Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,292 members, 7,846,325 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN (20361 Views)

Egypt Devaluation To Test CBN Resolve On Naira / Suspension Of International Transaction On Debit/credit Card. / Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN by Remii(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] I still don't know how we all fell for this scam called change and how we are to get raid of it...God bless GEJ and prof okonjo iweala.
[/size]
I bet they would have been doing the same thing but maybe earlier than now since GEJ will not argue endlessly with economists
Re: No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN by Stevosty: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Can someone break it down for the average Nigerian who goes to the bank with his or her atm and doesnt use the dollar?
Re: No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN by ayibatari99(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] I still don't know how we all fell for this scam called change and how we are to get raid of it...God bless GEJ and prof okonjo iweala.
[/size]
My brother you are not current on Nigerian Economic Issues. Even Ikonjo Iweala blames GEJ government for the current economic crisis bedeviling Naija, she says they have advised Ebele to save for the rainy days but he refused. He keep on squandering our treasury till it's virtually empty. Please follow the link below and watch the video in which she made the statement. At least i have developed your current affairsgrin shocked cool https://www.naij.com/801484-okonjo-iweala-lie-condemnation-gejs-govt-watch-video.html
Re: No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN by erico2k2(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
ayibatari99:

My brother you are not current on Nigerian Economic Issues. Even Ikonjo Iweala blames GEJ government for the current economic crisis bedeviling Naija, she says they have advised Ebele to save for the rainy days but he refused. He keep on squandering our treasury till it's virtually empty. Please follow the link below and watch the video in which she made the statement. At least i have developed your current affairsgrin shocked cool https://www.naij.com/801484-okonjo-iweala-lie-condemnation-gejs-govt-watch-video.html
Can I ask you something where did you go when some state govt took GEJ to court over sharing of this said savings? angry angry
Re: No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN by fistonati(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
That's a blatant lie, I tried to use my first bank mobile app by sending 50k but to no avail. I had to start reducing it till it got to 25k then it went through. And my bank confirmed that there's limit to what I can send on e-channel.
Re: No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN by chimauga(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Zombies

Re: No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN by chimauga(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2016
fistonati:
That's a blatant lie, I tried to use my first bank mobile app by sending 50k but to no avail. I had to start reducing it till it got to 25k then it went through. And my bank confirmed that there's limit to what I can send on e-channel.

Can I know more abt this u did? Pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OLX Nigeria: Only 40% Of Ads Are Legitimate? / FIRS Warns Against Evasion As 7.5% VAT Begins / Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.