Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) (41129 Views)

Photos From Omawumi & Tosin Yusuf’s Traditional Wedding In Warri / Young Boy Spotted Alone Around Agip Area Sleeping By The Road side. [photo] / Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by MissRike(f): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
I don't see anything bad in that. Must you people comment on everything you see? undecided
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Tman66(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy mind your own biz grin grin grin
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Lagosian29(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
as I walk thru d FP of nairaland .. I come dey wonda how omawunmi small chops take reduce tomato price for market

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Abelpeters: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
na true? Ok i'm comin.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by dumie(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nothing ratchet about her.. She is just being real.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=AbbieGee1 post=47002086] undecided lol....
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Certifiedbillio(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Harbosede02:
mtchewwu
but why you hiss Na?
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by gboisgroups(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
I LOVE HER JARE SHE IS REAL, SHE NO FORGET THE LUNGU*****STREET OT.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by AuroraB(f): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oh, really And the Papparazzi blessed us with the pic, innit undecided angry

*waka* embarassed grin
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by tico1212(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Destined2win:
I eat on the road too except for staple foods. But snacks, corn and their likes, When I am walking, I don't mind eating them

Ehen, bet who know you?
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
AbbieGee1:
undecided I ate 2 spoons of my rice b4 gett'in to d dinning frm kitchen

Nobody noticed me rii?

I'll go to olumo rock to eat my meat so yall will capture me lipsrsealed

lol
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by meltiplexer: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why can't she eat anywhere,any thing is now news in Nigeria.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Benblaq(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
But muna leave her na.. She was hungry, she's only human.
okay we've left her; bt sori o who did u c holding her
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Koreslee(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
tongue
AbbieGee1:
undecided I ate 2 spoons of my rice b4 gett'in to d dinning frm kitchen

Nobody noticed me rii?

I'll go to olumo rock to eat my meat so yall will capture me lipsrsealed

Nobody sabi u na

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Awho(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
neonly:
Nd so who doesn't eat
ask me oo I don't just seem to get it either...
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Benblaq(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
grin her cloth tho.. Like the kinda material mama adekunle(our neighbour) uses to process akamu..
in burna boys' voice *jealousy no good o*
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by kettle84(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
ITbomb:
Dirty person, did she even washed her hands?
these yeyebrities eating with unwashed hands by dirty places. class is indeed in borne.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by rukkyland(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
theEYe21:
This is so embarrassing grin
pls what is embarrassing here? is she different from any other humans doing it?
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by kunle75(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
ITbomb:

leave trash for lawma abeg
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
I don't see anything bad in it, maybe you guys are criticizing her because she is a celeb, although I can't do such but I think she is simple
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
when hunger comes knocking, swag has no say.. lolz.

but really, i like her nature. she no send. my rols models. lolz.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Dezolo(f): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Benblaq:
okay we've left her; bt sori o who did u c holding her
lol.. Nobody
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Alegirl: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
make una leave her alone,she is just been herself.Road side or corner side
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by pretty16(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
theEYe21:
This is so embarrassing grin

What's so Embarrassing about it?? Even in America, there are hotdog stands on the street. You see people eating on the road, as they go about their business. Time is money. Na for Africa we make a big deal out of it. Person dey hungry una say make she no chop for road. Those are finger foods na. Where una want make she chop am? Inside kitchen cheesy grin
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Bgorgeous: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
My girl anytime
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Hollaryeenqah: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
She eat what she likes... Nobody's business... I wonder when Nigerians go stop minding their business... If she like, she should chop gala or rat meat nobody business... I wonder the kind of secret life u want this famous peoples to live... If they take this na talk, this na talk...

All their life u guys will start story..
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by lexylexy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mehn,dis babe is so real,jst look at her,and she no even send anybody at all. Dis is lovely. Nice one omawunmi wink #keepitreal
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by mspee(f): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
ITbomb:

No, she didn't washed her hands. cheesy
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Benblaq(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
lol.. Nobody
okay that is by the way*

how does wine serve as good to ur vagina?

Something tells me ur nt female...dnt u tink so too?
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by nicewater(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
iranu abasha no worries when I become your president I know you will notice me..

if am eating posted online
if am walking posted online
if I hissed Posted online
even if I visit the toilet Posted online

Today headline
president nicewater visited the toilet.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by Dezolo(f): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Benblaq:
okay that is by the way*

how does wine serve as good to ur vagina?

Something tells me ur nt female...dnt u tink so too?
I saw a pic of it.

Okay o.. Let that thing continue telling you.. Believe what you want oga.
Re: Omawumi Spotted Eating “Small Chops” By The Road Side (photo) by UyiIredia(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
So pesin no fit chop in dem own privacy again. Na to dey snap photo of dem as dem dey chop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association / Ini Edo, Tonto Dike In Alleged Lesbianism Scandal / Eniola Badmus Twerks For Tiwa Savage in New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.