Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me (1207 Views)

What Is The Name Of The Best Series Movie You Have Watched This Year? / Shoot A Movie For Under N189k With Camera, Drone, Jib, Light And Sound Covered! / Please Recommend A Movie For Me. (conditions apply.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by boookworm: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please i need a superhero series movie or any series movie that has to do with the supernatural. I've watched the likes of
vampire diaries
The originals
teen wolf
legends of tomorrow
the flash
arrow

pls recommend for me. Thanks
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by iykekelvins(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
The 100
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by tobby1987(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Game of thrones, under d dome
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by opeaceo: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Agents of SHIELD.
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by boookworm: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks guys
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by bastien: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
The last ship
Wayward Pines
Da Vinci demos
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by redarrr(m): 3:21am On Jun 29, 2016
Quantico that's also nice series too
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by Collinz2(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Spartacus.
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Preacher Veep OITNB( orange is the new black)

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by boookworm: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lemme start trying them one after the other
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
boookworm:
Please i need a superhero series movie or any series movie that has to do with the supernatural. I've watched the likes of
vampire diaries
The originals
teen wolf
legends of tomorrow
the flash
arrow

pls recommend for me. Thanks
try supernatural,hercules,merlin,vikings,spartacus.game of throne,avatar,beauty and the beast,atlantis(from season 2 na im sweet),olympus,lucifer,the messenger,the 100,witches of east end, if e no do u i fit add more.
Re: Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me by boookworm: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
godwinif:
try supernatural,hercules,merlin,vikings,spartacus.game of throne,avatar,beauty and the beast,atlantis(from season 2 na im sweet),olympus,lucifer,the messenger,the 100,witches of east end, if e no do u i fit add more.
hahahahaha. You try jare

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Movie Lover? Here Are Movies For 2017 / DOWNLOAD: Mark Angel Comedy "Who Drove Who" Episode 95 / The Evolution Of Hugh Jackman As Logan (the Wolverine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.