Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion (21238 Views)

FIRS Seals Four Firms Over Tax Debt Of N630m / Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London / FIRS Seals Firms In Abuja, Lagos, Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
joeprince23:
GOD nigeria is in trouble! All federal agency have suddenly began to hunt most dissident and opposition voices,you may fern ignorance but believe me we are no longer save especially we from SS and our brothers from SE. Buhari even made this clear with his 95% and 5% anology...
so watcha gonna do?
watcha gonna do wen we come 4 u!
kpele, price of sniper hasn't increased oo! cool
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by Anyi3(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
belzabull:
shut your putrid mouth

so why didn't they visit capital oil in the morning then visit others later in the day? and why was capital oils appeal not considered but the others appealed and where given soft landing.

Yes you are an igbo.... phool

Whatever helps you sleep at night
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by playtheblues(f): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Buhari can't deny that he's so jealous of us.
joeprince23:
GOD nigeria is in trouble! All federal agency have suddenly began to hunt most dissident and opposition voices,you may fern ignorance but believe me we are no longer save especially we from SS and our brothers from SE. Buhari even made this clear with his 95% and 5% anology...
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by omolola15(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

NB: It is witch hunt and not which hunt

NB: IF I CAN SPELL EVERY OTHER WORD CORRECTLY. WHAT MAKE YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WITCH FROM WHICH. I SPELL AM AS THE MY IGBO NEIGHBORS DEY CALL AM.

SORRY OMNI-KNOWEST

3 Likes

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by busyfishing(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sunofgod:
over common 30 mill?
if it was common they should have paid it

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by Ibime(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sunofgod:
over common 30 mill?

Yes, that's how you get people to start taking it serious in a serious country.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by xtgozie(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
shaddoww:

Pls wat is d name of the director of enforcement again?

Shaddoww
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by xtgozie(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anyi3:

It is quite possible they visited Capital Oil late in the day and the other one earlier.

Instead of you being happy, a businessman is being forced to pay his tax you're crying over your brother who very likely doesn't know you exist. Tax evasion is a crime be you Igbo or yoruba.

I am Igbo

If all the tax collected in this country served you well, why is your life still like this?
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by SuperS1Panther: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
The usual pathetic songs of wailers, ipods, supporters of corruption/looting/tax evasion ----- WITCH HUNTING.

We are used to their wailing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by Raypawer(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
This should tell you something, read with you head not your heart! NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
i so cherish that ideology, site ur hq at home then extend to other places!

Clinton9000:
these demons are at it again...sealing off Igbo owned companies. See how desperate they are to collect taxes from Igbo businesses...even going to as far as Imo state to harass hotel owners. Tell me how much they collect from taxes in Jigawa or Osun...oh there is no meaningful or decent hotels there? This wicked country built on the sweats of Igbos. You see the same thing at the ports, airports, transportation of goods from SW to SE...taxing and extorting Igbos to death;
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by Anyi3(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
xtgozie:

If all the tax collected in this country served you well, why is your life still like this?

Baba stop taking things so personal, for health reasons.

You have no idea who I am and what I may or may not be struggling with.

Lagos tax helped Lagos build a bus stop at Iyana Oworo that has helped relieve traffic, thereby affecting me directly.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by bologiabdul(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
joeprince23:
so to pay task now is witch hunt?u people from ss have lost sense of human just because a notherna is the president of this country,in other countries what happen to people that refused to pay their task I am asking u from SS?

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by tall2ce(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
xtgozie:
They sealed that of a South-East man who owes 30million, but the one that owes 430 was pardoned for another day.... I'm a tribalist, ngwa make una chop me!
he simply broke d law but u have a point but a factor might be responsible for taking this decisions.
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by Orikinla(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
tdayof:
Did you hear about Adenuga?? Mr man stop being clueless. It's not a must you type. I don't support this but you don't have to be tribalistic at every actions.
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by akudinaobi(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Go to school you won't
Its tax the skiped nothing else so they will face the law
Its not tribal mumu
Didn't you hear folawiyo and compny
Clinton9000:
these demons are at it again...sealing off Igbo owned companies. See how desperate they are to collect taxes from Igbo businesses...even going to as far as Imo state to harass hotel owners. Tell me how much they collect from taxes in Jigawa or Osun...oh there is no meaningful or decent hotels there? This wicked country built on the sweats of Igbos. You see the same thing at the ports, airports, transportation of goods from SW to SE...taxing and extorting Igbos to death;

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by xtgozie(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Anyi3:

Baba stop taking things so personal, for health reasons.

You have no idea who I am and what I may or may not be struggling with.

Lagos tax helped Lagos build a bus stop at Iyana Oworo that has helped relieve traffic, thereby affecting me directly.

So as an Agboro, it is serving you well? Since you load bus at the bus stop.... be ready to pay your tax too o
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by xtgozie(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2016
tall2ce:

he simply broke d law but u have a point but a factor might be responsible for taking this decisions.

there is no law in this country.... The law serve the people that are in the good books of who is in charge.
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by Anyi3(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2016
xtgozie:

So as an Agboro, it is serving you well? Since you load bus at the bus stop.... be ready to pay your tax too o

Lol.

OK lemme tell you those agberos pay Council dues and are not stealing like the criminals you support that don't even know you

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by xtgozie(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Anyi3:

Lol.

OK lemme tell you those agberos pay Council dues and are not stealing like the criminals you support that don't even know you

Bia Ifeanyi, sleep night don come!
Actually I don't support any of them.... They are all the same even the tax collectors too, even you.
If you remove corruption from us ( ndi Nigeria) you have removed our livelihood. Even you too. Either you have taken bribes or have given in other to pass, this is Nigeria.
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by owanedo: 1:11am On Jun 28, 2016
belzabull:
shut your putrid mouth

so why didn't they visit capital oil in the morning then visit others later in the day? and why was capital oils appeal not considered but the others appealed and where given soft landing.

Yes you are an igbo.... phool
why do you reason anti - clockwise? how old are you?

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by paparazzi1987(m): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2016
joeprince23:
Please dont judge by the topic.try read the content..

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by bakila: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2016
joeprince23:
The names of the enforcers have ... kwe and gwu in them signifying that they are 5%ters trying to do their jobs of collecting outstanding revenue.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by zicoraads: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Mynd44:
Do not play with Fowler; that nigga is something else
Yes, a tribalist who has taken the FIRS to its lowest ebb yet; with the secret appointment of his kith and kin from Lagos.
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by jpphilips(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2016
joeprince23:

Who gave birth to this misfit?

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by jude90(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2016
it shall be well nothing lasts forever. Buhari will not be president forever.
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by lexyclasy: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2016
joeprince23:
Please don't alter our Default o, i don't know where you get your 95% and 5% what the presidential source analyze was 97% and 5% making it 102% a change from usual 100% analogy
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by glossy6(f): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2016
omolola15:

NB: IF I CAN SPELL EVERY OTHER WORD CORRECTLY. WHAT MAKE YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WITCH FROM WHICH. I SPELL AM AS THE MY IGBO NEIGHBORS DEY CALL AM.

SORRY OMNI-KNOWEST

Am not an Omni-Knowest (to borrow your coined words), rather, its you that knows it all, yet you started proper nouns with small letters (adenuga, folawiyo) abi na so your Igbo neighbours dey spell am too?

Am humble enough to take corrections, when given any.
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by omolola15(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
glossy6:

Am not an Omni-Knowest (to borrow your coined words), rather, its you that knows it all, yet you started proper nouns with small letters (adenuga, folawiyo) abi na so your Igbo neighbours dey spell am too?

Am humble enough to take corrections, when given any.

I'm humble enough to correct people in a polite way. And if I'm typing on nairaland I don't think there's a law that states that I must start a proper now in capital letter. Go through all the comments on this same thread and you'll see I'm not the only 1 guilty of this. So maybe you can start correcting everyone of them.

You also made a mistake. I'm (I am) is different from am. So I won't hold your mistakes against you. Because I'm not perfect as well.
Adiós

1 Like

Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by glossy6(f): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
omolola15:

I'm humble enough to correct people in a polite way. And if I'm typing on nairaland I don't think there's a law that states that I must start a proper now in capital letter. Go through all the comments on this same thread and you'll see I'm not the only 1 guilty of this. So maybe you can start correcting everyone of them.

You also made a mistake. I'm (I am) is different from am. So I won't hold your mistakes against you. Because I'm not perfect as well.
Adiós

Noted
Re: FIRS Seals Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil Company In Efforts To Curb Tax Evasion by omolola15(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
glossy6:

Noted

Lol.... I like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kerosene Business In Nigeria: Requirements And How To Get Started / Dangote's Nigeria Tomato Plant Resumes After Years Idling / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.