Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) (4017 Views)

See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Tunechi1(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2016
E Don mature
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by yomalex(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2016
chudyprince:
SIWES will only pay your allowance cash at hand through the office of your SIWES coordinator, its only NYSC that pays allowance from a designated bank
you say it with all assurancen did mine 2010 got alert GtBank January 2012
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2016
rexington:
good for u i did mine in 2009 from UNIPORT and till this day nothing. i guess it is story for the gods
Hahahaha @ story for the gods. SIWES told us same, though they said in 5 years time, we will get ours. We are still waiting cheesy. I'm surprised seeing that he did I.T in 2014, and got paid in 2016.

If it's true, lucky him. Seems the system has changed.

1 Like

Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by purest21(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
chudyprince:
SIWES will only pay your allowance cash at hand through the office of your SIWES coordinator, its only NYSC that pays allowance from a designated bank
If you participated in SIWES, you ought to know that you must submit your bank sort code and other details before you even go for the I.T
So what's with this cash at hand through?
Nothing concern SIWES for your payment o. Dem go just carry details wey you give dem submit give industrial training fund (ITF) who will pay for expenses incurred during your supervision and thereafter pay you allowee.
SIWES just do the mobilizing
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
purest21:

But there was no BVN as at 2012 na undecided

we were asked to update our details around 2014 that there were about to pay us na so we go give them bvn
Re: Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mubby4luv:
Allow people that know to Info you. It's in Jos not Abuja
So the one in Abuja is called Corporate Headquarters,its about 8 floors.... What then can u classify it as Mr I Too Know

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Rare Images Of History You Have Never Seen / Amazing Car That Has Swimming Pool,helicopter Landing Space,sitting Room And.. / Honeypot Ants: The World’s Only Honey-producing Ants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.