds at N330 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N320 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √
(Buy Perfect Money in Nigeria at N370 per USD)

Withdraw from Fiverr, Upwork & Freelancer at N330 per USD

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
It’s very sad how we are quick to call people scammer, I can remember vividly you even help him to redeemed the card because he wasn’t online and where he was he couldn’t access internet, You were the one sending me msg to keep the cards for him because he sent money already but you’re yet to receive the alert, You keep sending message every minute even at night! We shouldn’t pay people this way! I hope you resolve whatever ish you and pay him his money!
yusufmuhd:
well Mr abdulrahman habib got some funds with me , the issue started when I sold funds to him and after like two weeks he came back to me that he wants to sell the funds back to me at d same rate he bought it

well we eventually agreed on it

and he tried sending it and paypal demand for some verification
out of sympathy for him

i ask him to click refund and let me buy am

after he click refund paypal also limited my acct with $180 inside and i told him I will send him 10k out of d 17600
and he agreed and ask me to pay him his balance later

and God knows since paypal limited some of my accts
i have been battling with debts
and i told him to be patient

i was sourcing for cash to pay him

I'm experiencing some issues with my bank acct and God knows
i was going to pay him his money on wednesday morning

but he choose to come here and tarnish my image

and for his information I did not block him on phone
d issue Is I remove d sim from my phone and connect it to my Wi-Fi dongle and he was thinking I block him

i even try reaching him on phone But he was not available
and also he is d same guy who I acted as escrow when he buys giftcard from baylam and i even help.him loaded it into his acct but he was saying I scam him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Baylam:
It’s very sad how we are quick to call people scammer, I can remember vividly you even help him to redeemed the card because he wasn’t online and where he was he couldn’t access internet, You were the one sending me msg to keep the cards for him because he sent money already but you’re yet to receive the alert, You keep sending message every minute even at night! We shouldn’t pay people this way! I hope you resolve whatever ish you and pay him his money!
totally appreciate this sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
350$ pax Btc available

Sold to Inze
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
$1800 Paypal fnf needed

Contact Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
$120 PayPal (FnF) Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
juniorboi007:

hello sir.... can you vouch for strongbest?

I don't know anyone by that username! !!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cashjosh: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
$30 btc need @ gud rate
WhatsApp 08178764065
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
bless01:
$404 Skrill available.

Interested see my signature for contact..
Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by michaeltotti(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:
LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS 
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)
I need over 10,000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment
Sell your :
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
Steam Wallet Gift Card
and lots more
Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption[/b]
and get your payment instantly @ a good rate. 
Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword
ALL GIFT CARDS, ALL DENOMINATIONS.
Send me a message on whatsapp for a swift and clear transaction: 08108153182

https:///send?phone=2348108153182
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
descrisom:
Bulk itunes card needed.... $101-$200...38k for $200 limited time offer....
$6k ...sweet rate....
Instant loading
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
PM $50 Needed ASAP. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.