Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Actress Halima Abubakar Says Marriage Is Overrated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Halima Abubakar Says Marriage Is Overrated (935 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact / Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Halima Abubakar Says Marriage Is Overrated by tosinebola: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
In a recent interview with Enconium Magazine, Sultry Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, dishes on what she sees marriage as and why she is not interested in getting married.

The actress says “marriage is overrated and too much of a headache”.
According to her, her marital status or lack thereof is nobody’s business.
She said, “Yes, because marriage has been overrated. It’s unnecessarily over rated. It’s just too much of headache with how things are now. Even ordinary relationship is a huge burden, huge headache and heartbreaking, let alone marriage. When you can’t stand each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, how would you live together under the same roof when you get married?
People need to know themselves seriously. When I say seriously, I mean spiritually before getting married. People only know themselves physically, not spiritually, so they end up getting bored with each other. And they will say they don’t want to get divorce because of what society would say after investing so much on the marriage......................

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/actress-halima-abubakar-says-marriage-is-overrated/

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Says Marriage Is Overrated by tosinebola: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Says Marriage Is Overrated by Ladycloud(f): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Very true!!!
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Says Marriage Is Overrated by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
k
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Says Marriage Is Overrated by goldbim(f): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin grin na so!!who did this to this sister??few years later,you'll hear I just need a companion that'll understand me....though some people's experience about marriage makes being a spinster a blessing @times...nevertheless, different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Says Marriage Is Overrated by SAMBARRY: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin na so!!who did this to this sister??few years later,you'll hear I just need a companion that'll understand me....though some people's experience about marriage makes being a spinster a blessing @times...nevertheless, different strokes for different folks.
exactly

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Sacarstic Reply Given To One Of Wizkids Hater(pics) / Meet Solid Star's Cute Babymama & Son / Lets C Who Knows This Nollywood Actor Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.