Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

(photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian (3442 Views)

Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / VP Osinbajo’s Daughter, Kiki Pictured With American Singer, Trey Songs See Photo / After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag*na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by zyonnista(f): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2016
source: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/06/eeeww-no-trey-songs-hand-inside-his.html

Remember the Germany coach who disgusted us by doing something similar on the field, well it seems Trey songz has just joined the league...

see another photo below

1 Share

Re: (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by youngaz(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2016
His "baba isale" dey itch am nah u no iz always sweet to itch dat sidecheesycheesycheesy or maybe he's avin erec***ion so he doesn't want it to showgringrin
Re: (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by Letsgoandfuck(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2016
#isityourdick?
Re: (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2016
Disgusting
Re: (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by THONZE(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2016
WHAT IS WRONG LAA?? HE IS HAVING A GOOD TIME JOOR......DIGGING AND SMELLING grin grin ...... I REMEMBER MY CLASS MATES BACK IN SCHOOL,,,,,,ALWAYS DIGGING AND SMELLING,.,,,I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS NATURAL AIR FRESHENER THERE SEF grin grin ....... I KNOW THAT SOME NAIRALAND BOYS AND GIRLS ARE FOND OF THIS ....... grin grin
Re: (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by Randyblincks(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2016
THONZE:
WHAT IS WRONG LAA?? HE IS HAVING A GOOD TIME JOOR......DIGGING AND SMELLING grin grin ...... I REMEMBER MY CLASS MATES BACK IN SCHOOL,,,,,,ALWAYS DIGGING AND SMELLING,.,,,I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS NATURAL AIR FRESHENER THERE SEF grin grin ....... I KNOW THAT SOME NAIRALAND BOYS AND GIRLS ARE FOND OF THIS ....... grin grin
Chai... Omo yhu funny die, noting man no go see for Nairobi sorry Nairaland.
Re: (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Lol...smh sha
Randyblincks:
Chai... Omo yhu funny die, noting man no go see for Nairobi sorry Nairaland.
Re: (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by Thoseideas123(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
SMH
Re: (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by omoiyalayi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't like guy who put their hand inside their pant

That's y I like shaking hands

I prefer given knuckle
Re: (photo) Trey Songs Hand Inside His Pants While Walking With Khloe Kardashian by omoiyalayi(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dats y I don't like shaking hands with most guys

I give knuckle instead

(1) (Reply)

‘what Happened To My Marriage’ – Ken Erics Finally Speaks / Billionaire Dwarf Shatta Chases Dangote, Davido Wizkid Out Of Nigeria After His / Married Singer, Tiwa Savage Put Up Another Mouth Watering Outfit In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.