Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise (21342 Views)

UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released / Delta State Poly, Ogwashi-uku 2016 Post Admission Screening Form / Can You Answer These Questions From TASUED 2016 Post-utme Screening Exercise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by keynesstreet2: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2016
goldenceo1:
if na only dis post utme scam APC stop them try...
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

But I still think post ume is the hope for the common man..... Now if you don't have long legs getting admission will be hard.....
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2016
keynesstreet2:

But I still think post ume is the hope for the common man..... Now if you don't have long legs getting admission will be hard.....
Even if you have long legs, it's still gonna be very difficult cause from wha dha minister of Education said, admission will now be handled by JAMB ..
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Sermwell post=47027908]
God has started answering your prayers gradually because if the exam is eventually cancelled, it will not affect your admission atall! Lucky you.[/quite] my dear u needed to see the way I cried my bulgy eyes out. Am so happy. Thanks for replying. Are u an Aspirant or a student of uniben?
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by fegig(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jason555:
Just in, this was sent to us... UNIBEN POST UME has been suspended till further notice.. Probably in line with the Ministers Of Education warning yesterday..

what about the money way we don pay to buy d form?
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by fizzy94(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sermwell:

You are making calls and acting as if you have the required information! I'm in school right now and I saw the uniben update pasted on the wall! I'm a uniben student, and I went to the venue where post-ume candidates were suppose to write exam by 5pm yesterday but the venue was empty because candidates were sent back! Keep making calls and ranting like a b1tch as if you have the right info!
LOL
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Geofavor(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
fegig:

what about the money way we don pay to buy d form?
Gone so soon!

Unless they 'un-suspend' the exam.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Geofavor:
Gone so soon!

Unless they 'un-suspend' the exam.
nah im be say sb go die be dat,maaarh no see my money first.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by fegig(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2016
godwinif:

lol
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Geofavor(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
godwinif:
hehe. You can log into your account now. Uniben have provided space for bank details.
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided undecided Must you visit Nairaland Every day? undecided undecided
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by Nognome(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2016
All you need to know about the UNIBEN FACE TO FACE SCREENING
ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED AND PROCESS TO UNDERGO

http://letsgists..com.ng/2016/09/uniben-face-to-face-screening-updates.html
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by ritababe(f): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
obaayo2:
This is funny, has to take a sis of mine down to benin for the exam, wrote yesterday morning, this people had better be serious
sup you
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by StupidYorubaFool: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
herbie27:
Same here.
hi where you finally admitted??
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by StupidYorubaFool: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
fayvah:
y dis late am already in benin to write tomorow
hi were you admitted??
Re: UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise by StupidYorubaFool: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
fizzy94:

There'll be equal distribution of students to different schools to balance everything. Like ur brother must be admitted this year if not in uniben then in another institution as far as he scored 180 and above.
stupid policy... I scored 265 and choose a course inthe faculty of education, unilag.... No admission in the least institution like polytechnic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steps To Write WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Informal Letter Posted Here / ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi / Are U A Student.?do U Want To Avoid Relying On Your Parents.?chect THIS OUT!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.