Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit (1292 Views)

Nigeria Police And Funny Act. / Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief / The Police And The Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit by imomoh24(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2006
[center]In an effort to determine the top crime fighting agency in Nigeria, The president narrowed the field to three finalists:
the SSS, the Army, and the Nigerian Police force.
The three contenders were given the task of catching
a rabbit which was released into the forest.

The SSS went into the forest. They placed animal informants throughout. They questioned all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigation they concluded that rabbits do not exist

The Army went into the forest. After two weeks without a capture, they burned the forest killing everything in it, including the rabbit. They made no apologies. The rabbit deserved it.

The Nigerian police went into the forest. They came out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear was yelling, " Okay, Okay, I agree, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!"
[/center]
Re: The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit by angelz(f): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2006
U r very corect. Dat depict d true nigerian police. Wat a shame.
Re: The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit by jimaj4life(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2006
this is really funny
Re: The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit by Pamperme: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2006
very very very funny grin grin and pathetic to know how bad our security outfits are. cry
Re: The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit by Nomso(f): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2006
grin grin cheesy cheesy too bad for the Nigerian Police
Re: The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit by Oracle(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2006
Funny but very very true

Re: The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit by globalaid(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2006
i normally come to read this joke everyday and each time i read it, i cant help myself laughing, it is so true of nigeria police
Re: The Nigerian Police And The Rabbit by imomoh24(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2006
@globalaid
gee thanks

(1) (Reply)

Naija Fight / My Dick Is As Large As A Horse's,like Checkin It Out? / R.s.v.p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.