Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) (1703 Views)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / At What Age Should I Open Bank Account For My Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
End time thins , They are Ghanaians and recently wed.

Mod do your work .

Re: What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by shigo20(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
what love as join 2gether let no nairalanders put asunder cheesy
Re: What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
For the woman to agree to marry the old man , He must be a billionaire . Women loves money more than their life grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
she try no be small
I cannot marry an embalmed Corpse

1 Like

Re: What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by K9blunt(f): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Maybe the Man's bedmatics better pass the young men wei dey boast too much...

Just saying o

*runs out of thread* grin
Re: What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by hynex79(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Adaezeagu:
she try no be small

[b][/b]I cannot marry an embalmed Corpse
hmmmm undecided
Re: What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Love is Blind grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dafuq! Was she sticking out her tongue in an attempt to kiss the man?
Re: What's Age Got To Do With It? Check Out This Couple "Lol" (photos) by sisisioge: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
That baba must have a house that aunty wants to inherit! Donttellmeboosheet!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise On This Urgent Issue Please / Bellany Cortina Shoe And Sandals For Sale / Young Teenagers Expressing Their Sexiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.