Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

INTERESTING: Top Nollywood Actor Bags Chiefaincy Title In Canada (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / INTERESTING: Top Nollywood Actor Bags Chiefaincy Title In Canada (photos) (776 Views)

Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) / Emmanuella Having Fun With Top Nollywood Stars 2017 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERESTING: Top Nollywood Actor Bags Chiefaincy Title In Canada (photos) by gisthit: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kunle Afolayan in Canada
Renowned Nollywood producer Kunle
Afolayan is being honoured in faraway
Canada while actor Emeka Ike criticizes his
movies.
Afolayan is now a honorary white hat
member of the city of Calgary,Canada. He
was presented with the certificate on
Monday, 27 June, 2016 at an event in
Calgary, Canada.
The actor displayed his honourary certificate
and the white cap that goes along with the
title and captioned it:
“Yesterday I was warmly welcomed into the
City of Calgary as I was presented an
Honorary Calgarian certificate and the Chief
white hat. I am now a certified white hat
member of the city of Calgary Canada. I hope
to always be back here #calgary #canada”
Afolayan was in Canada as a keynote
speaker at the launch of Olori Theatre
Entertainment and Promotions which was
held on Sunday, June 26.

Re: INTERESTING: Top Nollywood Actor Bags Chiefaincy Title In Canada (photos) by gisthit: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congrats
Re: INTERESTING: Top Nollywood Actor Bags Chiefaincy Title In Canada (photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
If we no reach FP, hmmm...
Re: INTERESTING: Top Nollywood Actor Bags Chiefaincy Title In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Congrats......wink

Re: INTERESTING: Top Nollywood Actor Bags Chiefaincy Title In Canada (photos) by Tolexander: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kunle Afolayan in Canada
Renowned Nollywood producer Kunle
Afolayan is being honoured in faraway
Canada while actor Emeka Ike criticizes his
movies.
one is making it and winning awards,
the other one is criticizing him!

shey Emeka Ike also belong to NCAN(Name checker association of Nairaland Nigeria ni!

(1) (Reply)

Is Olamide Baddo Really Helping Chinko Ekun's Career??? / 10 Actresses That Made The Top 10 List Of Nollywood Generation Next / Can You Solve This Simple Celebrity Puzzle That Has The Internet Baffled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.