Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria (26635 Views)

Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) / Mmm Federal Republic Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by seighapaul(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2016
[b]We (Nigerians) are the cause of our own problems. I honestly believe that if we all abide by the principles and ideology of MMM, this program will last longer than forecasted.

The latest "un-healthy" trend in MMM is the "Chaotic Referral 10% Rush". Where participants send out spam sms, bulk emails and throw out their referral link on every forum site they can find. I know some will say that's the purpose of the referral program. Personally, I feel this referral hustle will just flood the system (MMM) with unserious and ill informed participants, who just derive joy in clicking the "Provide Help" green button in their private back office. More than 70% of this class of ill informed participants will end up not have the guts to finally pay their beneficiaries when the time comes. Am a living example, 6 days after being paired to receive payment of N100,000, am yet to get an alert...all because of cold feet or one excuse or the other from the sender. I called the first sender and he complained the money he was expecting didn't materialize, 48hrs later, the next sender didn't even know how the program works, another 48hrs later, the current guy doesn't speak English and has no clue how he got enrolled in the program. Even their Guider's have no clue on how these guys got enrolled in the program.

So you can see how this will affect the smooth running of the program. As long as participants keep this "Chaotic Referral 10% Rush", the program will frequently experience un-healthy delays in payments.[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by nkemie: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2016
You need answers? Contact me on 08024881084. MMM isn't a scam, I've tried it n trust me, your money is safer than you can imagine. Send me an email, call or text and i'll give you all the info you need. Cheers! See you at the top.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Ralphdan(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Naniakay1:
I indicated interest to provide help of 100k after my registration on the 29th of July, 2016. Till date, i'm yet to be matched with someone who needs help. How long am o going to wait for? Any useful contributions please?

Calm down bro u will be mached but it may take 2 3 weeks.it happend to me.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
seighapaul:
[b]We (Nigerians) are the cause of our own problems. I honestly believe that if we all abide by the principles and ideology of MMM, this program will last longer than forecasted.

The latest "un-healthy" trend in MMM is the "Chaotic Referral 10% Rush". Where participants send out spam sms, bulk emails and throw out their referral link on every forum site they can find. I know some will say that's the purpose of the referral program. Personally, I feel this referral hustle will just flood the system (MMM) with unserious and ill informed participants, who just derive joy in clicking the "Provide Help" green button in their private back office. More than 70% of this class of ill informed participants will end up not have the guts to finally pay their beneficiaries when the time comes. Am a living example, 6 days after being paired to receive payment of N100,000, am yet to get an alert...all because of cold feet or one excuse or the other from the sender. I called the first sender and he complained the money he was expecting didn't materialize, 48hrs later, the next sender didn't even know how the program works, another 48hrs later, the current guy doesn't speak English and has no clue how he got enrolled in the program. Even their Guider's have no clue on how these guys got enrolled in the program.

So you can see how this will affect the smooth running of the program. As long as participants keep this "Chaotic Referral 10% Rush", the program will frequently experience un-healthy delays in payments.[/b]
have u now been paid?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by seighapaul(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2016
LadyBeee:
have u now been paid?

I provided and successfully transferred help of N500,000 and l was recently paired with 6 participants to get help of total N772,000 (initial capital + 30% + $50 signup bonus). 4 of the participants transferred their money successfully without any issues but the remaining two (about N150,000 total), was a total headache. I finally got payment from one sender today but the final one is an aboki that doesn't speak English and seem not to know how he got registered in the program. I have to wait till Tuesday when his 96hrs elapse before I get re-matched with a new sender.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2016
seighapaul:

I provided and successfully transferred help of N500,000 and l was recently paired with 6 participants to get help of total N772,000 (initial capital + 30% + $50 signup bonus). 4 of the participants transferred their money successfully without any issues but the remaining two (about N150,000 total), was a total headache. I finally got payment from one sender today but the final one is an aboki that doesn't speak English and seem not to know how he got registered in the program. I have to wait till Tuesday when his 96hrs elapse before I get re-matched with a new sender.
OK. Eehya. I tot it is 48hrs not 96hrs.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by dagok(f): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2016
LadyBeee:
OK. Eehya. I tot it is 48hrs not 96hrs.
Yeah it is 48hrs for working days but if you GH on FRIDAY they will give you 96hrs with is Monday and Tuesday.... Working days. Because they think no bank will open on weekends for sending the money.. . That's my thought on it
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by comeandsee: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2016
9japrof:
please an eailier discussion has been made on MMM. it is a ponzi scheme, besides the owner is a convicted fraudster.

Play at your own risk.
www.nairaland.com/3128811/why-should-stay-away-mmm/
Do u want to tell us that a convicted person could no longer be usefull or responsible to the society ?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
dagok:
Yeah it is 48hrs for working days but if you GH on FRIDAY they will give you 96hrs with is Monday and Tuesday.... Working days. Because they think no bank will open on weekends for sending the money.. . That's my thought on it
OK. I get it. Thanks
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2016
seighapaul:

Nigerians... dey've started registering someone without his awareness...
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by mrwash(m): 2:22am On Aug 14, 2016
9japrof:
please an eailier discussion has been made on MMM. it is a ponzi scheme, besides the owner is a convicted fraudster.

Play at your own risk.
www.nairaland.com/3128811/why-should-stay-away-mmm/

God bless you!!!
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by mrwash(m): 2:25am On Aug 14, 2016
hahahahaha!! good question. Thats my point
LadyBeee:
after a few days like up to one week? If you don't finally get paid, who do u complain to?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Achirimma(f): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2016
Naniakay1:
I indicated interest to provide help of 100k after my registration on the 29th of July, 2016. Till date, i'm yet to be matched with someone who needs help. How long am o going to wait for? Any useful contributions please?

Better for you, that way your money won't be away from you for long. It took 13 days before i was paired and for some people with huge amounts, it takes time before they pair them. That way they provide help and get help, immediately and if the money has not been requested for over 30days, it grows at one percent everyday.
You can also chat with their online consultant, it normally pops up if you are using a laptop.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by babaegbe: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2016
I am planning a serious move in Kaduna.... if u are an interested member in kaduna or a serious member....message me lets Talk Nd plan. serious minded people onlte. together we will change the world. 07036711373 whatsapp
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Originality007: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
i was scared wen i first started but belive me it works
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by cooljide(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
seighapaul:

bro,how come you're to get help of #772,000? when I Calculated your capital plus your interest plus your sign up bonus,everthing was about 665k so how come or did you also refer people?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by akeensbussy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
The unemployment situation in this
country is really affecting us as a
nation.

MMM is the biggest fraud of all time.

let us reason together....You just drop
money in your bank acct and it grows
by 30% after one month without doing
anything. You are even given $20 -$100 as a bonus registration.

Now ask yourself this question.
What is benefit of the creator of that
platform? or is it charity organization.

The software, servers and other
applications that are performing those
intelligent calculation and reorganization. ok they got them free from mars?

The truth is that, it is not (the
Russia man) people claim to have
created the MMM that is behind it anymore. Nigeria organize crime had stolen that idea and are using it on the the gullible Nigerians. They pull resources together to develop the system and they gave themself the goodies, they are the people at the top of the platform and they have names they gave themselves.

Once you join the platform, u must pay them. They can ask for help at anytime and any amount, you will pay cos you must pay.

They will study it to know the amount of money in the systems before they request for help.

they control the system, they have bank acct, Telephone, etc.

By the time the Ponze scheme collapse, they would made their money.

whatever u make from the system, u will put back even more than your initial investment.

Remember this." Only invest the money you can spare"

1 Like

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Originality007: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
akeensbussy:
nation.

created the MMM that is behind it anymore. Nigeria organize crime had stolen that idea and are using it on the the gullible Nigerians. They pull resources together to develop the system and they gave themself the goodies, they are the people at the top of the platform and they have names they gave themselves.

Once you join the platform, u must pay them. They can ask for help at anytime and any amount, you will pay cos you must pay.

They will study it to know the amount of money in the systems before they request for help.

whatever u make from the system, u will put back even more than your initial investment.

you can write whatever u like, i have being doing this since 4 months now, and i always being paid, and am still doing more..MMM rocks
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
akeensbussy:
nation.

Are you saying if someone invest N100k into MMM and gets paid. If the person withdraws all his money to opt out after 1-2months. He will receive the capital plus whatever interest and benefits. But will still be asked to put the money back after some days of withdrawing? Is that what you mean by 'you will put back even more than your investment'?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by AMI3(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
where do this company get fund to pay 30% to members. As i am seeing no investment is being carry out by the owner
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by cozy7(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
okusbaba:

once u pay, u hv to upload a proof of payment whch is d teller u used in paying. If d person doesnt acknowledge payment within 24hrs, he would b blocked for eternity and ur acct wil b confirmed. Call me if u need anyting or any clarification. 08030803447
I use GTB n so I plan to transfer d amount wen I'm ready to help. How do I get n upload pix for that? Is it d SMS confirmation I'll receive after d successful transfer? Plz help explain to me. I'm new to this.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by akeensbussy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
AyaSunday:

Are you saying if someone invest N100k into MMM and gets paid. If the person withdraws all his money to opt out after 1-2months. He will receive the capital plus whatever interest and benefits. But will still be asked to put the money back after some days of withdrawing? Is that what you mean by 'you will put back even more than your investment'?

Greedy will make u invest more.....once u get paid several time..
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by okusbaba(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2016
cozy7:
I use GTB n so I plan to transfer d amount wen I'm ready to help. How do I get n upload pix for that? Is it d SMS confirmation I'll receive after d successful transfer? Plz help explain to me. I'm new to this.
if u are making transfer it has to be online transfer i.e mobile mobile banking, in this case u have to screen shot the transfer success page and upload it. bt i will advice u go to d bank nd use teller to avoid long stories.
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by puskin: 12:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Thread is now used for promotion.

(1) (2) (3)

5 Important Business Lessons I Learnt From Lagos Danfo Drivers / World's 100 Richest Men. I Call The Ladies Men / 60% Of Hawkers In Nigeria Hail From Ebonyi State - AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.