Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Favourite Reality Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favourite Reality Show (530 Views)

BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show / #BBNaija: Sex, Nudity & The Big Brother Naija Reality Show... What's It About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Reality Show by Flash3d(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Its not a new thing, obviously reality shows has come to stay, even if we hate it or love it. I guess my favourite reality show would be Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Dash Dolls, Hells Kitchen, Runs House and Millionaire Matchmakers, What are yours?
Re: Favourite Reality Show by Palomar: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hi Flash3d,

i'm a huuuuuge fan of Hells Kitchen grin , i really love that show, first because i really love cooking and second because maybe is one of the reality shows that really makes me hope that maybe also normal people could become "famous" if they're really good at something. I was wondering about trying to partecipate, but i'm still too shy and not so confident of myself. Anyway, about this kind of tv shows, have you seen Chef's Table on Netflix https://www.netflix.com/title/80007945? I think is AMAZING! cool
Re: Favourite Reality Show by Flash3d(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Palomar:
Hi Flash3d,

i'm a huuuuuge fan of Hells Kitchen grin , i really love that show, first because i really love cooking and second because maybe is one of the reality shows that really makes me hope that maybe also normal people could become "famous" if they're really good at something. I was wondering about trying to partecipate, but i'm still too shy and not so confident of myself. Anyway, about this kind of tv shows, have you seen Chef's Table on Netflix https://www.netflix.com/title/80007945? I think is AMAZING! cool
yea its really amazing and intense...latetly am becoming a fan of reality cooking, i think its fun and worth watching..i'll check the chefs table, hope its pretty intense..and please don't be shy to participate we r all learning biko

(1) (Reply)

New Action Packed Nigerian Animation Movie For Free!!!!!! / . / Hottest Nollywood Movie 2016 In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.