Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Italy Defeated Spain. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Italy Defeated Spain. (612 Views)

Throw Back: When Nigeria Defeated Spain In Worldcup / Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) / Wellington Jighere Defeated By Brett Smitheram At World Scrabble Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Italy Defeated Spain. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
The only thing that is useless is the word 'useless' itself.I don't know if I am the only one who thinks Spains made a terrible mistake by leaving out Diego Costa.That football playing warrior would have gotten the better of this three-man Italian backline.Morata is a good goal poacher but Costa provides distraction and Brutality.
Re: Why Italy Defeated Spain. by Edwinmason(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
what do you expect when you tel a young boy of 23 to fight men wit experience
Re: Why Italy Defeated Spain. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
As a veteran in the game;Del Bosque should have done better than this.
Re: Why Italy Defeated Spain. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Did Costa not go to the last world cup where they were eliminated at the group stage? Stop all these "if" "had it been". The only thing I know for sure is that Spain have lost their dominant power in football.
Re: Why Italy Defeated Spain. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2016
derespect:
Did Costa not go to the last world cup where they were eliminated at the group stage? Stop all these "if" "had it been". The only thing I know for sure is that Spain have lost their dominant power in football.
I didn't say that;what I am trying to say is that Morata was never that kind of player to give the likes of Chiellini and Bonucci trouble.You saw how they bullied him off the ball each time he managed to get hold of the ball in the box.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Biography And Football Career / 10 Most Expensive Footballers For Each Footballing Position / Team Nigeria V Usa Men Basketball Live Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.