Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa (1237 Views)

Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert / Wizkid Blast Awards Int'l Organizers For Always Giving Africans Awards Backstage / Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa by temmytboi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
After BET announced Black Coffee of South Afrrica as the Winner of the Best International Act(Africa), Many People including myself were met with Shock as I believed Wizkid was robbed. Prior to the announcement , Wizkid was leading on Their Online Voting Poll, coupled with his ground breaking achievement and currntly being on the number 1 song in the world.Then I remebered What Wizkid said last year that he won't be attending their Shows if the award will be given Backstage. Sources say Wizkid was the real Winner but because he didn't attend it was given to Black Coffee of South Africa. Now earlier this morning, Billboard and The Hollywood reporters further confirmed Wizkid as the Winner which left People surprised.. Let's see as this turns out.. Pics below

Re: Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa by osesology(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
l like what Wizkid did. I think it's high time these people start putting some respek on African artists' name cos we've come a long way.
Re: Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa by Airforce1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lets stop worshipping this white people like they're our creator and watch them respect and give us the honour we so deserved.

You did the right thing Wizzy
Big ups..
Re: Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa by IamOpemipo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Awards or no awards, the boi is goin places..

Who BET don epp, no b say e hasn't won it b4, keep doin those int'l collaborations, get paid, get famous and make Africa proud..

The best don't alwas get the award tho
Re: Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa by darealsola(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
It better b wizkid.I dont even know dat black coffee.wait, wetin dem say falz win

1 Like

Re: Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa by cruzita(f): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
I knew it

if its not wizkid its no one else
Re: Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa by cruzita(f): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
darealsola:
It better b wizkid.I dont even know dat black coffee.wait, wetin dem say falz win
upcoming artiste lol
Re: Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2016
CC lalasticlala CC ijebabe
Re: Top U.S Blogs Confirm Wizkid As The Winner Of 2016 Bet Awards Int'l Act-africa by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg fp tinz, to correct the previous bomboclap

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State zip codes and Postal codes in Nigeira / Pre-birthday Shoot: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Ankara Bikini Photos / Shocking Throw Back Photo Of Diamond Plantinum(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.