Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. (962 Views)

Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / Invited For FIRS Job Test. What To Expect? / Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair :What To Expect!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. by alfaaa: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
Got a call from Netherwoods Consulting this afternoon by 2.00pm asking me to come for an interview on Monday by 10.45am for the post of Executive Assistant. Pls house what am I to expect. Can someone fill me in?
Re: Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. by oln: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2009
pls hw did u apply?im interested
Re: Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. by alfaaa: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2009
The ad was here on Thursday. But u can send ur cv to ssuenu@brentmanpower.com for the post of executive assistant.
Re: Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. by oln: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2009
thanks alot alfaaa.very grateful
Re: Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. by babalawo(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2009
i did an interview with them 5 weeks ago. expect a lone interview with a lone man! i mean just MD of netherland will interview.He interviews very unsually, he tries to make you uncomfortable,could be hard on you just for you to break dont expect him to ask you to introduce yourself .He asks you the core questions even before you sit down!
Your ability to get out of his difficult questions wil get you the day.
Hope it helps!! and good luck!!!
Re: Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. by alfaaa: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2009
Thanks babalawo. But they havent got back to you yet?
Re: Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. by babalawo(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2009
No I wasnt. I wasnt a perfect candidate for the said job-it became evident during the interview
The interview was successful the job wasnt the perfect job for me too!!! a successful interview doesnt have to land u the job its makes you and the interviewer see areas of common and conflicting interest!!!
Good luck!!
Re: Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. by alfaaa: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
Babalawo it dont realy seem to get u. if u can expatiate more. And what were u asked dat made d interview a successful but not d job pls if u dont mind i'd like to know. thank u
Re: Netherwoods Consulting, What Am I To Expect?. by babalawo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
I think the guy is interested more in you having the the specific experience rather than transferable skills from a similar job
what i mean is that i think He prefers you have worked directly as an executive assitant b4 rather than working in a field that yoy think you can transfer your skills
hope i ve been able to help??

(1) (Reply)

Recently Opportunity For Latest Jobs Career Nigerians / Sales And Marketing Representative Of Sbt Co., Ltd / Lasu And Unilag P/t Form Now Out! Call 08064934353

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.