Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training (30699 Views)

30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes / 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? / A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
dermmy:
So people still join Nigerian airforce? undecided They are sending you outside the country to recieve F-15, 16 aircraft training but when you are back they will hand over to you old Alpha Jets, Chinese F-7 and turbo prop Tucano . sad

Hahaha ha, for making me laugh alone, take I dash you my only sister kiss

Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by tayo200(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
congrat
Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by tayo200(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Iefosa:

Hahaha ha, for making me laugh alone, take I dash you my only sister kiss
I fall for ur sister o
Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by sirusX(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
diegwu01:
How would these guys pilot an aircraft with their Strong faces

You go fear fear. I been think say na only me see am kon worry.
Abi dem train them say make dem no smile. sad

Wait 1st...ladies nko, abi na only bone dem dey train. undecided
Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by Jok3r(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
dainformant:
Ten trainees of Student Pilot Course 41B have completed their ab-initio pilot training at 301 Flying Training School (FTS), Kaduna. The graduands, awarded certificates over the weekend, are now ready to proceed for Basic Flying Training (BFT) on the fixed wing aircraft at 303 FTS Kano or similar facilities abroad.

The graduating students were among the 25 original members of Student Pilot Course 41 that was later divided into two batches of 12 and 13 students. Six members of the first batch of students, constituting Student Pilot Course (SPC) 41A, were sent for rotary wing flying at the International Helicopter Flying Training School, Enugu.

The remaining six, comprising 4 Nigerians and 2 Liberians, continued their training in 301 FTS and completed the course in 2015. Thereafter, the Nigerian officers proceeded to 303 FTS for BFT while their Liberian counterparts are presently undergoing further training at the International Aviation College, Ilorin. The remaining 3 members of SPC 41B are currently in the United States undergoing further training.

In addition, 28 members of SPC 42 have commenced their flying training at home and abroad. There are 10 officers each in United Kingdom and South Africa, and 8 at the International Aviation College, Ilorin. The remaining 14 trainees are to take after the graduating members of SPC 41B for their ab-initio flying training at the 301 FTS, Kaduna.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/nigerian-air-force-to-send-new-flying.html

speldndid good to go 41A Nd 41B flyers
Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by Olisa4all: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congrats to em
Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by sweatlana: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
nigerianonym:
That's my younger brother on the third picture, receiving a handshake from the Chief of Air Staff.
So proud of him.
Grateful to God for grace.
Who is your father pls? Cos I know this is an exclusive man know man list angry
Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by razzydoo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg o, wetin be the requirement for this pilot school for kaduna?
Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by InfomejobsN: 2:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Congrats to Them, Please make us Proud

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by kenoz(m): 5:15am On Jun 29, 2016
congrats to them
Re: Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training by nigerianonym: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Kinds Of Friends That Are Hindering Your Success / How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? / Military Requirement For Recruit: The Boot Camp Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.