Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement (6153 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by missNGLatest: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2016
First class graduate of UNIBEN cries out to Buhari over unemployment

Lasisi Babatunde, an Applied Mathematics graduated of the University Of Benin, Edo State who passed out with first class honors in 2015 has gone viral after he launched a Twitter campaign to seek employment from Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari and other influential Nigerians.

Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by missNGLatest: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by DeSepiero(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Serious
Most probably, he spent more time acquiring grades instead of building networks, acquiring marketable experience and developing himself.

4 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2016
This is a very senseless approach in my own opinion.
He finished service just this year and he has jump on the bandwagon seeking shortcut to eldorado.
There are a lot of First Class graduates out there with job
DeSepiero:
Serious
Most probably, he spent more time acquiring grades instead of building networks, acquiring marketable experience and developing himself.
I quite agree with you. A 2.1 and all what you mentioned is the requirement for survival not First Class.

4 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by Emmysteve(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Yours is better. You're just graduating.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by osamiandroid: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Hmm
There is diff between the 2 names on d certificates so bros try do somthing on it bccos abiola babatunde lasisi is diff from lasisi babatunde abiola
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by Copee: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Wait o, The certificate resemble fake. Make i Check my own again.
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by Boyoski09: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
osamiandroid:
Hmm
There is diff between the 2 names on d certificates so bros try do somthing on it bccos abiola babatunde lasisi is diff from lasisi babatunde abiola
Over sabi dey worry u
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by Gydion(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
He is still fresh, he just finished Service self
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by octopusfreaky(f): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2016
He should apply to one of dose private unii naa or do MSc first.
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by davide470(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
First Class in Applied Mathematics from Uniben?? That "sadistic" department and someone made First Class!!!

Jeez! I need this guy's brain!

He should calm down jor. Jobs will come in their numbers.

4 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
davide470:
First Class in Applied Mathematics from Uniben?? That "sadistic" department and someone made First Class!!!

Jeez! I need this guy's brain!

He should calm down jor. Jobs will come in their numbers.
So na Uniben you finish, no wonder you are being sadistic with your moderation. I've been banned one time too many, no longer afraid of ban o

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by ajsans: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
missNGLatest:
First class graduate of UNIBEN cries out to Buhari over unemployment

Lasisi Babatunde, an Applied Mathematics graduated of the University Of Benin, Edo State who passed out with first class honors in 2015 has gone viral after he launched a Twitter campaign to seek employment from Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari and other influential Nigerians.
Cc. Madcow1
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by osamiandroid: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ok no prob but check ur own certificate and discharge certificate is ur name not well arranged?
Boyoski09:
Over sabi dey worry u
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by Gerrard59(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
And to think that he's a Nairalander. Nigga needs a Jarushub in his life.

However, it's erroneous to say that First Class graduates/students don't network or any other thing than getting grades(which is what students are meant to do). I'm on one and friends that do have it or are on it are building relationships, networks etc. What seems to have a his problems are:

* Lack of orientation(what to do before and after NYSC).

* Environment(some environments can be discouraging).

* Lack of information.

Moreover, he's 27, another bottleneck. My candid advise is for him to apply for scholarships abroad preferably MIT or Stanford, University of Tokyo or even Hebrew University to cut costs.

Most importantly, he needs a Jarushub in his life.
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by Gerrard59(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
handsomeclouds:

I quite agree with you. A 2.1 and all what you mentioned is the requirement for
[/b]survival[b] not First Class.

Not everyone wants "survival", some want it easy and smooth. He did his "survival" in school, he needs to enjoy now.
Re: First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement by kinadEki: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
What's wrong with this guy sef? Just finished NYSC last month and he's already crying to Buhari for lack of job, by the end of the year, he would cry to Obama! My candid advise is 4 you to go and do your masters if the job isn't forthcoming!

(1) (Reply)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. / How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.