Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng (1104 Views)

Microsoft IT Technical Support Internship Program 2016 / Deadline in 48 hrs!Microsoft Graduate IT Technical Support Intern Programme 2016 / Various Jobs At Tolet.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng by SalvageTraffic: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Application Closing Date: 31st July, 2016.

ToLet.com.ng - Nigeria's 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.

We require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:

Job Title: PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support

Job Description

We are currently looking for a full-time PHP developer and IT technical Support manager, who is dedicated to his craft and can hit the ground running, to join our team.
Responsibilities will primarily consist of developing PHP web apps, IT technical support role, Monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks in the organisation.
You'll be required to have experience developing both Front & Back End systems, Maintaining computer systems and networks.
This opportunity is open to those who have a few years in the industry or someone who has a dense PHP background; however proven experience is essential either through a portfolio or links to various coding accounts.

Qualifications

PHP & SQL - Experience with JavaScript and jQuery.
Experience managing computer systems and networks.
Ability to work in a quick paced environment, delivering on time.
Ability to create icons, media content, and working with Photoshop or similar applications.
Strong bug-testing and documentation experience.

Skills

Domain knowledge as well as general IT Support knowledge are essential. An ideal fit for the position would be capable of working on multiple projects, displaying core technical know-how and competence in the design of object oriented applications using:
PHP,
SQL,
HTML & CSS,
JavaScript,
Frameworks - Silex, Wordpress, MVC, Laravel etc.
E-commerce Systems & Payment Integration.
Computer systems and networks Management and Technical Support.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY NOW: http://getemployednigeria1..com.ng/2016/06/graduate-and-undergraduate.html

Re: PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
How do I start it.?
M interested
Re: PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng by SalvageTraffic: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
How do I start it.?
M interested

Great!

Simply email your phone number (including the network) to salvagetraffic@gmail.com.

Once we receive it, we will send some posts to you to put up.

You can put up as many as 8 posts per day, which translates to N200 worth of airtime!

Re: PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2016
You sure you can pay me? I'm so good I can create 7,000 posts in a day.
Re: PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng by SalvageTraffic: 12:51am On Jun 29, 2016
charix:
You sure you can pay me? I'm so good I can create 7,000 posts in a day.

Great!!

We are expanding, and we will like you on our team!

Just remember we dictate how many posts you put up!

Please email salvagetraffic@gmail.com with your number and network.

Thanks cheesy
Re: PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2016
SalvageTraffic:

Just remember we dictate how many posts you put up!
Sorry then. No deal. I want freedom to write as many as possible. I enjoy writing and experience a mild form of creative mania at times.

Thanks for the consideration anyway.
Re: PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng by SalvageTraffic: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks to the people that have expressed interest. Still looking for more!
Re: PHP Web Developer/IT Technical Support at ToLet.com.ng by SalvageTraffic: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2016
I have accepted the maximum amount of people I need for now! For those that want to join, I will continue this in the future!

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Mopheth Pharmacy Interview / Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Altima Studios From Agbara Or Oshodi / Industrial Training Placements In Lagos, Ibadan And Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.