Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,072 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Video Editing And Animation Software - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Editing And Animation Software (1361 Views)

What 2D Animation Software Was Used In This Video - MOPOL By Ghenghen Jokes / Animation Software With Complete Video Step By Step Tutorial For Beginners / Learn Video Editing And Motion Graphics At A Lower Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing And Animation Software by bigma(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
if u are around enugu and u need any Video editing, animation software or plugins of any kind. feel free to contact me....09090971727. Video Editing And Animation School coming soon in Enugu. keep your ears to the ground

1 Like

Re: Video Editing And Animation Software by DTalented(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
bigma:
if u are around enugu and u need any Video editing, animation software or plugins of any kind. feel free to contact me....09090971727. Video Editing And Animation School coming soon in Enugu. keep your ears to the ground
I need the tools bro

(1) (Reply)

I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? / Portrait Of Kendrick Lamar / Any Photoshop Guy Here. I Got A Job For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.