Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife (1312 Views)

Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian / Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom / "Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Ascended Our Father Oduduwa's Throne" - Olu Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife by Ebal: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2016
VIDEO:Jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni of Ile-Ife

Jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni of Ile-Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi. Watch

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/videojesus-is-my-father-not-olodumare.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEFbJCDOGKI[/url]

Re: Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife by hucienda: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2016
hmmm...

I leave that to the traditionalistas and christians from the SW to debate and to lalasticlala to move their ministry to permanent site.
Re: Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
pls tell dem
Re: Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife by huntila(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
O.P you cane lie oh. Why peddle lies? Watched the video. He did not make such statement.
Re: Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2016
Why didnt you reject the post when oduduwa is not your God...

Oduduwa is the esteemed God of the Yorubas and the fact that you serve jesus does not mean oduduwa should not be referenced or acknowledged ?
Re: Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife by HurtgenForest: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Great!

This man might turn out to be the greatest Ooni of Ife of all time. smiley
Re: Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife by VirginFinder: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2016
I wont visit your blog. Sorry.
Re: Video:jesus Is My Father! Not Olodumare Or Oduduwa - Ooni Of Ile-ife by Tolexander: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2016
what a blasphemy against Orunmila!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 African Instagram Pictures Of The Week – 6-14 March 2015 / West Africa First Three Tier Story Building By Hausa King Muhammad Korau / They Should Make G-work Legal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.