Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife (74301 Views)

Shatta Michy: "Shatta Wale Pulled A Gun On Me For More Than 3 Times" / Shatta Wale's Wife Is Cool With Me Hosting Her Man In Bed –alleged Sidechic / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Nope, why should I care, when punkyv is up to task...ably assisted by halfricanadian. I leave you to smellymouth to kwantinue with ur kwarrupt bwess

SANDOSKI:

Yes ooo..... Do you ve a problem with dat

winkwink
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2016
bukatyne:
She has a good skin tone and statue; she can play with that.

That's about the only thing that she, or anybody, can play with on her lipsrsealed
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
karryn:
u got me laughing though I was in a bad mood

Chai!!!! Your own Olympus still stand well well
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
angels09:
Nope, why should I care, when punkyv is up to task...ably assisted by halfricanadian. I leave you to smellymouth to kwantinue with ur kwarrupt bwess

I laugh in Spanish......

*Thank God say Smellymouth like me like dat.....
gringrin

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by halfricanadian(f): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
angels09:

lol jesu i'm scared o fear is cartchin me
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by smarleybiz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
That breast no get remedy again

even brassiere sef no fit gada am again

ara dara Ada adago.......PERIOD.....
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by canDy4eva(f): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
4hys:
You they talk sha, tell your girl to push you with her own too nah
abi o...lol
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by bukatyne(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
neoapocalypse:

That's about the only thing that she, or anybody, can play with on her lipsrsealed

Your mouth! grin angry lipsrsealed
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by canDy4eva(f): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
bukatyne:
Apart from morally decent cloths, people should also strive for what fits them especially when they have the means to afford it.

Her breasts are an eyesore and not appealing to the eyes.

For those who would say she breastfed or has that shape naturally, that's why fashion is there to tone down our defects and highlight our pluses. She has a good skin tone and statue; she can play with that.
very well said...
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by lateefx(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahah, u no well oh. Ur comment is funnier than the actual slippers. cheesy
trishapal:
The fear of Wale is the beginning of wisdom for ladies with standing breasts. If Wale handles your breasts, they'll become irreparably flat grin grin grin
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by tlanry: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Olympus has fallen grin
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by gboisgroups(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
THE GO SABI SUCK PURE WATER WITH NYLON

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by gboisgroups(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
THE GUY GO SABI SUCK PURE WATER WITH NYLON

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Tedassie(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lets observe a minute silence 4d slain bobi grin

Law of Diminishing Returns...baba,i hail o
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by econity(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
midolian:
2 bedroom FLAT...

Interested persons can contact Shatta Wale on this number, 0803526****.
Do you mean "2 boobroom flat"
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by bigiyaro(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Anyhow wey dey story be, d fact is SHATTA really shattered those boobs.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by niyot124: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
evy1:
That is Ghana dancehall king,he is a Ghanian.

Tanks.

Look at you,looking so cute and all smiley
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by niyot124: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
evy1:

Tanks.

Look at you,looking soo cute and all smiley
evy1:

Tanks.

Look at you,looking soooo cute and all smiley
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by evy1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:

Tanks.

Look at you,looking soooo cute and all smiley
grin ;DWash me o
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by diva90: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Flat breast,big tummy. She should have just worn a nice bra under an elegant dress with a nice waist trainer and saved herself this embarrassment
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by niyot124: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
evy1:
grin ;DWash me o

Lol cheesy. I don't wash,trust me.

If you are ugly I won't bother mentioning anything about your looks. Besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder. God is a great master craft. smiley
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by nikkypearl(f): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
4hys:
You they talk sha, tell your girl to push you with her own too nah
grin grin u well so ? ;chei grin
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by evy1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:

Lol cheesy. I don't wash,trust me.

If you are ugly I won't bother mentioning anything about your looks. Besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder. God is a great master craft. smiley
Thanks,appreciate.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by niyot124: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
AhmadMind:

[size=18pt]Without being judgemental I can say it is bad maintenance and care.....See how she straps it down with ropes instead of providing Love and Support of them with bra.[/size] grin

Those twins sure need some love and support grin grin cheesy
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by niyot124: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
David25:

Imagine;

those "boobs" looks like I dunno... 160yrs old while she's probably just in her early thirties

Either she gets a mastectomy or get boobs implant, or just keep those out public eyes. smh

All I know is she needs some serious and fast help grin grin. Those things look like they are being tortured undecided.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by niyot124: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
evy1:
Thanks,appreciate.

Sure smiley
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by oluwafon(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
David25:
somethings are not worth showing to the public..
for example this

i concur. it reminds me of Slipper Animalcule. That specimen fits in the lab
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Vaco: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
DavidGodwin:
What are u calling Lalasticlala for? It's shameful how these celebrities behave. Just some hours ago, I saw a boy viewing pictures on his phone. It was wizkid's pictures that dominated his phone. I was like, this is somebody's role model. The same guy who used vulgar words on Linda Ikeji some months ago. Just when one thought he's seen it all! Only irresponsible women/men dress without rechecking to see whether any part of their bodies are exposed. Their consciences are dead! Completely dead! What's there to seduce in those fallen bosoms? Absolutely nothing. Yet she's proud of exposing them. The sin of this generation is far worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrah!
Well said brother, something is wrong with this generation.As Europe and America is dead morally, Africa is struggling. Its only a matter of time....Just that i will be among the living and i see you have made same choice.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
DavidGodwin:
What are u calling Lalasticlala for? It's shameful how these celebrities behave. Just some hours ago, I saw a boy viewing pictures on his phone. It was wizkid's pictures that dominated his phone. I was like, this is somebody's role model. The same guy who used vulgar words on Linda Ikeji some months ago. Just when one thought he's seen it all! Only irresponsible women/men dress without rechecking to see whether any part of their bodies are exposed. Their consciences are dead! Completely dead! What's there to seduce in those fallen bosoms? Absolutely nothing. Yet she's proud of exposing them. The sin of this generation is far worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrah!

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by adecares(f): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
midolian:
2 bedroom FLAT...

Interested persons can contact Shatta Wale on this number, 0803526****.
indeed, lol
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
.. i love flat boobs.. they are fun to play with unlike full plump boobs that always complain of fear of being squeezed to flatness and droopiness.. who needs the drama.. shiiiiooor! grin grin grin grin

He who is on the ground needs fear no fall grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos) / “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.