Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test (2768 Views)

School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos) / Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by MissNG: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Girl who won first position in state exam arrested after she failed all the questions in confirmation test

17-year-old Ruby Rai was arrested after she came top in her state's Class 12 exams. When a confirmation exam was set by Bihar School Examination Board, Rai failed to answer any of the questions correctly. She was quoted telling the camera she was studying "Prodigal Science" (Political Science) and said the course involves cooking.

On Friday June 24 2016, a magistrate sent miss Rai to prison till July 8, cancelling her results and ordering the arrest of up to 20 people including the owner of the private school where she wrote the exam in connection with the fraud.

"I wanted a second division, I never thought I would be a topper," she was quoted telling investigators.

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/girl-who-won-first-position-in-state.html
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by MissNG: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
lalasticlala seun,

Can this kind of thing ever happen in Nigeria?
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by Davinex(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
When it comes to exams/certs, fear Indians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by aklove3(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dis na red handed dem nab her
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by olaglamour(f): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
okay!!!
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by INTERMAN: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
ADONBILIVIT
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by druxy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
things like this common for jamb na ....and mumu fg wan scrap putme

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
she studied food construction in fayose's ponmo grammar school
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by freecocoa(f): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Rotflmao grin grin grin grin

This is hilarious, no be small "prodigal science"

Someone said it's common with jamb, like post-ume is any better.

The system is fecked.
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by Neyoh90(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
#hilarious
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by ikbnice(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Same reason why we have half-baked graduates out there. But who wan jail who for naija? The students cheat to pass exams, politicians cheat to get elected, people cheat to get employed, people cheat to have access to the internet, husbands cheat on wives and vice versa, children cheat parents to have extra pocket money, sinners even cheat God by quickly repenting. Cheating is the order of the day here in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by Beamborla(f): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
ikbnice:
Same reason why we have half-baked graduates out there. But who wan jail who for naija? The students cheat to pass exams, politicians cheat to get elected, people cheat to get employed, people cheat to have access to the internet, husbands cheat on wives and vice versa, children cheat parents to have extra pocket money, sinners even cheat God by quickly repenting. Cheating is the order of the day here.
Oga, your own no be here o..lol
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by ikbnice(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Beamborla:
Oga, your own no be here o..lol
specifically Naija.
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lmao @ prodigal science.
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by afanide: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2016
wonders......
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2016
prodigal science involves cooking lmao I'm dead
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by DeKen: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2016
I thought the Indian Chief Minister said it's only Nigerians that are involved in fraud.
What do we call this?

They are not even smart about the fraud.
SMH
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by Thobiy(m): 3:36am On Jun 28, 2016
picture or we don't believe
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by MilesLamar(m): 3:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Thobiy:
picture or we don't believe

ikbnice:
specifically Naija.

INTERMAN:
ADONBILIVIT

Una dey ask pictures?? I saw dis news on BBC.. tink it happened in India.. I'm surprised op didn't post a pic.
Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by Tunechi1(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2016
DeKen:
I thought the Indian Chief Minister said it's only Nigerians that are involved in fraud.
What do we call this?

SMH
it's a situation of pot calling kettle black
Btw abeg check my signature ojere

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Won First Position In State Exam Arrested After She Failed Second Test by Tunechi1(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
DeKen:
What do we call this?

SMH
pot calling kettle black .
Btw abeg check my signature ojere

(1) (Reply)

NDU Or DELSU Which Is Better? / When Can I Obtain Yabatech Or Laspotech Pt Form? / Knocking A Child On The Head Can Affect Memory, Thinking Abilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.