Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest (15707 Views)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by United4greatnes: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Europe based Nigerian man Obiwest Utchaychukwu took to his Facebook to let the critics of tithing and seed sowing know that ” tithers and seed sowers like him, na blessing and favour dey rush them”

Which literary means blessing and favour accompanies tithers and seed sowers.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/tithers-and-seed-sowers-like-us-na-blessing-and-favour-dey-rush-us-obiwest/

16 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Generalkaycee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
His Opinion though.. I do not tithe.

20 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by trapQ: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Watch how pained non tithers and atheists will bash him as if it is their money.

52 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by osemoses1234(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Haters don show
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by midolian(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nonsense grin grin grin

In reality, it's the other way round.. you sow fruit in the church and you reap the seed.

god of men everywhere

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Boss13: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Attention seekers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by lonelydora: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Very true. I sow seed and pay tithe, and it works me

17 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Ayoswit(f): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
You are inviting daddy freeze to come rush u abi? Anyway there is indeed a blessing that comes with paying tithe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by trapQ: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is it your attention?
Boss13:
Attention seekers

2 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by nwakaibeya1: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Truth is bitter and enemy of majority of people and genuine good has very few friends>>>

Evil people dominates the human space and pretends to be good in the day before spiritually ignorant people and at night they dine with the devil,thats why I told you it's only at night that we know who is who evil or good no pretenses at night where battles of life are fought won or lost.

Behold all through human existence people prefer to fraternize with their hidden enemies unknowingly to them,those we call human chameleons,even with their fathers enemies instead of their fathers friends.

Just check around you and such is same where God is too # Human beings prefer to fraternize with devil the enemy of God instead of God. Be wise and know that everyone is suspect till the light,the mantle ,the world of justice clears you spiritually?

We the ancient world have come again with all inclusive justice prayers as vomited by JESUS CHRIST himself >do you know JESUS CHRIST? then pray the prayers and ask?John 6,60-68

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by vastolord4(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Work hard and prayers na em dey rush me!

3 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
I can’t explain the joy and fulfillment i receive from Tithing and Sowing mhen. I actually used 100% of my savings for sowing and God has blessed me endlessly. I would forever be grateful to a miracle work and light in the darkness. Now Blessing, Grace, dey rush me steady

I was even advicing the creator of this thread to follow suite before some people started deceiving him; https://www.nairaland.com/4684744/should-also-pay-tithe-monthly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Bossontop(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Na so bros.......but pipu wey tink say dem know no go understand

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by wunmi590(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Customers like us, nah aboki dey rush us to buy ileya ram tongue

1 Like

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by hopexter(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
No be only blessing and favour Na Ebere and Mercy undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
midolian:
Nonsense grin grin grin

In reality, it's the other way round.. you sow fruit in the church and you reap the seed.

god of men everywhere
lol.. Dan iska
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Pavore9: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Work and Pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by macino1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Una wan start again about tithe matter. If you like pay na your money. Who nor like make e nor pay. All man to his believe. There is no need for this promo.

For me, Christianity starts and ends with charity. Any other thing outside that is not important to me.

1 Like

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by wittyt98(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
its his cup of tea biko as long as it makes him happy. grin

I'm not even religious talk less of being a tither and yet i can proudly beat my chest and say I'm better than so many tithers and seed sowers out there. Gods blessings in my own life na free of charge as long as I'm using the brain he has given me the right way.

proudly non tither

8 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is your faith brother..
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by ufuosman(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dis guy is on point

1 Like

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Treasure17(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ayoswit:
You are inviting daddy freeze to come rush u abi? Anyway there is indeed a blessing that comes with paying tithe.
Lol

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by lekanation(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
osemoses1234:
Haters don show

1 Like

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by HigherEd: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
nwakaibeya1:
Truth is bitter and enemy of majority of people and genuine good has very few friends>>>

Evil people dominates the human space and pretends to be good in the day before spiritually ignorant people and at night they dine with the devil,thats why I told you it's only at night that we know who is who evil or good no pretenses at night where battles of life are fought won or lost.

Behold all through human existence people prefer to fraternize with their hidden enemies unknowingly to them,those we call human chameleons,even with their fathers enemies instead of their fathers friends.

Just check around you and such is same where God is too # Human beings prefer to fraternize with devil the enemy of God instead of God. Be wise and know that everyone is suspect till the light,the mantle ,the world of justice clears you spiritually?

We the ancient world have come again with all inclusive justice prayers as vomited by JESUS CHRIST himself >do you know JESUS CHRIST? then pray the prayers and ask?John 6,60-68
I'm sure you bought this your phone or laptop you used in typing this with money. I guess you also belong to an "hidden" world.

2 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by BruncleZuma: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by JastSiryin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
is it just me or maybe it's just this particular craze that's lame as hell.
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by udemzyudex(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Make Freeze catch u grin
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Jaqenhghar: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
His money his business
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by hopefulLandlord: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Can any of these tithers give a single good empirical thing that can only happen to tithers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.