Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) (31179 Views)

RRS arrests Cable thieves in Lagos, Recover 168 meter long cable(Photos) / Navy Hands Over Six Suspected Oil Thieves To EFCC (Photos) / Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by dre11(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2016
A mild drama ensued last week when an angry mob tied two suspected cable thieves to a transformer fence at Anagada village, Gwagwaalada Area Council.

A resident of the community, simply identified as Iliyasu, said the incident happened Wednesday night.

He said the two suspects allegedly went to vandalize a newly installed transformer at the outskirts of the community but a security guard at the village primary school heard strange sounds from the direction of the transformer and raised alarm.

“That attracted the attention of some youth who ran after them. One of them was apprehended and taken to the chief’s palace. But luck ran out on the second one who came back the next day to carry the cables inside the sack when he was also nabbed and tied to the transformer fence together with the first one,” he said.

He said the two suspects were later handed over to men of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) at Gwagwalada.

The Gwagwalada Area commander of the NSCDC could not be reached for comments as at the time of filing the report, but a civil defence officer, who preferred anonymity, confirmed the arrest of the two suspected cable vandals, saying they have been handed over to the police in the area.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/mob-tie-2-suspected-cable-thieves-to-transformer/152885.html

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Adeoba10(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2016
Which kind mind b dis, after una escape d previous day, u still gada mind come d following day.... No wahala.... Make dey tie naked copper wire for him neck come plug am to d transformer, dey expect wen Nepa go bring light, atleast if na for 2seconds dem bring d light, justices will be done.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol see as them be

1 Like

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by princefunmmy(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
For this country wey light no dey na im Dem tie thief to transformer? If light dey, Dem for fit thief the cable?

4 Likes

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Spade07: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2016
OVERCONFIDENCE MADE THE SECOND FELLOW RETURN TO TAKE HIS 'SUPPOSED' PROPERTY.
HE GOT SERVED. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by sammieguze(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol... The stupid guy even get mind go back.

I don't blame them sha. When hunger beat person reach one level, him brain go begin de malfunction.

Blame the gofament. #Hungerbad

13 Likes

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Sijo01(f): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy serves them right.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by raphealolami(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2016
People arent joking mehn.

1 Like

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by macphilip: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2016
I blame Jonathan for this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by blackbartee(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Lmao....I can imagine

But as light no con dey nko *sad*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by HopeAlive14(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
They more they are tormented, the more they multiply.

Certainly we are at the end time.

God have mercy on criminals.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3897953_20166largeimg127jun2016224301760_jpegfd81fee6aa13745da404d5a94a6c668e

Chai...

Im sure the Moro'n that came back the next day to pick the loot must be like;

8 Likes

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Alvinnado(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Security conscious,that's the key. Good for them

1 Like

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by blackbartee(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
When they finally receive the shock of their lives....

Funny way to mete justice tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by RZArecta(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2016
I support this, you just can't plunge people into darkness because of your greed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by OluDare01(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2016
LOL
Things are very hard in this country.
No wonder people have resorted to stealing.

1 Like

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by PunterTim(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmm,no chill
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Reference(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
grin They would have been tied to the transformer proper to receive swift judgement but we know Abuja DISCO will not dance to the tune of the vigilante.

1 Like

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by symbianDON(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
why wasn't the second one thoroughly beaten like the first one?? I suspect partiality.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by gurunlocker: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
I've said this before, crime rate will surely increase with this current economic crisis....

4 Likes

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Lagosian29(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
macphilip:

Same here bro

2 Likes

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Berrylite: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Y the increase in theft of transformer cables?
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by hazyfm: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by dayveed1(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
If these people catch the naija delta millitants nko grin

3 Likes

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Pyno30: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
They will now live longer than expected. Because Nigeria is known to be a Dark zoo.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by darkid1(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol, This is too similar to a case that happened in my area in 2014. These dudes first stole some cables and came back days after with a pick up truck, Rumours had it that they came back to steal the transformer... It was not a funny day for theses guys thanks to the ever available Police, sorry OPC, now that I remember, it was OPC

1 Like

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by SeyiOmoOba: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Gwagwalada weather be like next to hell fire na him den go dey still xformer cable again make person no feel on AC abi na fan small with small light wey this DISCO dancers dey bring.
Make God punish una!
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by omolola15(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Correct punishment grin
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Pyno30: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
macphilip:
Ok. Your opinion is useless sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) / My Close Encounter With 419 Men / Muslim Man Kills Wife(for reading bible) And Buries Daughters Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.