Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) (41110 Views)

Photos From Omawumi & Tosin Yusuf’s Traditional Wedding In Warri / Young Boy Spotted Alone Around Agip Area Sleeping By The Road side. [photo] / Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by elmas(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
ITbomb:
Dirty person, did she even washed her hands?
ask google
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by MayhorE(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Next thing u go er is dat Wizkid sighted in New York eating #akara(I don't knw wetin concern u wit her life)
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by francisbarrack(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Anoda jumoke in making, is she d small chop seller n y is she shy
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by greatness22(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
olatunjithomas:

chasing you in my $ 5000 Nike sneakers..........

Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
abeg wetin be the name of this weave on wey dey her head.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by afrokid(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nairaland and the kind of stories that make FP. Omawumi eating small chop, so what?
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=greatness22 post=47011315][/quote]
no fall my hand now.

oya take this,I'll come back to see you

Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by basadenet: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
If Na Fayose the whole world go gala. I no blame the lady now, Hungry Na big thing ooo
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by greatness22(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
olatunjithomas:

no fall my hand now.

oya take this,I'll come back to see you
Thanks jare, you fit chase the babe enter your room now. wink
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Omonigeriarere: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Minister for of health grin

Or Commissioner for Health.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by ugeezee(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
ITbomb:

Black pot wey dey call omawumi kettle....okponu leleyi!
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Mob2323(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
U do worst than that
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Shollarh(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Biko the auntie is a human being with blood flowing through her veins. She's no different from you. Honestly I don't see this post as fp worthy
she got hungry and chose to eat. Lob tan
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by tayo200(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
how is this news
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by scholes23(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ehen??

Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by lonewolf009: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
minister of hygiene >>>!!!
ITbomb:
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by smarleybiz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
If she visit a high class eatery, ther will be silly comments..

she ate in a local way, still der are silly comments...

One lesson I learnt is DAT it's not possible to please everybody....
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by walterenahoro: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
ITbomb:
ta shat ap ya smelling mouth dia jhoor.... no u b clean
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by ladyF(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
That small chops pack be making me hungry. Anywhere someone can order for like 50 spring rolls alone? Not the whole pack of small chops, just spring rolls?

Epp me biko cry
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Innobee99(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
and who told u d small chops is not proper? Does it meanmean we're eating improper food?
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by TS2(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
ITbomb:

STFU...

You too do you wash your hands before you eat suya or boli or akara?

Be forming rubbish there. Na you dirty pass.

Biitch.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by TS2(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
That's why her belly is always big.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by TS2(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jimi23:
Na wa o all these female yeyebrities are damn fugly without make up. Just look at that face ewww!

Show us your mother's face.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Harbosede02:
mtchewwu

THE DISAPPOINTMENT WAS GROSS, I CAN FEEL IT FROM HERE!
TAKE HEART HUN. cheesy
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by TS2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
kettle84:
these yeyebrities eating with unwashed hands by dirty places. class is indeed in borne.

Lol. Hypocrite.

I'm sure that anybody that even passes the front of your house will have to baff not even wash his hands.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by ideylaff: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
That's the small Chops kiosk on Providence Road, Lekki Phase 1 , 2nd roundabout.

Omo wonder oooo.

Guess she's not trying to form as she is the very one who posted the picture on her Instagram page

I just seem to have lost a lot of respect for her after the "do you wish me well/smoking saga" a few months ago.

She must think she's impregnable and does not know what comes with a job in the public glare

Decorum and a cool head is needed. You are nothing without publicity when you look at the bigger picture
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by kettle84(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
TS2:

Lol. Hypocrite.

I'm sure that anybody that even passes the front of your house will have to baff not even wash his hands.
Hahahahaha. my friend, naija celeb dey fall hands big time.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by timsarb: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2016

grin lol, god.
LouisBERG:
But she is human.....

I eat once in a while at mama fumilayor canteen but i have never for once grace the front page...but why??

Make una Kwontinue.

#caLLmeBERG

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by timsarb: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2016

grin lol, dairis god.
LouisBERG:
But she is human.....

I eat once in a while at mama fumilayor canteen but i have never for once grace the front page...but why??

Make una Kwontinue.

#caLLmeBERG

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mtcheew is she not a human being......I don't understand nairaland again nowadays u guys na post both good n bad dis z annoying.....
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Zaiah1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
SHE SEF NA HUMAN BEING OOO
ha own beta , she no dey too form like oda female celebrities
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Theoflux(m): 3:19am On Jun 29, 2016
LouisBERG:
But she is human.....

Make una Kwontinue.

#caLLmeBERG

#caLLmeBERG
Berekete...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / How To Become A Celebrity Using Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.