Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Have You Ever Gone Na.ked On Monday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Gone Na.ked On Monday? (450 Views)

Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gone Na.ked On Monday? by theLearningCEO: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2016
14 years ago, I was 13 years old and frustrated about knowing my life's purpose. I started reading, living and searching.

In 2013, I created a method to help people with multiple talents figure out the most important one so they could clear their confusion in living full lives. I offered a free tele-class on Facebook and these 4 people from all over the world volunteered:

1. Sarah Pie Gardner
2. Rachel Dossey
3. Dana Michelle Escobar
4. Sibila Zachrau

They said I was a genius. That was 21 September 2013. The screenshot below was taken towards the end of the class. But guess what? Later I realized I was wrong. There is no such thing as talent. I have no talent and you have no talent, no matter how many things you love to do.

In 2015, I decided to codify my updated knowledge on finding life's purpose in story book form. I called it, "The Shoe that Fits". Many of you are aware of this coz I suspended the project indefinitely. Something extra was still missing.

Now this is 2016. I have worked with about a 100 people online and offline, coaching them on a pro bono (free) basis. The same question kept coming up, "What is my life's purpose? Why was I born? Why am I alive? What are my true passions? I love many things, which ones should I take seriously?"
I'm happy to say I finally found ALL the answers... in 10 steps!

- You don't need 21 questions to find all your passions. You can use my One Question Test.
- You don't need to abandon any passion of yours coz you found your purpose. Your life's purpose stays the same, as your missions will change through life.
- All passions are not created equal. There are categories and filling up the first category is what you need to get moving in the right direction.

There's so much to share with you! And I'm putting it all, my 14 years work, down in this book called;
"Na.ked on Monday:
Stop Being Busy. A Spiritual Guide to Find Your Life's Purpose, Live Your Message and Live Fulfilled."

I'm not marketing. And I'm not selling right now.

I'm drafting the book and I'm inviting you again, right now, my family, and my friends, please tell me what personal questions you want me to answer in this book. I don't want to miss anything... not even a comma!

Are you confused because you like to do so many things? Does the church confuse you more about the topic of finding purpose? Have you tried so many things yet still feel so empty and unfulfilled?

I invite you now. My agent is waiting so I can submit the draft. Please tell me what questions you want me to answer, questions that keep you awake. Thank you.

Re: Have You Ever Gone Na.ked On Monday? by youngest85(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2016
chai! I dnt knw wat to tell u
Re: Have You Ever Gone Na.ked On Monday? by theLearningCEO: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
chai! I dnt knw wat to tell u
If the message is not for you, just ignore it.

(1) (Reply)

My Prophets, Come Out From Your Hiding, And Obey Me Now!!! / Can A Christian Commit A Sin Unto Death? / E-bracelets For Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.