Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend (1216 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Her Mother: 61 Vs 32 Years (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Gentry Finds True Love Again? / Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by Goldenzeneth: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Senji Nakajima, a 61 year old father of two has boasted that he is in a relationship with his rubber sex doll girlfriend called Saori - after falling for her personality.
Senji bought the life size doll to satisfy his sexual urges six years ago while away from his wife on work duties but then months later Mr Nakajima, from Tokyo claims their physical relationship has blossomed into something more - and they have taken it to another level.

Senji lives with his rubber doll girlfriend in the same house, sleep on the same bed, constantly 'makes love' to her, takes her on shopping sprees strapped to a wheel chair, bathes her and even dresses her up for romantic nights.
Mr Nakajima said:

“She never betrays, not after money. 
"I’m tired of modern rational humans. They are heartless.Bleep“For me, she is mo

To continue and see more photos click here
http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/06/61-year-old-father-of-2-finds-true-love.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by EEZe(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2016
so rubber is more pleasurable now' na wao oo
Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by THONZE(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2016
THIS MAN DEY BLEEP DOLL?
Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Insane......that guy has a personality disorder.....ptsd...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by greatness22(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2016
All of you saying the man is insane, this sex doll might be the source of his happiness.

That's his life, let him enjoy it.

Lesson; Do what makes you happy.
Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by nnachukz(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2016
Immediately I saw the title I know he cannot be a Nigerian. We no dull like that. How will that be calling and screaming my name when I am wiring it? Nothing can be equated to those coded voices you hear when doing the job. wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2016
With the harsh economy and the way our naija girls deh behave, na dis dolll go make sense O!!!

2 Likes

Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by Dezolo(f): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2016
His wahala.
Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by blackbreed25(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2016
This is the GREATEST evil I have seen in the month of june
Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by MoneyGreen(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2016
grin
Re: 61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend by 12dave(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2016
this rubbish is like having sex with a corpse. #irritating

(1) (Reply)

Guys Hop In, Amber Rose Wants You To See Her 2oranges (photos) / #savemayowa Was A Scam..her Family Used Her To Steal Money From Nigerians / Linda Ikeji All Smiles In Body Fitted Gown Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.