Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? (961 Views)

Is Writing A Will Really Advantageous To Your Children ? / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse / Are You Sexualizing Your Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? by Acidosis(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Opting for "fun and learning" for your children this summer?

BUSYMINDS has got you covered! Hurry now and enroll for our 4 weeks summer program which runs from the:

18th of July - 12th August (8am to 2pm)

Fee: N12,000/week.

It is an unbeatable summer deal for you. Extended care facilities available till 5.00pm!!!

Please Call 0703 124 1085 for more information.

www.busymindscenter.com

( please see image for more: ) smiley smiley wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Acidosis:
Opting for "fun and learning" for your children this summer?

BUSYMINDS has got you covered! Hurry now and enroll for our 4 weeks summer program which runs from the:

18th of July - 12th August (8am to 2pm)

Fee: N12,000/week.

It is an unbeatable summer deal for you. Extended care facilities available till 5.00pm!!!

Please Call 0703 124 1085 for more information.

www.busymindscenter.com

( please see image for more: ) smiley smiley wink
12k per week? Wow smiley
Re: Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:
12k per week? Wow smiley
smiley smiley
Re: Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? by greatgod2012(f): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2016
@op, have you paid Seun for this advert? Lol.

And 12k per week or there's a mistake, maybe you meant per month. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? by Onegai(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Your target market is going to ask some tough questions, for the fee you are charging. That's what they expect to pay for Lekki 1 or even VI. I'd have asked a lot of questions myself and some suggestions because we are looking for pre-school for Baby E (i took a look at your website) but I'm not a fan of Montessori here. All the best (it's a good endeavour).

Greatgod2012, N12,000 per month is too cheap (even in the mainland), more like N25,000 will give a better value for money. I'm being roped into running a program like this for summer.

1 Like

Re: Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? by Acidosis(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
greatgod2012:
@op, have you paid Seun for this advert? Lol.

And 12k per week or there's a mistake, maybe you meant per month. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's actually N12k per week (N48,000 in 1 month).

If we're going to rate the school fees of pupils in Lagos state on a weekly basis, you'd discover that some pay N50,000/week (N10,000/day). This, in my view, is fair cool wink

You can call the number for more, or refer someone.
Re: Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? by Acidosis(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Onegai:
Your target market is going to ask some tough questions, for the fee you are charging. That's what they expect to pay for Lekki 1 or even VI. I'd have asked a lot of questions myself and some suggestions because we are looking for pre-school for Baby E (i took a look at your website) but I'm not a fan of Montessori here. All the best (it's a good endeavour).

Greatgod2012, N12,000 per month is too cheap (even in the mainland), more like N25,000 will give a better value for money. I'm being roped into running a program like this for summer.

Oh wow, thanks. You can call the number to ask questions (or take a trip to the centre for a detailed information) as I'm not in the best position to understand the queries.

cc: Zehner
Re: Opting For FUN & LEARNING For Your Children This Summer? by Zehner(f): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
The school is located in Lekki. It's address is 5, kusenla street. Chisco bus stop. Lekki-IKate.

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman/lady Has A Secret That Can End Her Relationship. / Ten (10) Golden Secrets Of Marriage: To Those Who Are Married And....... / Woman Dies Three Days After Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.