Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team (2935 Views)

New To Python, Gurus Please Help Solve These Challenges. Thanks. / Please Advice!.i Have A Web Idea But Facing These Challenges. / .NET Vs Python For Cryptography And Cybersecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Slyr0x: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hey Guys,

We are currently participating in a Capture The Flag ("CTF"wink contest and we are looking for passionate security enthusiasts (developers, hobbyists, tinkerers, ethical hackers) to join our team.

Do you have what it takes to join a winning team and participate with the world's best IT Security Professionals?

If your answer is yes then display your skills and show what you have got, to earn a place in an Elite team of IT Security professionals.

We have developed challenges and hosted on http://ctf.naijasecforce.com/ to separate the wheat from the chaff. Register now and start going at the challenges.

Once you join our team, we will then participate as a team in a CTF scheduled to hold in July. The winner of the CTF contest will be made to represent Africa in Atlanta, US.

I will be here to respond to your queries.

All the best.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oya, where are those boys that use to fumble. And someone should please press the move-to-front-page button.

1 Like

Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Let's go there. Oshey.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by KazukiIto(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Will you teach me how to hack?
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
KazukiIto:
Will you teach me how to hack?
That will be my only condition for joining. Because I dont know how to hack at all, I cannot even inject ordinarily sql - the best I can do is to terrorize guru for not being able to sach my missing goat.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by KazukiIto(m): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
dhtml18:
I cannot even inject ordinarily sql .
U even know how to give sql injection! You better pass me...
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by BackTrack6: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2016
This is a nice one.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by guru01(m): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2016
I am really much interested.
I love hacking.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by guru01(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2016
@slyr0x the challenges are not well explain.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Slyr0x: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2016
guru01:
@slyr0x the challenges are not well explain.

Like which ones?

For the cryptography - they are all ciphertexts. .Just decode/decrypt accordingly.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Slyr0x: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2016
dhtml18:
Oya, where are those boys that use to fumble. And someone should please press the move-to-front-page button.

Hehe. .some programming challenges will come up soon.

We are also looking at developers with an understanding of one or more of these - PHP, Perl, python, Java, C, Assembly language and Reverse engineering.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Slyr0x:

Hehe. .some programming challenges will come up soon.
We are also looking at developers with an understanding of one or more of these - PHP, Perl, python, Java, C, Assembly language and Reverse engineering.
Chai, Practical Extraction and Report Language used to be my major before i took to PHP. Well, you can't win them all.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by BackTrack6: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2016
The challenges are not so hard jare. tongue
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
BackTrack6:
The challenges are not so hard jare. tongue

Then solve one for us here please...

I would love to see one of those questions solved here... I just started learning about ciphers(encryption, decryption) using python, So I would like to see at least one of the questions from there solved here..

Thanks..
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by BackTrack6: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2016
Djangocode:

Then solve one for us here please...

I would love to see one of those questions solved here... I just started learning about ciphers(encryption, decryption) using python, So I would like to see at least one of the questions from there solved here..

Thanks..

The questions are meant to be solved there and not here sir.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Slyr0x: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2016
The scoreboard as of today

Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by oracle434: 1:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Oracle Tins
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by maleeks(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Some seems complex damn!
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Slyr0x: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2016
maleeks:
Some seems complex damn!

Which ones have you been able to solve?

Most of them are fairly easy to solve.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2016
the tests transcend the processing power of my wobbly gray matter! cheesy
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Slyr0x: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:
the tests transcend the processing power of my wobbly gray matter! cheesy

Lol. We can go over them. What have you tried so far? (tried not to give obvious hints)
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Slyr0x:

Lol. We can go over them. What have you tried so far? (tried not to give obvious hints)
sincerely i don't understand all the guestions (everything).
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by oracle434: 12:46am On Jul 06, 2016
crotonite:
sincerely i don't understand all the guestions (everything).

It means you can't hack and will never be able to hack...simple!
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by guru01(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Website is not mobile friendly.
Challenges are not well explained.
No hint
Web challenge, is the worst at least I should be able to understand that one.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Slyr0x: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2016
guru01:
Website is not mobile friendly.
Challenges are not well explained.
No hint
Web challenge, is the worst at least I should be able to understand that one.

1. The website was a quick hack. .Plus, you are not meant to solve these challenges with your phones.

2. We have someone on the scoreboard with 860 points. .There are no ways to better explain the challenges than what we currently have.

3. Which of the challenges do you need a hint for?

4. The web challenges are pretty much easy. Look at the title of the challenge, check the webpage, the source, etc. .In CTFs, attention to details is key. smiley

oracle434:

Hi Oracle, sent you an email.
Cheers.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Laffin like a troll, what-the-heck, i am a troll anyway. See the excuses boys are giving - instead of them to register and get started.
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
oracle434:

thank you sir for that jab! i know i'm useless and will never learn how to hack. if only i had 0.001% of the opportunity you had (educationwise and others), i bet you i would have been on the list of most wanted hackers. angry
Re: Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team by Slyr0x: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2016
oracle434:
Oracle Tins

Hey, trying to reach you

(1) (Reply)

Cherrypy, Flask And Other Python Micros..... / Good PC Spec For Programming And Design: Your Advice / Your Toughest Algorithm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.