Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon (1646 Views)

We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs / Desert Arabs Competing In Building Skyscrapers - Biggest Clock Tower In Mecca / Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by ttruth(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Muhsin :

muhsin:

Does listening to someone mean having his mind?

Don't be silly, before writing, why not decode what I mean.

haaaaaa !!!!!
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by muhsin(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
Again:

Abuzola, please don't respond to t.truth's tantrum infected posts again (in kind, at least); your responses usually tantamount to something else—actually wrong and bad. Or to be blunt, they make you look more like him.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by ttruth(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
muhsin:

Again:

Abuzola, please don't respond to t.truth's tantrum infected posts again (in kind, at least); your responses usually tantamount to something else—actually wrong and bad. Or to be blunt, they make you look more like him.

Wonders shall never end!!!!!!!.

Between me and you who is throwing tantrum infested post.  When your brothers in Islam, makes it their duty to be killing, slaying and butchering, you want me to keep quiet ? Well, I will keep saying the truth about Islam, its Al-Taqiyah and its peaceful nature  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know Abuzola very well, being a good muhammedan muslim, he will keep retaliating  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by muhsin(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
He'll inshaAllah heed my words. tongue
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by ttruth(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2010
muhsin:

He'll inshaAllah heed my words. tongue

By the name of allah (the rock god of kabah ) grin grin grin grin. Abuzola is a good muhammedan and he will retaliate.
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by muhsin(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
Say that again and again. . .

Tired. Bored. Pissed off. Fled.
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by ttruth(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2010
muhsin:

Say that again and again. . .

Tired. Bored. Pissed off. Fled.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Runaway soldier of allah. You are not a good muslim grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by muhsin(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2010
And then what?
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by ttruth(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
muhsin:

And then what?

Meet Abuzola bin Terror and let him teach you how to be a fundamentalist muslim (Farouk Muttalab's style ).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by muhsin(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
Sounds extremely lame. . . embarassed
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by ttruth(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
muhsin:

Sounds extremely lame. . . embarassed

You are lame and your brain pour out foolishness and madness embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Islam is even more embarrassing. Look at what Islam have done to Nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nigeria is now classified as a terrorist country embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed (Thanks to Islam ). Nigeria is gradually becoming a failed state. Thanks to Islam embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

God have mercy !!!
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by muhsin(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
t.truth:

You are lame and your brain pour out foolishness and madness embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Islam is even more embarrassing. Look at what Islam have done to Nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nigeria is now classified as a terrorist country embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed (Thanks to Islam ). Nigeria is gradually becoming a failed state. Thanks to Islam embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

God have mercy !!!

What sincerely speaking called for that?

If, for instance, I report you to the Mod and you as a result get banned you’ll reincarnate, complaining that Islamists have wronged you; they did this they did that while you are the ONE who caused it all.

Please respect yourself; am sure you are sane and matured, huh?

Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by ttruth(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2010
muhsin:

What sincerely speaking called for that?

If, for instance, I report you to the Mod and you as a result get banned you’ll reincarnate, complaining that Islamists have wronged you; they did this they did that while you are the ONE who caused it all.

Please respect yourself; am sure you are sane and matured, huh?

What is the purpose of a forum when free speech is impeded ? Isn't it true that Islam is a massive problem to Nigeria and Who are you warning eh ?? If I catch you, you will know what it means to face a real opponent.

Also respect yourself , and stop all the violence and Al- Taqiyah. We are tired of Islamic violence and suppression of free speech.

haaaaaaa !
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by muhsin(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
OK.

I'll, as probably my last words here, correct something in your above post: you completely don't know (or understand?) what freedom of speech means. In your case you mistake it to be freedom of abuse and parade of sheer ignorance over what you don't know. Any way this is your understanding; am afraid you cannot go further than that. Hence enjoy your time. Cioa!
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by ttruth(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
muhsin:

OK.

I'll, as probably my last words here, correct something in your above post: you completely don't know (or understand?) what freedom of speech means. In your case you mistake it to be freedom of abuse and parade of sheer ignorance over what you don't know. Any way this is your understanding; am afraid you cannot go further than that. Hence enjoy your time. Cioa!

You are the one who is suffering from sheer ignorance, stupidity and madness. I am simply saying the truth and if you don't like the truth about the peaceful nature of Islam, you can cry about it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by muhsin(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
t.truth:

You are the one who is suffering from sheer ignorance, stupidity and madness. I am simply saying the truth and if you don't like the truth about the peaceful nature of Islam, you can cry about it grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon by ttruth(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2010
@Muhsin :

What is even your business if an Arab is prosecuted ? Why are you even bothered about what goes on in the arab world ? Are you an Arab ?? Mind you not all Arabs are muslims OKAY !

6 million of Jews were killed. That is the truth. You Muhammedans deny Jesus crucification. So I think the Arab deserve a serious punishment and then after, deportation. What the Arabs are doing in Holland, no European dare try it in their own Muhammedan land, without any reprisal.

This is the fact for you once again :

Jerusalem is the holy city of the Jews before the muslim occupation.

1        The Quran - unlike the Hebrew Bible - is not the history of the Arab peoples but is only a record of stories pertaining to a group of individuals within a larger environment.

2        The whole significance and importance of the Hebrew Bible resodes in the fact that it is the recorded  history of the relationship between a single people - the Israelites - and their decendants with their God confined to a particular land in a geographical actuality.

3        The Ummayad Muawiyah, who was proclaimed Caliph at Jerusalem, made Damascus instead as the seat of his empire.

4        Sulayman who followed him, during the three years of his rule, built himself a new capital at Ramleh instead of choosing Jerusalem.

5        Jerusalem was never a Muhammadan capital.

6        As the crusaders were approaching Jerusalem in 1098, the Abbasids did not lift a finger and were unmoved by the appeals of their fellow 'Muslims' for assistance.

7        Al Kamil, the Ayyubi caliph exchanged Jerusalem for a treaty of alliance against his 'brother Muslims' in Damascus with the 'infidel' Fredrick II.

8        In the thirteenth century, on two occasions when the Christians captured Damietta, both al Kamil and his successor al Salih were prepared to exchange this port for the 'holy city' of Jerusalem.

9        While Jerusalem is the ONLY holy city to the Jews, it is the THIRD holy city to the Muhammadans

10        While the ties between the Jews and Jerusalem are incredibly deep historically, religiously and politically, to the Muhammadans, its value had been and is entirely political and superficial.

11        It was the Muhammadans in the final analysis that allowed the land of Israel to turn into a fallow desert through their mismanagement, indifference, stupidity, and neglect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boonaa Mohammed Wake Up / Positive Affirmation In Islam. / Nigerian Wins World Muslim Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.