Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl (21454 Views)

D'banj, Kate Henshaw, Gbenro Ajibade, Beverly Osu At 2018 Lagos City Marathon / Gbenro Ajibade Backs His Daughter, Azariah While Cooking In Kitchen / Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by ibiyemi93: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
OMG...I love babies. Such a good news. God bless me, my siblings and everyone looking unto God for one too.

1 Like

Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by rosy1992(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Wow lovely.
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
bro, plz dont use "it" for people...its quite rude, used for animals. got ur point though just had to point that out @drisklef
Berlyn:
bet when undecided
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by 99foxxy(f): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef
you're insane, Who gave birth to you? man or woman? foolish gay like you.

2 Likes

Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Kowor(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
izzou:
Heavenly Father
Please bless me with triplets
All girls
I love daughters. I no know why
Soo adorable
wink
izzou:
Heavenly Father
Please bless me with triplets
All girls
I love daughters. I no know why
Soo adorable
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by oojehshez(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef

SERIOUSLY?

DIA R STILL PEOPLE LYK U?

SMH

what do u mean?

GAL CHILD ISN'T A CHILD?

1 Like

Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Ndukwe007(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Guy but why....... No sense at alllllllllllll........

1 Like

Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by ikyTech(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Congrats to them
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by martineverest(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
playtheblues:
Don't curse him, rather pray for him.

i didn't curse him

Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by mzjaney(f): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef
Meaning

1 Like

Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by HopeAlive14(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Congratulations!

Tinsel is now bringing couples together.

1 Like

Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Congrats
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by olureignforever: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef

It shows you are raised negatively. Just like your signature '' whatever you sow, you reap". Gay osi.

Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by anitapreeti(f): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef
u are happy right? u got all the attention u crave!
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by olumide54(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
No na denrele
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Alegirl: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Say congrats or
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
izzou:

This guy seff

Ooooooooohhhhh

You no see the first prayer point wey i write

You must be an APC member
Always changing stuffs
APC member...okay guy die the matter. If you no need the prayer tell Jesus to transfer it from ur account to mine. Goodluck
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by izzou(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lykar:
APC member...okay guy die the matter. If you no need the prayer tell Jesus to transfer it from ur account to mine. Goodluck

Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by bitingcool: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef

What a Moro.n!
To think you once posted a need for a single mother for a serious relationship when you're not even half a man.
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by jojosweet(f): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lykar:
Dude dont curse ursef. Do not count ur chicks before they are hatched or better still not layed. Most dat dream of having a boy this or girl that always get the opposite so be careful
and the bible said ASK! And he has asked. So cool down let God answer inugo? undecided
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
jojosweet:
and the bible said ASK! And he has asked. So cool down let God answer inugo? undecided
Hehe if u want to Ask God anything go to a church nd give ur life to Christ then u ask Him. NL is too corrupt for God to answer any prayer from here
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by DRISKLEF(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
dammydrumz:
bro, plz dont use "it" for people...its quite rude, used for animals. got ur point though just had to point that out @drisklef
Bruh, i was referring to the child in question. and we use 'it' for children.
Forget courtesy and make your find outs.
Regards!
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Chinny5(f): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef
And so?
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by youngest85(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
bitingcool:

What a Moro.n!
To think you once posted a need for a single mother for a serious relationship when you're not even half a man.

Smiles
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by abike12(f): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congratulations!!
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by jojosweet(f): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lykar:
Hehe if u want to Ask God anything go to a church nd give ur life to Christ then u ask Him. NL is too corrupt for God to answer any prayer from here
I beg to differ, u can ask in the toilet at the beach or even at the club what matters is believe and patience grin
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Daniyomex(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congratulations to them
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef

You are a stewpeed boy
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by youngest85(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
papadee93:

You are a stewpeed boy

Yes, people use to tell me
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by youngest85(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
jojosweet:
I beg to differ, u can ask in the toilet at the beach or even at the club what matters is believe and patience grin

Believe....yes

But patience kwa.......u mean mama peace?
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by Rone16(f): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef

You are so senseless and backward in life...is it not a girl that gave birth to you..its people like you that treat women like trash..Your wife will give birth to 13 girls if you keep on opening your dirty mouth to say nonsense on social media..I'm sure you did not go to school and that's why civilization left you since..you're still talking like we are in the 1900's.Later in the night now,you'll be fucking like a stupid person as if it's not a girl you Bleep.How am I sure you're not gay sef since you want everyone to give birth to boys.
Re: Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl by youngest85(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rone16:

You are so senseless and backward in life...is it not a girl that gave birth to you..its people like you that treat women like trash..Your wife will give birth to 13 girls if you keep on opening your dirty mouth to say nonsense on social media..I'm sure you did not go to school and that's why civilization left you since..you're still talking like we are in the 1900's.Later in the night now,you'll be fucking like a stupid person as if it's not a girl you Bleep.How am I sure you're not gay sef since you want everyone to give birth to boys.

Smiles.....

Everytin u said was true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma / BBNaija's Angel Gets 2 Plots Of Land, Other Items On Her 22nd Birthday / Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.