Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why I Made A Gift For Mtnnigeria! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why I Made A Gift For Mtnnigeria! (324 Views)

A Gift For French Lovers! / I Made A Chatbot Called Iyabo (robot That Can Chat With You) / How I Made My First $1000 Daily Using One Signup A Day Strategy 2.0 (a Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Made A Gift For Mtnnigeria! by jokhen10: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2016
I MADE A GIFT FOR MTN Nigeria!
I am Nwori Joshua, a young, optimistic, creative and intelligent Nigerian. A proud one, I am 24 years of age. Almost four years after leaving the university albeit without serving my country because of unmet financial obligations to the school I am still to find a job. Anyways, not being one to succumb to challenges for I have tried to make a habit of seeing the good of every circumstance surrounding me, I have garnered knowledge no four walls of any university could ever give young men my age. Being home alone most times, I suddenly discovered a reading habit that i never knew I possessed. I read and re-read many good books by great and seasoned authors, attended a few self development workshop and also discovered in these times my passion for writing, music, and acting. Talk about making the most of a minus and finding a way of making it a plus for you no matter how irrelevant it might seem.

Before I wrote this, I was reflecting on the last three years of my life and realized that credit must go secondly to MTN Nigeria for their part in making me a better person and tailor ready for any opportunity that comes my way. Before I explain why, let me quickly say the credit for this first and foremost is GOD’S. Okay back to why I would forever credit MTN Nigeria if I ever attain success. I wrote articles on Naijastories and Nairaland, made some beautiful posts on Facebook and sum witty stuffs on twitter that got appreciated by many people and what that did to my beaten confidence, oh! How it healed some wounds inflicted on my weary heart by the fatal blows of life, you know it’s a mystery how little or small happenings with no significance whatsoever can spur even the feeblest men to greatness.

The joy of seeing people appreciate my work is probably the only joy I have enjoyed in the past four years, and how could it have been possible for an unemployed, who had no money and none to give, to put all these on social media? ( as impossible as a cock growing a tooth, right?) Yeah, but MTN Nigeria made it possible, with their very cheap and affordable data plans and free bonuses they gave me, with which I also scanned the internet for mind blowing, informative, life changing and inspiring quotes, e-books, articles, short stories, biographies just to cultivate a right mental attitude always. I feel like someone is thinking, ‘yeah, right, crap! Jobless fool, thanking a network provider for doing what they should do, it’s your right boy!’ well I am not about changing your stance, but over the years I have learnt to appreciate little things. So I thought it right to give a gift in appreciation. What do I have to give? Silver or Gold? I would if I had any but since I have none to give I give my intellect power, I hope it’s good a gift and accepted.

Y’HELLO TIMES ARE HERE!

Ahead’ they say ‘are better days’ And so came a time when Nigerians were longing for a brighter future while slowly accepting the bleak hopes each passing moment brought, aching and waiting silently for happier times, waiting for a spark to give motion to their stalled dreams. At that time when all hope seemed lost and the occurrence of a glorious day became an illusion, then WE CAME AROUND with this assurance that no matter how dark the night becomes sunshine always breaks through.

Since then until now- WE’VE BEEN AROUND! Holding hands, breaking barriers, building bridges, creating and influencing long lasting bonds and living our dreams together, innovation doesn’t just spring up from wild fantasies, it comes from a positive place in the human mind, from turning dreams and ideas into beautiful conversations, connecting relationships with modern mind blowing inventions.

We still remain dedicated and committed on our goals and assured promises of a better life and sensational experiences to our Y’hello family, come what may, WE WOULD ALWAYS, ALWAYS BE AROUND! Fostering friendships, leaving insurmountable legacies and fuelling seasons of radiating memories, so drink in the sunshine, laugh merrily, smile happily and make the earth your home as you stay connected with loved ones, colleagues and business partners on a network that cares. The bleak days are numbered; Y’hello times are here, many more ahead! Y’hello Naija!!! If you reading this, please lets in own way find a way to say MTNNigeria thank you, I think they deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

GIS, GPS, Satellite Imagery - Services, Products, Data, Solutions, Training / Merkury Bluetooth Signal Wireless Headphone For N7000 / See This Mind Blowing Scenario......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.