Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos (4978 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by viviangist: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2016
The EXPLORER MAGAZINE team paid a courtesy call on the Capital Oil & Gas Boss who also the President, FC Ifeanyi Ubah, Chief. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah at his Nnewi country home residence.
Our own Director of Operations, Mr. Ikechukwu Al Barney Amaku led the team to this private visit - Explorer Magazine Team

Source http://www.viviangist.com/explorer-magazine-paid-a-courtesy-to-ifeanyi-ubah-see-his-mansion

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by viviangist: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2016

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by emerich(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2016
An Icon of Success.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by lovat(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Please post the Mansion

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by weezii(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2016
I didn't see the mansion here oh.

Make una laugh jare

On the day of his baptism, Bob was dipped in the Water 3 times by the Pastor, who told him "as from today you are a new creature and your new name will be Brother Daniel...you should avoid drinking and committing other sins.
Brother Daniel was very happy with himself and the baptism.
Upon getting home, Brother Daniel opened his fridge and found a bottle of Heineken beer; he took a lingering look at it then picked it up and dipped it in water 3 times; and then announced "from today you are a new creature and your new name will be Yoghurt...".

Have a nice day ahead.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by DaBullIT(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2016
No mind them , you boasted of the pictures of mansion and you are showing me outside the compound and one sitting room

Why the fvck did i even click this shyyt
lovat:
Please post the Mansion
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2016
viviangist:
The EXPLORER MAGAZINE team paid a courtesy call on the Capital Oil & Gas Boss who also the President, FC Ifeanyi Ubah, Chief. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah at his Nnewi country home residence.
Our own Director of Operations, Mr. Ikechukwu Al Barney Amaku led the team to this private visit - Explorer Magazine Team

Source http://www.viviangist.com/explorer-magazine-paid-a-courtesy-to-ifeanyi-ubah-see-his-mansion

Cc; lalasticlala
someone should advice that guy on black thing he calls suit to remove it before he suffocates himself
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by lovat(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
No mind them , you boasted of the pictures of mansion and you are showing me outside the compound and one sitting room

Why the fvck did i even click this shyyt
Oga park well. They learnt those propaganda from APC
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by DaBullIT(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Locate the next lagoon bro , Have you seen any propaganda , confirmed propaganda ? Is APC demanding for Biafra ?

Is APC sponsoring Avengers or massob or mend ?

Did APC ask not to prosecute politicians in the east ?

Did APC mention Aisha in the Haliburton scandal ?

Did APC claim Buhari spent 50M pound on treatment of his ear ?

If the answer to one of the questions above is Yes and with proof , then my brother , i will owe you 20K redeemable at any point in time
lovat:
Oga park well. They learnt those propaganda from APC
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by lovat(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
Lo[s]cate the next lagoon bro , Have you seen any propaganda , confirmed propaganda ? Is APC demanding for Biafra ?

Is APC sponsoring Avengers or massob or mend ?

Did APC ask not to prosecute politicians in the east ?

Did APC mention Aisha in the Haliburton scandal ?

Did APC claim Buhari spent 50M pound on treatment of his ear ?

If the answer to one of the questions above is Yes and with proof , then my brother , i will owe you 20K redeemable at any point in time[/s]
Onye isi ndi Trash jux Kwantinue
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by jmichlins(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2016
That E-money dude get a more luxurious home but him place fine. Before you call be a hater, i just made a healthy comparison between two good things and made my choice
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by Thoseideas123(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos by Acidosis(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
'random hyping'

Oyo State Awards Heritage Bank For Commitment To Women Empowerment (photos) / Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal / Pls What Is The Exchange Rate Of Cefa To Naira Now