Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) (51196 Views)

Niniola Stuns In Lovely Gown At The BET Awards (Photo) / Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Braless Fella Makafui At Ghana Tertiary Awards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2016
That dress no pass 5k joor.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:
Sometimes it's not about working hard ooo.It's just grace. Yemi no fit do the thing wey I dey do.
Words.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:
Sometimes it's not about working hard ooo.It's just grace. Yemi no fit do the thing wey I dey do.
Words.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by alobright17(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2016
2.5 million? for the cloth or all her outfit?
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Iphesure212(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Holy sh!t. 2.5million for a dress. I gast double my hustle o.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by femi4: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

Hey quick question, is this you or poverty speaking smiley? Hahaha,just had to ask grin grin grin

But really,if you work as hard as she is, nothing should stop you from wearing a 2.5 million dress as well.

My dear think big. Enjoy life while on earth and pray to make heaven.
Black man mentality.... You spend more as your income increases. I don't think Bill Gate will do that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
small money
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Rise above hate...
MadCow1:
Lighter..... I need Lighter..
angry angry
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by anonimi: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Hope sey FIRS tax people no go soon come ask this woman to pay N75 million for tax evasion oh like that famous blogger.
Or some years later she go dey ask for donation to treat one disease or another.
SMH for these our yeyebrities who are only about flashing expensive things but never about paying their due TAXES and helping their communities and societies through systematic charitable works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2016
She is the real #GidiBlues!
She is provoking me to dump my woman for her!
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by MadCow1: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Rise above hate...

Whats Hate?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by teacherbim(f): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
2.5m does is it what it?
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by martineverest(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
lack of investment remains one of nigerian celebrities' biggest problem....they will come begging when troubled in d nearest future
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Arinze86(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
And afta all these, ya all will say the economy is bad...buhari dis...buhari dat...and buhari will pack for one said de watch una like eagle nd u pple will think him no d observe....ok na....guess the worst d economy the more pple drink beer nd waste money on nothing...
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by IElie: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy my naija pips una too funny adon laugh tire... Abeg make wuna leave Yemi alone joh... Money no get 2 use. Na to use convert to aquire what you want or need as long as you can afford it. Its a means of exchange. So you have to spend it in one way or another according to your measure joh
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by BolajiChang: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Not everyone in her position would purchase that dress.

niyot124:

Hey quick question, is this you or poverty speaking smiley? Hahaha,just had to ask grin grin grin

But really,if you work as hard as she is, nothing should stop you from wearing a 2.5 million dress as well.

My dear think big. Enjoy life while on earth and pray to make heaven.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by martineverest(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2016
femi4:
Black man mentality.... You spend more as your income increases. I don't think Bill Gate will do that
well said.....modern nigerian youths' hedonistic behaviour is appalling.......in d nearest future,they start begging for funds
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by BolajiChang: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2016
LOL,

That one will just be chopping ppls mney.

Maxineng:
I think say the dress go dey made out of Gold or diamonds.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2016
I don't doubt the cost of that dress because i bought a similar dress for my girl last month for a staggering N1.8m

But wen we got home we discovered it was made in Aba!!
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by evy1(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Same material we been use sew curtains for our house that year,
A yard 800 naira.
When the worst happen make she no come social media dey do like beggar o.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by ItzChinnex(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2016
any body who believes this shit is a shit
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by FreeWorld23: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2016
sauerr:

Where did you get the information that she bought it?
still wondering how this shut will cost 2.5m
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by ItzChinnex(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
teacherbim:
2.5m does is it what it?
this your Language...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by niyot124: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
femi4:

You are right.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by niyot124: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2016
BolajiChang:
Not everyone in her position would purchase that dress.

True
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Arian11:
Poverty stricken mentality peeps be like "vanity oshi" grin

In other words

Is the dress bulletproof , it can't burn , anti stain , I can re sell it for more ? ..Yemi Alade your pastor told you to sow that money into my life and you're using it to buy dress ..."kontinew"

Bro I understand its her money she worked hard for, and a lot of people commenting on it are just jealous. . . Yes, she worked hard for her money, but then, don't you think it'd be better to buy a very nice dress that isn't over the top, and if you really are human inside, use the money to help fellow Nigerians? What stops all our Nigerian bug boys with all the money from establishing something like shoprite/Walmart etc here instead of waiting for them to come from abroad? you know, things like that will make fans appreciate them more
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2016
it is not bulletproof,mtcheeew walks away
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by BolajiChang: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Shey dangote dey wear gold chain.
niyot124:

True
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by whitestar01(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2016
The gown should had been bigger than this so that her money will not be a waste to nigerians ;DThe gown should had been bigger than this so that her money will not be a waste to nigerians
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by BolajiChang: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Haha. LOL

whitestar01:
The gown should had been bigger than this so that her money will not be a waste to nigerians ;DThe gown should had been bigger than this so that her money will not be a waste to nigerians

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Arian11(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Bro I understand its her money she worked hard for, and a lot of people commenting on it are just jealous. . . Yes, she worked hard for her money, but then, don't you think it'd be better to buy a very nice dress that isn't over the top, and if you really are human inside, use the money to help fellow Nigerians? What stops all our Nigerian bug boys with all the money from establishing something like
shoprite/Walmart etc here instead of waiting for them to come from abroad? you know, things like that will make fans appreciate them more

And it's true oo ....the sad thing is that she probably doesn't even have investments...that money in the hands of Nigerians would go a long way ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla / Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner / Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.