Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,607 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls (85384 Views)

Shatta Michy: "Shatta Wale Pulled A Gun On Me For More Than 3 Times" / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
the girl get indomie brian

anyways...
DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by solpat(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
The walls of Jericho fell down flatgringrin

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by ggrin(f): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
2 bedroom flat grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Marvinspeed(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
My eyes...I can't bear this picture again lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by hopara1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
To defend leading a life of lie...your ability becomes liability.

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by bezimo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wale112:
So when will that country Nigeria win a game against the black stars of Ghana?

Ghana is the real giant of Africa.

Keep deceiving yourself.Its allowed.When last did Ghana win a trophy of international repute at any level?

2 Likes

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Globalhustler(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
gaddammit did she even need to reply anything with her flattened boobs
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by yousee(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
She has been living near the earth's center of gravity
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Jimi23(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why have such clothes on when u know ur boobs are not firm and perky? She asked for the insults she got abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Dinhodinho(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
TRUTH OF THE MATTER

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Orikinla(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
GurlFriend:
Michelle, wife of Ghanaian born producer and reggae-dancehall musician Shatta Wale, was at the receiving end of public ridicule for causing a stir with her boobs at the Golden Movie Awards 2016, which was held last Saturday.

While several people trolled her for her boobs which they say isn't perky, others were of the opinion that the public display of boobs was quite indecent, especially from a mother-of-one.

Michy Shatta yesterday took to her Facebook page to hit back at folks who made fun at her, calling them "ignorant and stupid." She also uploaded a picture of her backing her baby, perhaps to let the world know that she is a mother who has breast fed so you can't expect her bosoms to be be firm and perky.

Read what she wrote below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/lady-whose-saggy-boobs-caused-stirhe.html

2 Likes

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by scholes23(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Raph01:
I dey cum, make I run go piss.. this thread go make sense
NIGGA U DON KILL ME
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by happney65: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
omolola15 come and see her response..actually women wey no get bosom should go and do some implant or something...you cant entice me if you dont have bosom at all..wetin i wan dey press sef..all my girlfriends get bosom..bosom na my food..fuckkkkk that shittt..iyalaya bosom..
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Orikinla(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
hopara1:
To defend leading a life of lie...your ability becomes liability.
grin
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by pretty16(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
She's not even serious. Why would she dress like that in the First place. Does she have to show her cleavage? Abeg make she leave story for Matias biko. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Raph01: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
scholes23:
NIGGA U DON KILL ME
Weytn I do lah boss??

2 Likes

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Orikinla(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
scholes23:
NIGGA U DON KILL ME
grin grin grin
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Them don suck these bress finish grin grin grin
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Peacefulgold(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
My problem wit dis is not d fallen breast...but d fact dat she is exposing it shamelessly and dats ignorance and stupidity in her own words......
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Orikinla(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dinhodinho:
TRUTH OF THE MATTER
You just made my day.
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Ahmed3rdjuly: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
RebelChip:
Shame on her.... No be her fellow woman carry these??
Maybe you should have rather said shame on God for creating someone like that!!!
only God know how u be sef
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Raph01: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
emrain:
Them don suck these bress finish grin grin grin
Like this abi

2 Likes

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Israellb(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
OP flat boobs not Saggy
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by rhadiator15(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Unique04:
Am a lady too though not married but have seen mothers with four children and their boobs aren't that terrible. Anyway your boobs are meant to be covered, have some dignity.
Your post sounds like you're referring to yourself.
grin
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Ghost01(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
I don't understand the amebo of you guys o. She left a part of her boobs exposed, so what? You guys will just be here posting rubbish online. If she likes, she can expose the whole package. It's got nada to do with decency or whatever you call it. Boobs are just boobs and they don't defy gravity forever.

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Unique04:
Am a lady too though not married but have seen mothers with four children and their boobs aren't that terrible. Anyway your boobs are meant to be covered, have some dignity.
Your post sounds like you're referring to yourself.

y some gals/ladies nt married still in secondary school/out of secondary,their boobzzz is worse than that!!!
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by nightmile: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
looseweight:
Hmmmmm.....

You are not the first person to breastfeed a baby, in fact, you have only done that once. So what the herk? However nature might has caused her condition but she ought not to publicise it.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

No child has ever sucked his/her mother's breast and collapsed them like that, it must be the man, he's got a wide mouth. Abah!
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Madam, bt yu for cover and package well naa..the suckers no mercy yu at all
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by hollowpot15684(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
She's a breastfeeding mother.
Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by iswallker(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
GurlFriend:
She wrote:

"Nothing in the world is more more dangerous than sincere ignorance & conscientious stupidity

Well, what can we say?? grin grin

she needs cosmetic surgery to put that ting back in shape... grin

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls by Lilimax(f): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
One of the prices you have to pay for dressing indecently.
Some things are better covered up... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Most Beautiful Female Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.