Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom (12723 Views)

Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / Alake Of Egbaland Arriving At Coronation Of King George VI Of England In 1937 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by olokfor: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ondo state governor,Mimiko was at the coronation ceremony of the Jegun of Ile-Oluji Kingdom, HRM Oba (Dr) Julius Oluwole Olufaderin Adetimehin today.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-mimiko-at-corononation-of-jegun.html

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by olokfor: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2016

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by olokfor: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by johnmartus(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mimi ko is a fraud close to one month now that workers went on strike including higher institutions primary, and secondary school without any step taken to stop the strike

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by Iwonimi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Afta 2day d oba na him boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by Karm16: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yoruba culture is so beautiful. They all look so beautiful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by profnigga(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Govnor don old........see im face lik.....?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by Oshege(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gone are the days of greeting oba with your chest flat laying the ground.
See as this guy dey hug the king and the king put on smile probably because of mimiko status.. Where is our culture? ??

6 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by wengerjay(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mimiko vehemently believes once the corruption cases against our fraudulent politicians are dropped, the crises in Niger Delta will end.
What a Governor!

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by omonla555: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nonsense backslider

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by frankkingston(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2016

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by iffedayur(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congrats to the new Jegun of Ile Oluji, but help us prevail on that prodigal son to revitalize this state.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by teemanbastos(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Unfortunate... Obas now bow to temporary governors
Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by LilNetty(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmm... Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by mohciz69(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
my able Gov
Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by olutop(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
mohciz69:
my able Gov

where is the able Governor, oweing workers 5months salary in an Oil producing state.
Workers on strike?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
clueless governor! worst governor ever..... owing 6months salary! people of ondo state are really suffering! may God touch his heart... amen

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by joek(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mimiko please pay the workers' salary. People are suffering!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by ugotuf(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Didn't know Oba S.S Adedugbe is dead, oh! my. He was a caring dad to those of us (Corp members) that served in his kingdom. RIP to him and long live to the new king.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by mohciz69(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
olutop:

where is the able Governor, oweing workers 5months salary in an Oil producing state.
Workers on strike?

how many Gov is not owing in Nigeria
Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by glovedbus: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
i am proud to be from ile oluji. my source my history my land. God bless your reign oba adetimehin. wa da aigbo bai.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by Consultville(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ile Oluji ojefon
Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by Arlex(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
The LG with highest number of US lottery winners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by Maslow80: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Your Royal Majesty,may your reign be peaceful. During your period,may Ile-oluji kingdom witness more development during your period. Long Live Ile-oluji! Long Live Ondo State !! Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by seankay(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
So this is the new King of my dear town

Kade o pe lori
Ki bata pe lese

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by Sunlad16(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kabiyesi Jegun gboluji oba o 2x koba wa pe Lori oye la n be kade e pe lori o ase karowo saye lakoko tie oba wa karomo gbejo o kigba re san ni kabiyesi mama mikan o oluwa be Leyin e o kabiyesi jegun gboluji oijefon o Oba niyi alade eye o.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by mediafada(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congrats to my home town, may your reign bring forth more development to our great kingdom. Proudly Oijefon

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by skillzbae(f): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Proudly oijefon. long live my king

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by kirchofff(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
glovedbus:
i am proud to be from ile oluji. my source my history my land. God bless your reign oba adetimehin. wa da aigbo bai.
le o omo oijefon
Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by push23: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2016
:
Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by amicdan(m): 2:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Rep Ile oluji cool
Re: Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom by Bank450(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Ale o, omo luji oijefoon e jawo eyin.

Ama ku oriire ni o.

o de a bawa kale o.

I nu mi madun fi mu ri won nibe I o.

Am happy to associate with people from ma town, actually am more surprised am seeing a lot here.

Let's try and know each other better to foster that UNITY.

Leluji agbe wa o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead / Why Do People Always Have Bad Notions About The Mbaise People? / Where Are Y'all From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.